PDA

View Full Version : FPPM for MD11 or other aircrafts

Judith B
9th Dec 2008, 19:49
Hi!

Does anyone has a Flight Planning and Performance Manual for the MD-11 or any other aircrafts?

Best regards

DBate
9th Dec 2008, 23:18
Is there any information you are looking for in particular?

Regards,
DBate

Robini
10th Dec 2008, 07:34
Hello Judith B,
Yes i have one for the MD11....All Airbus and Boeing
types as well! I can send you a PM were you get it!

//R

Judith B
10th Dec 2008, 16:27
Hi DBate!

I am looking for performance data to calculate the take-off and landing performance for the MD-11. (e.g. field limit, tire speed limit, obstacle limit, energy limit, climb limit, brake limit,...)

Regards,
Judith

john_tullamarine
10th Dec 2008, 20:08
.. then you need the AFM .. and, unless you already have the background .. a fair bit of time on your hands.

DBate
11th Dec 2008, 13:44
For specific calculation of T/O performance you would need the Runway Weight Charts (RWC) for the specific Airport/RWY. But the last time I used RWC was in 2001 - since then a performance software is in use for calculation of T/O data.

In case you are looking for a few airports or RWYs to be calculated - send me a PM, I will see if I can punch in the numbers for you.

Same applies to the landing data; if you are looking for something specific, send me a PM.

I am sorry, I can't sent you a copy of my manuals, as it's company material - and I don't think they want their manuals distributed via the internet. Robini seems to help you then.

Regards,
DBate