PDA

View Full Version : skyguide selections

frenchie13
9th Dec 2008, 15:55
Hi everybody,

does anyone have been through skyguide's selection tests recently and could give me a few more info? especially about phase 1... i've been looking at the sphair link and i was wondering if that's what we'll have during first selections... cause the mental calculus is just driving insane...
thanks for the help

blackswan
10th Dec 2008, 16:38
hi there,

Been there, but not recently. But as far as I know, if you can do the sphair stuff you will be fine for the Skyguide tests. Anyway, my suggestion is to just go there, the tests are not that bad as the sphair one's I think. And the level 2 tests... Either you can or you can't do them, the feeling after them is anyway bad :) If you can read german, go to flightforum.ch (biggest aviation community in switzerland). Use the search function and search for "Eignungstest" in the ATC section. There you'll find multiple threads about this topic.

cheers,
tobi (zurich atc)

frenchie13
11th Dec 2008, 12:53
alright i'll keep on looking at the sphair site then cause i don't speak german at all.... thanks for the help!

WillForATC
7th Jan 2009, 10:03
Hello frenchie, can you tell me more about the skyguide selection test? Did you attend? What is the best material to prepare? Thanks!