PDA

View Full Version : TOLL Aviation

HomeJames
3rd Apr 2009, 23:17
Hello,

I was on a Airliner in Brisbane the other morning heading out and I noticed on the GA apron there was a TOLL ATR and metros. I am curious to know what their minimums are, any response would be appreciated. Are they hiring at the moment? What do they look for?

I currently have 1500tt 600 multi, small amount of SE turbine and 2 renewals, no previous freight experience.

Thanks

Straight Home and don't Spare the Horses

scardycap
3rd Apr 2009, 23:59
Apply ring the Brisbane office and ask for the Chief pilot I would say your hours are sufficient:ok:

DeltaT
4th Apr 2009, 09:19
check their website, pretty sure its all listed there, ATPL, 500multi command bla bla space shuttle go around, you know the drill...

HomeJames
5th Apr 2009, 05:42
Scardycap,

Thanks for the info, will do. Are they accepting interest at the moment or do they have sufficient crew at present? I just don't want to waste the Chief Pilot's time?

DeltaT,

I did check the website, however I didn't think the website was that up to date as it still has Jetcraft logos on it and shows pictures of Caravans, and I believe that the caravans have not been operated by TOLL for quite some time. As far as the 'drill' goes, I am honestly not too sure what you are talking about?

Straight home and don't spare the horses

DeltaT
5th Apr 2009, 09:48
Perhaps a kiwi saying only (?) 'you know the drill', at a guess its origins are in relation to military drill? means: same old routine.

A phone call to Toll a couple of months ago gave the reply of the same minimums as the website. Unless I was unfortunate in who I spoke to.

Atlas Shrugged
6th Apr 2009, 03:37
A phone call to Toll a couple of months ago gave the reply of the same minimums as the website.

Funny about that.....:E

Mikeb744
6th Apr 2009, 08:10
They have 3x ZK B733F's from Airworks and 2x ATR's i believe.
Unsure on Amount of Metro's.

triadic
6th Apr 2009, 11:04
At last count: 10 Metro's.. always one in the shed!