PDA

View Full Version : Rotary Jobs

Pages : 1 [2] 3

sorath5
25th Nov 2011, 20:34
Does anyone have more information about the helicopter operations here? I see they are looking for a mechanic? Thinking about applying.

Hanseo University
South Korea

Jet Ranger
25th Nov 2011, 21:19
@Epi

Thanks, you helped a lot, made things all clear now. I supposed it s like that.:D

What actually do thay mean with term "Global" or "International operations", is that some independant part of the company, far away from other parts or ...? Which part of the World they operate and for how long is that, do they move every few months?

They wrote that they want 206/407 and off-shore experience?

Epiphany
25th Nov 2011, 22:30
What actually do thay mean with term "Global" or "International operations", is that some independant part of the company, far away from other parts or ...? Which part of the World they operate and for how long is that, do they move every few months?

Bristow is divided into business units. EBU = European Business Unit based in Aberdeen UK with a SAR contract in Holland. NABU = North American Business Unit based in Lafayette USA with operations mainly in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM). WABU = West African Business Unit, Nigeria, AUSBU, Australia etc. etc.

IBU is the International Business Unit and operates everywhere else otside of these areas. IBU contracts tend to be short term (3 - 24 months) and are mainly exploration (drilling) contracts.

They wrote that they want 206/407 and off-shore experience?

Bristow operate 407's in WABU (or did) and GOM. I suspect that they are advertising this to attract GOM and WABU pilots with SE offshore experience to IBU for reasons of expendience (i.e. they are nearing the bottom of the barrel experience-wise).

Jet Ranger
25th Nov 2011, 23:06
Maybe somewhere they operate with one 206 or 407...on shore probably...generally thay are looking for 412/76/92/332/139 etc...anyway, thanks for additional explanation. :ok:

if I understand well, IBU is Monthy Phyton Flying Circus :E

Dick Little
26th Nov 2011, 02:45
Don't they operate a fleet of 206 and 407's in Nigeria?

Epiphany
26th Nov 2011, 07:40
I believe they do but Bristow International do not operate in Nigeria as far as I am aware. Maybe they have won a Bell 407 contract elsewhere else? Bristow USA sold off their single engine fleet to Rotorcraft Leasing some time ago to concentrate on deep water operations.

if I understand well, IBU is Monthy Phyton Flying Circus

Far from it. IBU is a very professional organisation with some excellent people who try to do things properly - even in places where that is difficult.

Jet Ranger
26th Nov 2011, 13:20
Off course Epy, I know that they are very professionlal org with excellent people ... it was joke, because thay are all around tha world :)

Epiphany
26th Nov 2011, 14:05
Actually International operations are sometimes Pythonesque but that is more to do with trying to work within the local rules, conditions and frequent inconsistencies which are often a challenge.

In the military we used to say "If you can't take a joke then you shouldn't have joined up". That also applies to IBU ;)

ropelleri
30th Nov 2011, 18:20
Hey all,

Does anybody know whats going on at Bristow Aberdeen?
Got called in for an interview, and the next day it was put on hold due to "manager resources".

has anybody got an insight on this matter?

NRDK
30th Nov 2011, 20:32
Spot on Ropelleri...since especially not even Bristow management know what is going on:ugh:. Chaos is the rumour:ok:

stonedigger
1st Dec 2011, 17:18
Hi folks,

A while ago I have moved to Europe due to family reasons, and of course I've quit the job I had then... I've hit the books, studied hard and got the conversion done - all that took me nearly a year to complete (and of course it's been pretty tough on the wallet...)

Since then I've had a few casual jobs, short time contracts, but nothing substantial. I have networked, sent out resumes, rang many a chief pilot, all to no avail. Now I'm thinking about moving back overseas (a move wifey wouldn't like too much though…)

Is this just the current economical situation here in Europe? Is the market really that saturated with pilots with around about 2000 hours? Or am I just doing something horribly wrong…

stonedigger

902Jon
1st Dec 2011, 17:47
Hi stonedigger

Do you have an Instrument rating?

What sort of hours/experience have you got?

stonedigger
2nd Dec 2011, 19:24
902Jon,

no I don't hold an IR, unfortunately... I have completed the ATPL/IR theory, but haven't been able to finance the rating so far.

I'm afraid I'm just a plain old VFR driver with some instruction time on my resume, though I don't hold an FI rating here in Europe. I have around 2000 hrs in various roles, charter, aerial work, tourism, instructing, and a few fire seasons in a single as a surveillance ship in Oz.

sd

Epiphany
3rd Dec 2011, 14:40
Is this just the current economical situation here in Europe? Is the market really that saturated with pilots with around about 2000 hours? Or am I just doing something horribly wrong…

You don't say where you were working previously or where in Europe you are now looking but in the UK you will find it very difficult to get any kind of flyng job without either IR, ME or FI ratings. A little bit of research beforehand is never a bad thing and it has been that way in UK for sometime.

skiddriver
5th Dec 2011, 10:15
Shell are advertising for an Aviation Contracts Manager for their South & Central America operations. Position will be based in New Orleans with the remainder of the logistics team.

Please refer to job posting on the Shell.com website (ref Job ID: U26863), or go directly through the following link. Please note that the bilingual requirement is firm. Also please note that the posting closes 1 Jan 2012 and interviews begin in January.

Jobs & Careers (http://impact-gs.jobstreet.com/jobs/jobDesc.aspx?eid=Ex/rwB05um/tb8R8ABVu9grHV6Q%3D&uid=469|26863||&did=0&ref=&cc=&instance_id=1643680045&puc=1)

Jonwil
6th Dec 2011, 21:41
Just got the online helicopter trader eBook sent through and there are some jobs in the back for AW139, 365 drivers and engineers.

Good luck.

Humane Maverick
7th Dec 2011, 08:32
They have sent me an email telling that there are some delays in the recruitment process.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Greetings!

Helinut
8th Dec 2011, 08:09
The Met have just advertised for a police helicopter pilot:

Police Helicopter Pilot - 1401320129 - Flightglobal Jobs (http://www.flightglobal.com/jobs/job/police-helicopter-pilot-london-1401320129.htm)

It should be quite an attractive job, although the requirements are quite specific too. All those police pilots who have kept their IRs current form a queue.

Presumably, they will organise/pay for the type rating for the EC145

The comments about post 2014 are interesting re: a new agency i.e.NPAS.

Any bets as to whether the Met boys will be paid less or everyone else will be paid more..........

chcoffshore
8th Dec 2011, 08:18
Why would they rate you on the EC155?

Helinut
8th Dec 2011, 08:21
Should read 145 duh :*

Good view of the Olympics.........

xtremalsound
8th Dec 2011, 08:42
Helinut I watched in MPW website and I could not find any info about pilot position. Do you know how to apply there?

Regards

Helinut
8th Dec 2011, 11:20
XS,

If you click on the link in my thread it goes to a page that then has an "apply now" link on it (via the flight global website)

Mr. Rotorvator
8th Dec 2011, 15:22
The 'apply now' button redirects you to the Met Police careers website where there is no reference to the pilot position.

I have spoken to the MPS careers people who said that the vacancy has been published too early on Flightglobal and will not appear on the Met Police careers website for a few days yet.

In short - be patient and keep checking at www.metpolicecareers.co.uk (http://www.metpolicecareers.co.uk/)

Mr. R

Camp Freddie
8th Dec 2011, 15:50
i should imagine they are bracing themselves as we speak for a flood of application from R22 drivers :)

Demented
9th Dec 2011, 18:39
I see Bristow is looking for 139 drivers amongst others, where do they operate 139's?

AS332L1
10th Dec 2011, 16:12
Wow 6 weeks on 10 days off 4500 euros for engineers and breakfast apartment included!!!!!!!!:ugh:

cannot see many applicants for this one

blackbird20
11th Dec 2011, 17:37
finally super puma pilots wanted....I have 800 hours in Puma WITH SOME simulator training in super puma

fly4cash-ride4fun
11th Dec 2011, 19:57
Stonedigger,

I am in the same situation. I moved to Europe (Denmark) for the wife. I did the ATPL, and CPL conversion. Not wanting to go through the IR yet. Where are you from. Do you have an FAA CPL. There are options.

Shelly Rotorhead
15th Dec 2011, 06:40
This post is to inform all aspiring helicopter pilots in India........

Please be very careful and not get carried away by the Helicopter industry scene as being depicted by a few helicopter schools on their websites advertising for overseas training in USA / Canada / Europe / Australia, with a possibility of immediate job due to shortage of heli-pilots in India.

the industry is in downtrend, with absolutely no opening for fresh low time pilots. The industry is getting experienced pilots coming from the AAC / IAF / Navy (Army Aviation Core / Air Force / Navy).
So unless you are 100% assured of a job or are being sponsored, do not go ahead with a CHPL license at this stage by spending ~60,000 USD unless you have loads of cash to spare.

Pls also note that you do not get R22 endorsment in Indian CHPL, so pls ensure 5 hrs + skill test(45 min each day/Night) on Schweiser / R44 / or a turbine which is registered in India. pls ensure that you X-country time of 10 hrs is on flights with radial distance of min 100 NM.

Once again, the scenario as being depicted by some agencies which are sending students abroad for helicopter training is not true and is misleading.

please also note that unless you have 100 hrs PIC on type, you can not perform single pilot ops in India. In addition, you need 500 hrs PIC to qualify for special VFR, which prevails for more than 60% of the time in North/East India due to Haze/Smog.

visit below link which has various CAR links.

Helicopter India - PILOTS CORNER (http://helicopterindia.com/pilots_corner)

cheers.

blackbird20
15th Dec 2011, 12:53
very good post!!! very important with a strong advise to those who want to become helicopter pilots with a big hope of getting a job

Peter PanPan
16th Dec 2011, 07:30
Thank you for sharing Shelly :ok:

tsitoyr
24th Dec 2011, 22:07
Dear Epiphany

I am still flying in the Greek Army Aviation, aas a military Heli pilot, gained 2800 hrs total, 2350 PIC, lots of missions, holding a JAA CPL(H), IR, ATP theory and Bell 205, Bell 206 type rating endorsments.
I am trying to get hired by a civil operator worldwide but I had no positive feedbacks for the moment.:ugh:
I think that the fact of no twin endorsement, is not "good" for my CV...
Please advise me what I have to do in order to increase my hiring possibilities.
Do I have to invest to a new type rating http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/sowee.gif with my own finance support?

best regards

tsitoyr

blackbird20
25th Dec 2011, 09:32
Dear Tsitoyr,

The same happens here in portugal, or even in other countries. With no experience in twin engine helicopters, althought you have good flight experience its hard to get a job in a civil company with twin engine helicopters. I strongly believe, from what I have seen, that you should have these options:

- try to get hired with someone who needs single engine pilots, because a twin engine pilot wont look for work in the single engine market.
- invest in a twin engine helicopter TR (AW139,AS332,S76), but once again, you will be a very low timer in twin engine ops, and at this time it might be a risky investment. I would only invest if the company would certainly hire me, and in exchange consider bonding!!
- about getting hired by big companies, be careful about the age. Big companies want to hire experienced pilot, but they will try to get someone who isn´t to old, I mean, someone who can progress and work for the company the most he/she can.

What I have just expressed are just opinions, based on what I have seen, so think about this and see if it makes sense.

Torquetalk
26th Dec 2011, 13:02
invest in a twin engine helicopter TR (AW139,AS332,S76),

TBH I don't think this is good advice because offshore operators expect to TR many of their new hires and the money you save the operator is not likely to be a decision-maker.

be careful about the age. Big companies want to hire experienced pilot, but they will try to get someone who isn´t to old, I mean, someone who can progress and work for the company the most he/she can

Not sure if this is a deal-maker/breaker either. Over 50 with no experience is likely to be a long shot, but quite a lot of pilots in their late 30s and 40s got hired on the NS in recent years.

Right time, right place, right face can make much more of a difference than a TR or age.

helibrian8
10th Jan 2012, 12:49
just looking for some help, i currently hold a JAA CPL and FAA CPL IR with just over 2500 hours about 300 single turbine and am looking to get a new job and was wondering if anyone on here knew of any positions in the Middle east or Africa i'm looking for a touring position if possible. I was hoping to get some off shore work but it seems hard to get a job without experience or the right type ratings etc:ugh: Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

1400shp
12th Jan 2012, 17:47
hey smokey.............

where is the information about the future job opening at chc from???
following the link you posted, the chc webpage doesn´t state any job vacancy for 1000h rookies

Horror box
12th Jan 2012, 19:05
hey smokey.............

where is the information about the future job opening at chc from???
following the link you posted, the chc webpage doesn´t state any job vacancy for 1000h rookies

Do you want him to write your CV and application for you as well? Seriously - if you cannot get much further and hit the "search" or "view all positions" button and find it from there, you might be best looking for something else. It is definitely there. I will give you another clue. The country is Norway!

Rotatohead
12th Jan 2012, 20:02
It doesn't show up if you search in the job category flight operations...
Just search for all jobs in Norway and it will be displayed.

Rotatohead
13th Jan 2012, 15:20
Could someone please elaborate on the work/duty schedule of CHC Norway?
Greatly appreciated!

pm07a2m
22nd Jan 2012, 18:39
Hello all,
I have graduated in aviaton related disciplines and have been working in the CAMO/technical department of a helicopter company.
I really enjoy my job but our company is struggling in this economic crisis and many crew memebrs have been made redundant...

I am now looking around seeing if there are any positions that I could apply (unfortunately the job market looks terrible and grim at the moment)..

I was wondering if any of you could list some major european helicopter companies or could give me some advice on who is currently hiring new staff members...

thanks!!

Canadian Rotorhead
22nd Jan 2012, 22:11
The best advice we can give is to stop starting your sentences with an "I", makes you look like a pilot. :ok:

Seriously though, we wish you the best of luck.

RH

righopper
31st Jan 2012, 16:49
Apparently Bristow's are looking for more pilots for UK.
requirements CPL (H)/frozen ATPL, IR, 500 hours ME helicopters or been through the Bristow academy on the full course. CV's need to be uploaded onto the careers section of their website......:ok:

Epiphany
31st Jan 2012, 18:31
Which company and location do we think this middle east AW139 captain job is ?

Aser might know ;)

Peter PanPan
31st Jan 2012, 20:38
@righopper: All I can see on their careers section are pilot jobs for the US & Trinidad, where do you see UK?

Epiphany
1st Feb 2012, 06:39
LONDON (Reuters) - The government launched its 27th offshore oil and gas licensing round on Wednesday with 2,800 blocks made available to energy explorers, it said.
Licence awards in the last round set an all-time high at 190 as high oil prices attracted investment.
"This is shaping up to be a very prosperous year for the North Sea as we expect a substantial increase in field approvals," Energy Minister Charles Hendry said.
"With around 20 billion barrels of oil still to be extracted, the UK Continental Shelf has many years of productivity left," he said.

With this latest news, rising oil prices and an Iranian oil embargo by EU it might be a good time to consider becoming a well-paid JAR bus driver.

TeeS
1st Feb 2012, 08:52
It basically comes down to customer requirements Swapshop.

The oil and gas producers stipulate a minimum experience level. The minimum experience level can be reduced if you have attended an integrated course.

If you are going to employ someone from an integrated course, then you would be wise to employ someone who has spent their hard earned pennies with you (where you control the standards), rather than someone else.

Cheers

TeeS

Bravo73
1st Feb 2012, 09:48
It basically comes down to customer requirements Swapshop.

The oil and gas producers stipulate a minimum experience level. The minimum experience level can be reduced if you have attended an integrated course.

Exactly. It is an OGP stipulation. You can read about it yourself here: http://www.ogp.org.uk/pubs/390.pdf (Appendix 5).

Other UK operators do not have this 500 hour requirement.

They will do if their customers are OGP compliant. (FYI, not all of the oil companies are fully compliant, yet).

HTH

helimutt
1st Feb 2012, 11:20
Are there any jobs going flying the North Sea right now? I can't find one. :{

EESDL
1st Feb 2012, 12:28
helimutt
what did Bristows tell you or do you have too many hours for them???

Pandalet
2nd Feb 2012, 08:29
The 500 hours multi time can be waived on completion of suitable training, however it involves extra hassle and paperwork (so I'm informed), so the offshore companies generally look for people with more hours (as this reduces the hassle), particularly for ABZ. Bristow choose not to bother with the paperwork & hassle, since they can offload it onto their in-house school. They can't really not give preference to their own school, otherwise what's the advantage?

There are openings with the big 3 for 200-hour pilots (with the Bristow exception above), you just need to be in the right place at the right time. Keep current CVs with all of them. CHC and Bond have both taken on low-hours pilots over the last few months.

Peter PanPan
2nd Feb 2012, 14:26
Interesting that 500 hours in a Multi-Pilot environment equate to the Bristow Academy full course (135 hours which is already below the 150 hours stipulated by the OGP Appendix 5B), according to the JARs 500 hours MP can be credited for the MCC(H), so that would be the JAA Bristow course + a MCC(H) at least wouldn't it?

helimutt
2nd Feb 2012, 16:30
EESDL
I have no idea what Bristow want right now. I offered my services as a 'ready to go' option, all boxes ticked, but wasn't required.

Just going to keep looking and see what comes about I guess.

212_Nightdipper
2nd Feb 2012, 16:36
I've applied as well...got an email to confirm possible dates for the interview....since then (october i guess) no joy.......looking at their website seems like they're still accepting applications...:bored:....are they gonna give you a "no thanks answer" in the end or what?...thats what i call a looooooong selecting process..is it normal??....:ugh::ugh:

212_Nightdipper
2nd Feb 2012, 16:51
and by the way....how about Bond??..

collector
2nd Feb 2012, 16:54
and by the way....how about Bond??..

got a reply today...they are not recruiting at the moment...

ropelleri
2nd Feb 2012, 21:21
Thats funny!
Two of my mates are interviewing with bond next week.

212_Nightdipper
2nd Feb 2012, 22:05
I still havent got "exposed" to the civilian world...but...as much as i've seen....its everything and its opposite the all time....:ugh:

helimutt
3rd Feb 2012, 21:44
Yes I did, but left when another company offered me a command position. I went with what I believed to be the best offer at the time. :)

And yes, they have just recruited from what I hear.

Unfortunately I dont have a 139 rating either. The world seems to want ready to go 139 drivers. :hmm:

Aser
7th Feb 2012, 21:13
We’re pleased to announce that a CHC Helicopter Services Recruitment Team will attend the Career Fair at this year’s Heli Expo in Dallas, Texas on February 12-14, 2012. We’re inviting any interested Pilots, A&P Mechanics, Support Staff and Management to stop by the Heli-One booth at the trade show (Feb 13-14) or come visit our CHC booth at the Job Fair on (Feb 12). If you would like to schedule a meeting with the Recruitment Team, please indicate your interest by submitting an application against to our job posting at www.chc.ca (http://www.justhelicopters.com/tabid/255/category/1/%5C%22http://www.chc.ca%5C%22).
A CHC team member will contact you prior to the Heli Expo to schedule an appointment in order to discuss career development, employment opportunities, and the benefits of working with CHC.
Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first served basis. Please be aware that, in the event we are overwhelmed by requests, we may not be able to meet with all applicants.

Regards
Aser

griffothefog
8th Feb 2012, 02:57
Thanks Aser,

That last paragraph sums up CHC global perfectly... Pure arrogance :yuk:

Epiphany
8th Feb 2012, 04:37
Beat me to it Griffo and I wouldn't be at all surprised if they completely forget about it.

Aser
13th Feb 2012, 08:15
CHC currently have a vacancy for a Co Pilot at North Denes Base.
200 hours total time helicopters.
Current JAR CPL (H) licence or ATPL (H) theory.
AW139 Type Rating preferred.
Multi Engine IR (H) preferred.
MCC rating preferred.

http://www5.recruitingcenter.net/clients/chc/publicjobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&job_id=12973
Regards
Aser

Pandalet
13th Feb 2012, 08:46
Some more details from CHC's website:

CHC has an opportunity for a bright energetic team player that is looking for a challenging working environment and a fun and dynamic team atmosphere. All you have to do is get on board. CHC currently have a vacancy for a Co Pilot at our North Denes Base.

The vacancy is for a line co-pilot. He will form part of a Company-standard multi-pilot crew on a day to day basis flying for any of our customers.

View Career Opportunities (http://www.chc.ca/Careers/ViewCareerOpportunities/Pages/default.aspx)

Jet Ranger
13th Feb 2012, 09:59
...fun atmosphere...

Is it really so fun?:eek:

griffothefog
13th Feb 2012, 12:37
Yes its fun... Its a riot :p

If you think its anything other than an easy way to make a living, see places, meet people and show off occasionally, turn round now :E

You do it cause you love it, if not I don't wanna fly with you buddy.. :=

206Fan
13th Feb 2012, 13:11
200 Hours? I thought them days were long gone. Surprised it's not a 500-1000Hr requirement. Hopefully more positions like that will become available down the line when I get that far.

MartinCh
13th Feb 2012, 16:13
Davy, ads don't need to do the pre-selection, the HR or whoever will do. I doubt there'll be 139 typed pilots around without job, but bet still some ME IR(H) low time folks without jobs or instructing to keep current. So, yeah, good news, but not as much. Surprised to see it these days for UK, though.

Jet Ranger
13th Feb 2012, 23:41
You do it cause you love it, if not I don't wanna fly with you buddy.. :=

@Griffothefog ......
:ok:

rewritable
16th Feb 2012, 07:26
Anyone thought about Bond in a years time

12 firm orders for S92
1O firm orders for a mix of AW 139, 169 and 189 plus 5 options

400hover
22nd Feb 2012, 15:15
Someone is looking for caps for S76++... wonder who maybe!

"
Job Description
Zenon Aviation Recruitment is delighted to assist one of West Africa’s most successful Helicopter Operators in their recruitment of S76 C++ Captains.

The successful candidate's will work a rotation of 6 weeks on 6 weeks off with all flights, accommodation in a safe and secure facility and local transport is provided.

This is a fantastic opportunity for Captains with a very competitive salary.

To be considered for these positions you will require have the following:
• Current ATPL(H)
• S76 C++ Type Rating
• Class One Medical
• Min 500 hours on type
• Min 500 hours offshore
• Min 100 hours night flight

To apply for this position please email a copy of the following to [email protected]
• CV/Resume
• Copy of License
• Copy of Medical
• Colour Copy of Passport

All applications will be treated as confidential.

Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy "

S76 C ++ Captains job in Africa | Competitive | Pilots - Pilots Job (http://www.zenon.aero/jobs/633-s76-c-captains/)

hueyracer
22nd Feb 2012, 15:57
This position has been posted several times before....

A friend of mine (exeeding the minimum requirements by far) applied several times-did not even get an answer.....

EESDL
22nd Feb 2012, 20:44
...perhaps he got the initials round the wrong way...nca, can, anc.....

heli-mad
23rd Feb 2012, 09:33
Hi All

I received an email from Zenon asking me to sign a contract with them.

It says that they will charge for any job i might get, even if the employer hires me direct.

Has anybody had any experience with them? Is it a good idea to do it?

many thanks

HM

Pandalet
23rd Feb 2012, 10:20
That sounds like a legal scam to me. Unless they're guaranteeing you a job (within a certain time) once you've signed up, forget it. In the technology world, where agencies are a huge part of recruitment, they collect a finder's fee from the employer AFTER you're employed. If you pay to sign up (or pay after you've found yourself a job, with no help from them), you're paying them for nothing.

Personally, I'd tell them to go play with themselves in the traffic, but that's me.

EESDL
23rd Feb 2012, 11:24
sounds like they are playing on your desire to become employed......tell them that they must be mistaken but are free to take any fees from employer.
I didn't think a recruitment agency was allowed to charge prospective employee - ie scam.

cms24485
23rd Feb 2012, 14:26
Hi heli-mad

That sounds b:mad:t!

Like many others here I've submitted my CV to Zenon (with more than the required qualifications)... and still waiting on a reply!!!! Well, actually not... cause this was a few years ago. :)

Good luck and think twice :ok:

Epiphany
23rd Feb 2012, 15:37
Ditto above. Dealings with Zenon not good in my experience. Steer clear.

tigerpic
24th Feb 2012, 06:20
Mailed my resume a few months ago, and got a form back to sign which I did. No reply after several inquiries. Not sure whether to keep on going or give up.

On the other hand, most chief pilots are in meetings or on the phone when you call anyway.

lewisj86
28th Feb 2012, 21:39
haha this is true. market is opening up i think

JAA/FAA Pilot
29th Feb 2012, 15:34
I was in contact with Zenon during the last tow months and they were very helpful and communication was quick. Got an offer with a written contract for Africa but turned it down.

Aser
29th Feb 2012, 18:19
gmail.com email... humm :rolleyes:
use with caution

AW 139 Qualified Helicopter Instructor Pilots & AW 139 Qualified Operational Pilots
National Academy for Professional Training currently requires a number of AW139 Aircrews for positions based in Qatar. CV’s are therefore invited from Ex-Military Aircrew who have the following experience.
To be considered for these positions you will require have the following:
· CFS A2 QHI’s (or equivalent) AW139 type rating, 200+ hours on type, Instructional Experience on AW139 in a SAR/Military Role
· CFS B1 QHI’s (or equivalent) AW139 type rating, 200+ hours on type, Instructional Experience on AW139 in a SAR/Military Role
· CFS A2 QHCI’s (or equivalent) AW139 type rating, 100+ hours on type, Instructional Experience on AW139 in a SAR/Military Role
· CFS B1 QHCI’s (or equivalent) AW139 type rating, 100+ hours on type, Instructional Experience on AW139 in a SAR/Military Role
· Operational AW139 Captains: Min 2000 hours total rotary time with SAR/Military Experience, Min 100 hours on type
· AW139 Type Rating
· Class One Medical
· NVG Experience preferably preferred
· Helicopter Instrument Rating
· Immediate starters preferred

Due to the nature of the role, applicants are required to speak Fluent English.
This is a fantastic opportunity for pilots looking to extend their experience and a very competitive tax free salary. Flights, accommodation and local transportation are provided.
To apply for this position please email a copy of the following to [email protected].
· CV/Resume
· Copy of License / Certificate
· Copy of Log Book
· Copy of Medical
· Colour Copy of Passport
All applications will be treated as confidential. Please attach resume in MS Word or PDF format only. In subject line of email write “AW139 AirCrews.” Be sure your resume specifically addresses each of the minimum requirements.
NAPT is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Regards
Aser

minigundiplomat
1st Mar 2012, 07:51
CFS A2 QHCI’s

This is a fantastic opportunity for pilots

These two don't fully add up, or is the advert confusing?

Jet Ranger
1st Mar 2012, 07:53
...sounds like some chemical formula :sad: :E

Turkeyslapper
1st Mar 2012, 07:55
Yes, definately....treat NAPT with caution:suspect:

rotorrouter
1st Mar 2012, 14:41
hi

is there anyone out there who knows an operator using BH06 JetRanger for tuna boat missions? i urgently need some offshore experience to get on with my career ...

thanks!

TRC
1st Mar 2012, 15:00
....treat NAPT with caution

I'd use a very long pole, having had the 'pleasure' of some involvement with them.

902Jon
1st Mar 2012, 15:09
rotorrouter

Tuna boat operations are not "offshore" type flying.

"Offshore" is normally classed as operations to Oil & Gas platforms.

:ok:

Non-PC Plod
4th Mar 2012, 09:28
Ditto what Epiphany said about Zenon - complete time-wasters. They never return any calls or e-mails. Zero communication, zero respect for the applicants.

sabal
4th Mar 2012, 21:50
Hi all,
Here you have an offer from Inaer published on a Spanish newspaper:

PIC and COPILOT. Kosovo
CPL-IR.
Min. flight hours as PIC on rotary wing aircraft 1000 and 50 as PIC on Bell412.
Min. flight hours PIC-VFR at night 50
Min. flight hours PIC-NVG 30 hours and 75 PIC-IFR
Language proficiency level 5 in English and aviation English.
Current at NVG and IFR ratings.

Any of you in Europe has a NVG's rating?? This must be a new one.

Greetings

hueyracer
5th Mar 2012, 06:06
Never heard of a "NVG rating" (as an add-on to your licence)..

Ex-Mil Pilots have NVG experience, so have some HEMS-pilots....

Would be interesting to hear what INAER pays for that job.
Did some tours over there with the military.......

Perrito Piloto
5th Mar 2012, 07:08
If you're a monkey, that's your job...because Inaer pay PEANUTS.
:hmm:

hueyracer
5th Mar 2012, 09:44
Don´t want to apply......already have a great job.......just curious, as this job seems to be a "sit around all day long" job in a very small country....

Except a few abandoned places in the mountains (or what they call "mountains"), it is easy to fly....lots of space.....only a few wires.....

After one week, you do not need a map......

Anyway-they have some really nice spots down there....

Jet Ranger
5th Mar 2012, 10:31
I think that thay have contract for UN, downthere. Not too much flying.

400hover
5th Mar 2012, 11:10
It's for EULEX in Kosovo. But right now, its Starlite thats is operating, there with a Puma from Helog. There is a new contract to start at 15 of March, but there is no winner for now...

Inaer, Starlite, Airgreen, Elitaliana and a turkish consorcium are on the race!

hueyracer, do you need company in your east africa ?!? :)))

412guy
6th Mar 2012, 08:19
Hi, new here so go easy guys.

I've seen a company called 'Developing Assets UK Ltd' advertising a number of Bell 412 positions.

Anyone had dealings with them in the past? or know if they have a website?

many thanks

S76driver
6th Mar 2012, 09:06
I believe Developing Assets are more about rear crew, we have a couple of their guys here now for SAR operations.

S76driver
6th Mar 2012, 09:10
Disregard.....Pilots too apparently!

NavyTorque
6th Mar 2012, 16:10
Not sure where you are getting your information but Developing Assets Ltd have 8 pilots supplied to the CHC SAR Ireland Contract, 3 pilots supplied to the CHC SAR UK contract and 10 crewmen supplied across SAR contracts Globally.

If you check LinkedIn Group "Helicrew Job Forum" you will see that they are currently recruit SAR pilots for S61 and S92 work.

Good Luck!

412guy
6th Mar 2012, 19:01
Hi NavyTorque,

Thanks, got the orginal info from the site you suggested but wanted to know a bit of background before I got in touch with them.

Do they have a website, I tried searching but no joy.

S76,

thanks for the info.

winchweight1
8th Mar 2012, 13:13
Hi 412,

There is no website for Dev A, as not an agency. If you follow the links on LinkedIn (helicrew job forum) and leave an enquiry on there the company will reply to you. Hopefully they will answer any questions you have.

Regards

WW1

412guy
8th Mar 2012, 14:07
WW1,

Thanks,

I have also had a number of PM's and now know all I needed to know.

Aser
14th Mar 2012, 17:54
13.03.2012 FIRST OFFICER - AW139 HELICOPTER (Macau based)

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

Holder of an unconverted Commercial Pilot License (Helicopter) issued by JAR, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada or New Zealand and ATPL subjects completed.
Multi-engine and multi-crew experience
500 hours PIC on helicopters
Current helicopter IR OTHER REQUIREMENTS:

Preference will be given to candidates holding and AW139 endorsement
Possess sound judgment and decision-making skills
Excellent command of spoken and written English
Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
Willing to relocate to Macau
APPLICATION PROCEDURES
We offer attractive rewards and career prospects to the suitable candidate. To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary to The Human Resources Department, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited, Room 1603, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or via e-mail to [email protected].

Regards
Aser

Aser
15th Mar 2012, 06:48
PHI, Inc.
P.O. Box 90340
Lafayette, Louisiana 70509
United States

Job Location:
Alaska

www.phihelico.com (http://www.phihelico.com/)
PHI Inc. is seeking to fill S-92 contract PIC pilot positions in Deadhorse and Barrow, Alaska. Pilots are required to have;

ATP with S-92 Type Rating
3,000 hours total time
1,500 hours Pilot in Command – Helicopter
1,200 hours Pilot in Command – Helicopter - Multi-engine
100 hours S-92
500 hours offshore experience
FAA First Class Medical

Schedule will be continuous duty, possibly as early as June 1 – October 31, an 8 on 4 off rotation will be utilized. Contract rate is $700.00/day.

Interested individuals should email resume to [email protected]

Regards
Aser

Kholiban
15th Mar 2012, 11:14
Looks like Sky Shuttle every year looking for 1 Captain and Copilot

S76Heavy
15th Mar 2012, 11:38
Ability to swim long distances required..:E

212_Nightdipper
15th Mar 2012, 12:51
Do they ever answer??... even with a no thanks?....:ugh:...and by the way..YES i can swim long distances....should i put it on the cover letter??...:E

griffothefog
15th Mar 2012, 14:17
212 ND,

It's an orfshore role not jungle :p

212_Nightdipper
15th Mar 2012, 17:08
@Griffo

Just because is offshore i'm betting in my swimming ability!!.. if it was in the jungle i would had put in the cover letter that i can run for miles!:E

griffothefog
15th Mar 2012, 17:34
Check spelling ND, post 1110.... My humor is lost on some people :ugh:

Epiphany
15th Mar 2012, 17:34
Griffo is referring to your self-confessed ability to SWING for miles ND. Would look good on any CV.;)

212_Nightdipper
15th Mar 2012, 21:02
....Ooooops....my bad!....:ugh::ugh::ugh:

212_Nightdipper
15th Mar 2012, 21:08
Griffo is referring to your self-confessed ability to SWING for miles ND. Would look good on any CV.http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/wink2.gif
@Epiphany ....I'll try and I'll let you know....:p

gulliBell
16th Mar 2012, 02:22
Ability to swim long distances required..:E

Aren't they all wearing lifejackets now? The ability to float would probably be sufficient in-lieu of swimming proficiency.

p.s. I think you only hear back from them if short-listed for interview.

Aser
22nd Mar 2012, 21:27
Job Title: HELICOPTER PILOTS -- AW139 Location: BANGKOK (http://www.google.com/search?q=Bangkok+International) International International Salary Range: Neg-Neg Contact: [email protected] Email: [email protected] Job Desc: SFS Aviation Company Limited is the first civilian helicopter operator in Thailand and the first Thai-owned offshore helicopter operator. We are currently operating S76C+, AW139 and BK117 aircraft. With the current growth and expansion in the Gulf of Thailand and South East Asia, we are now seeking qualified, experienced and committed personnel to join us in the following position:

“HELICOPTER PILOTS -- AW139”

Requirements: Overall requirement for captain includes:

ATPL (H) and Instrument Rating (H)
Total hours: 3000
Total in command: 1500
Total hours in command - multi engine aircraft: 1200
Offshore hours: 500
AW139 hours: 500
IFR hours: 250
Night hours: 200

Overall requirement for first officer includes:

CPL (H) and Instrument Rating (H)
Total hours: 500
Total hours in command: 100
Total hours on multi engine aircraft: 500
Offshore hours: 100
AW 139 hours: 100
IFR hours: 25
Night hours: 25

Company standard expatriate benefits include:

Maximum 6 return tickets per year
Healthcare and life insurance
Overseas travel insurance

Interested candidates are invited to send a letter, detailed resume, stating present and expected salary with a recent photograph, and copy of licenses to the address below:

SFS Aviation Co., Ltd.
26/40, 12th Floor, Orakarn Office, Childlom Road,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330

[email protected]

Regards
Aser

fly4cash-ride4fun
25th Mar 2012, 10:57
I came across this job listing, here, on JSFirm, and a few other. Helicopter Pilot, Infinity Support Services, out of Riyadh, Saudi. Helicopter Pilot Jobs - Jobs Vacancies Positions Salary for Helicopter Pilots (http://www.helicopterpilotjobs.co.uk/helicopterpilotjobs-vacancies.asp)

Does anybody know anythng about Infinity Support Services.

Thanks,

Aerobot
26th Mar 2012, 16:59
Apparently my Google-fu is not strong enough to find them.

WASALOADIE
26th Mar 2012, 22:22
Had a call this afternoon from Morson Wynnwith of Yeovil. They are in the early stages of looking for instructors (Ex military, Pilots, Crewmen and groundcrew) for Wildcat, starting later this year.

Call Katy 01935 403237

Drooping Turns
28th Mar 2012, 22:28
Infinity Support Services, I believe, are head hunters looking to staff a contract with the Saudi Arabian Ministry of the Interior. I'm told that Sikorsky and Graystone are the outgoing providers. AAR may be the new "winners".

I'd like to know more about this one myself.

GoodGrief
29th Mar 2012, 11:49
Has anyone heard of "HeliAlpha Helicopterservice GmbH" in Austria?

They are looking for an AS350B2 driver in Greece, 1500 hrs TT, 500 on type.External load.

Captpete
3rd Apr 2012, 06:40
I was unable to attend this years Expo, but was hoping someone that was able to attend might post some of the information that was passed during the Jobs seminar. Things like which companies that were present, any info on jobs outlook, who's really hiring and who's just looking, etc. Thanks

EESDL
3rd Apr 2012, 10:21
S76 pilot required again over in the Channel Islands
2-weeks on/off

EESDL
4th Apr 2012, 16:29
sorry to those who have PM'd me - have been out of comms -thought everyone would know details as it's in this week's flight! It's the Brecqhou job - further details should be on flightglobal I guess;

JAA CPL(H) IR
3000 total
2000 PIC, inc 500 Twin
cv to Chief Pilot
[email protected]

he1iaviator
5th Apr 2012, 02:16
The expansion at Weststar Aviation continues apace, with 10 AW139s on contract in Peninsular Malaysia and a new contract in Kota Kinabalu starting next month for an additional aircraft. Weststar will take delivery of several more aircraft over the next 12 months and has AW189s and AW169s on order.

Weststar is looking for pilots (and engineers) with AW139 experience who hold licences acceptable to the Malaysian DCA and satisfy the OGP requirements for offshore pilots.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Milo C
7th Apr 2012, 00:25
You'll need a spanish translator to read the offer, but not for working, it seems
:rolleyes:

Milo C
7th Apr 2012, 00:26
You'll need a spanish translator to read the offer, but not for working, it seems
:rolleyes:

INAER, líder global en servicios aéreos de emergencia y mantenimiento de aeronaves (http://www.inaer.com/ofertas)

GoodGrief
7th Apr 2012, 01:59
See the Union Jack on the top right side? Click it!

Milo C
7th Apr 2012, 07:51
:O
Too small screen on my mobile.
Much better in that way

GNDrejected
7th Apr 2012, 12:05
Hi Wasa,
can you please specify what WILDCAT is?

Thank you very much :)

Ok, got it, some sort of Lynx last version.
:-)

Aser
17th Apr 2012, 12:54
HELICOPTER PILOTS EC225 & AS550 C3

A VVIP Aircraft Operator in the Middle East invites applications for the above post.

Applicants should possess the following:

Military and Civil experience

Flying Experience in Hours

Minimum flying hours 4000 Minimum twin engine 1500 Minimum Pilot in Command 1000

For EC225: Type rated on EC225 or AS332L 1/L2 For AS550C3: Type rated on AS350 B3 or AS550 C3 or

The appointment will be for an initial two year contract with a possibility to extend. Conditions of service include married accompanied accommodation with hard and soft furnishings and free utilities, generous tax free salary, assistance with school fees, 60 days leave per year with air travel to country of domicile and end of contract gratuity. Applicants should be ready to work in a multinational environment.

Please forward CV with copies of relevant licenses, certificates and passport copy to the following address:

Charles Kendall & Partners

Tel: + 44 (0) 207 589 1256 Fax: + 44 (0) 207 589 1836

212man
17th Apr 2012, 14:19
Oman - I assume?

Canadian Rotorhead
24th Apr 2012, 12:08
Yes, Oman it is.

griffothefog
24th Apr 2012, 15:05
Great bunch of very professional guys but no flying worth talking about other than training :{

They are currently having some fun with the boss in the Med, but that only happens every couple of years and doesn't involve much flying...

Standby to standby I think is the term...:E

AS332L1
24th Apr 2012, 15:13
Yes been there done that it was good while it lasted

Jet Ranger
24th Apr 2012, 15:45
Yes, Sultan is in Dubrovnik, two mega-yahts with two Super-Pumas!

- mJutarnji (http://www.jutarnji.hr/omanski-sultan-u-dubrovniku/1023452/?foto=9)

Jetboxer
25th Apr 2012, 05:56
[Yes, Sultan is in Dubrovnik, two mega-yahts with two Super-Pumas!
- mJutarnji

... with a Costa Cruise ship doing a 'fly by'!!

212man
25th Apr 2012, 06:16
Yes, that's what they look like when not on their side!

Aser
28th Apr 2012, 16:00
Zenon Recruitment currently requires a number of BK117 Captains for permanent positions based in Africa.
The position includes working a 6 week on, 6 week off roster with all flights, accommodation and transport provided.
For this position you must have the following:

JAA/FAA ATPL(H)
BK117 Current type rating
Over 2500 hours total time
500 PIC Time on BK117

If you are interested in the position please contact Mr Ashley Ewen for further information or alternatively send a copy of the following to [email protected]

CV
License
Medical
Passport

Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Zenon Recruitment currently requires a number of AS365 N3 Captains for permanent positions based in Africa.
The position includes working a 6 week on, 6 week off roster with all flights, accommodation and transport provided.
For this position you must have the following:

JAA/FAA ATPL(H)
AS365 Current type rating
Over 2500 hours total time
500 PIC Time on AS365 N3

If you are interested in the position please contact Mr Ashley Ewen for further information or alternatively send a copy of the following to [email protected]

CV
License
Medical
Passport

Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Zenon are currently working with an Offshore Operation who is seeking an AS355 Pilot for a permanent position based in Africa.
For this role offshore experience is required and to be considered you must hold a JAA/FAA ATPL(H) AS355 type rating with a minimum of 300hours on type.
Our client regularly uses this aircraft for NVG training so as a requirement aside from normal flying activities a qualification in NVG training would be beneficial.
Our client is offering an excellent salary as well as:

Accommodation
Flights

CV
License
Medical
Passport

Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy

Regards
Aser

Aser
4th May 2012, 09:41
Reference: PT/BELL/NJW
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Bell 222 Pilot
Category: Airline & Aircrew
Salary to: $7000 USD Per Month
Description: Established East African company are seeking an experienced Bell 222 Pilot. The position is based in East Africa and will be for the duration of 6 months to a year. The rotation is 3 months on 15 days off. Please send cv to [email protected]

Regards
Aser

QSD
4th May 2012, 10:16
The rotation is 3 months on 15 days off ?? :ugh::mad:

Flyting
4th May 2012, 12:51
$7000/month...:ugh::mad:

air-bender
4th May 2012, 22:25
roughly 70k per year minus taxes to work like a Ba$tard... in the armpit of the universe??? good luck finding a good pilot.

dodgy1
5th May 2012, 15:05
....and these guys wanted a 1000 hours on type as well :ugh::mad:

Good luck finding anyone :ugh::mad:

hueyracer
5th May 2012, 16:35
Has anybody ever got a proper response from this "zenon"-guys?

See a lot of ads from this company....but never getting an answer..

Gordy
5th May 2012, 17:59
Redding Air Service
6831 Airway Avenue
Redding, California 96002
United States

Job Location:
Oregon
[email protected] ([email protected])
Redding Air Service (http://www.reddingairservice.com)

Redding Air Service has an immediate opening for a experienced Bell 212 fire pilot for a seasonal rappel contract. Schedule is 12/2 with possibly a 6 or 12 day break in the middle.

Applicants should have a minimum of 3,500 hours PIC helicopter and meet the requirements to be carded in type. Obviously this is not an entry level position and as such prior experience is required.

Pay based upon experience.

E-mail responses only, NO phone calls please.

Epiphany
5th May 2012, 18:38
That 222 job in Africa is suddenly looking quite attractive.

hueyracer
6th May 2012, 07:14
I guess it is all depending upon your personal preferences...

I would always prefer a utility job (fire fighting or long lining) rather than a "boring" VIP-Shuttle service or a "stdby"-Job...

The problem (most of the times) is the work visa...(as a foreigner...)

But good to see that the market is slowly opening again...

Non-PC Plod
6th May 2012, 14:31
Hueyracer,

Dont expect Zenon ever to get back to you. They simply cant be arsed in my experience.

SunderlandMatt
6th May 2012, 15:23
I've heard of Zenon getting back to a couple of guys but only after they've found a position elsewhere.

Might be worth registering with them, doesn't hurt and if they call with a job then bonus. If you've already found one by then, bonus still.

:cool:

whatsarunway
7th May 2012, 03:12
Looking for expressions of interest for utility pilot in indonesia- Papua (not PNG).

Min
2000tt
1000 Turbine
Ability to work well in a team.

Advantageous but not required.

Previous utility operations.
Previous asia experience
High altitude operations
Sling Experience

8/4 or 6/6 rotation. Flights provided.

Pilot may also be required to operate as SIC in other Multi engine company helicopters.
company type rating provided.

email to [email protected]

good luck.:ok:

Aser
8th May 2012, 11:03
Opening for IFR pilot positions for B105 medevac based in the caribbean.
Must be Transport Canada licenced pilot with Night rating, IFR rating.
Must have 1000 hours TT PIC minimum - Twin experience an asset.
Flexible Rotations.
Salary TBD based on experience level.

Reply to [email protected] with resume or questions.
Regards
Aser

Bravo73
8th May 2012, 13:57
Regards
Aser

Out of idle curiosity, I had a quick look at the National Helicopters website. The specs that they have listed on their website for that BO105 job(s) seems to be a little bit more restrictive:

B105 Contract Pilot Positions

Opening for IFR pilot positions for B105 aircraft based in caribbean.
Must be Transport Canada licenced pilot with Night rating, IFR rating and experience.
Must have 2000 hours TT PIC minimum with Twin experience.

They also have another job listed (which might interest anyone in the Toronto area):

A109S/General Flight Duties Contract Pilot Position

Opening for VFR/IFR pilot position for A109S aircraft based in Toronto area.
Must be Transport Canada licenced pilot with Night rating (IFR experience an asset but not required).
Must have 2000 hours TT PIC minimum with Twin experience.
Successful candidate will be expected to perform other flight duties on 206 type aircraft.

Aser
9th May 2012, 09:30
Zenon again :}

Zenon Aviation are working with a large helicopter operator in Switzerland who require a number of AW109 Pilots for their operation. This is a permanent position and will require relocation to the country in question.

This is an excellent opportunity with a great location and benefits included.

To be considered for this role you will require:

2000 hours total time on helicopters
External Cargo Sling Level 2 qualification (ECS) with a minimum of 5000 ECS cycles
JAA CPL (H) with extension for night flying
Proven experience as a pilot in mountainous regions
Fluency in German and understand Swiss German

The ideal candidate will require a very good physical and mental resilience, be independent, reliable and a have good knowledge of English.

CV
License
Medical
Passport

Please not that only candidates fluent in German and who understand Swiss German will be contacted.

Regards
Aser

Bitmonx
9th May 2012, 10:09
No need to apply with them. Go directly to the rega website. REGA is the one looking for a pilot.
Cheers
bitmox

AlfonsoBonzo
9th May 2012, 11:38
re Zenon-

...who require a number of AW109 Pilots for their operation

Anyone have an idea how many this number is?

Bravo73
9th May 2012, 11:58
No need to apply with them. Go directly to the rega website. REGA is the one looking for a pilot.
Cheers
bitmox

And here's the link (in German):

Detail – Swiss Air-Rescue (Rega) – Emergency number 1414 (http://www.rega.ch/en/about-us/jobs/detail.aspx?id=270)

Epiphany
10th May 2012, 10:23
Wynnwith are looking for AW139 instructor pilots for a long term contract in Italy.

hueyracer
10th May 2012, 14:24
Just out of curiosity, i have sent an email to this Indonesian gig...

Looking for expressions of interest for utility pilot in indonesia- Papua (not PNG).
Min
2000tt
1000 Turbine
Ability to work well in a team.
Advantageous but not required.
Previous utility operations.
Previous asia experience
High altitude operations
Sling Experience
8/4 or 6/6 rotation. Flights provided.
Pilot may also be required to operate as SIC in other Multi engine company helicopters.
company type rating provided.
email to [email protected]

Got an email back from the same address (sender was "Mister Indonesia"), asking for a full cv..
I asked what helicopters they operate, and he came back telling me they are operating Koalas, AW109 and S76...
When i replied that i do not have any experience on these types, they offered me a type rating, as they are basically looking for guys with mountain/long line experience.....

My alarm bell rang...
Sounds like a scam....what do you think?

Milo C
10th May 2012, 16:15
Any clue about what company is the morson ad for?

minigundiplomat
11th May 2012, 11:02
MILO,

Morson seem to do recruitment for a number of companies, but Agusta Westland seems to be their biggest client.

With Rotorsim in Italy - what's the betting?

norunway
11th May 2012, 11:08
The job is for a position with Susiair, I know the chief pilot there its definetly not a scam, and a very genuine job.

Milo C
11th May 2012, 12:43
Thank you Diplomat
That's what I was betting for, but any information or opinion is welcome.

sarboy w****r
11th May 2012, 16:30
Milo,

If the AW139 instructor job in Italy is for AW, and you are interested in applying, then you should go into it with your eyes open. I know that in the past AW has promised instructors that they will do a mixture of synthetic and actual flying instruction, and said instructors then find that the only instruction they are offered is in the sim. Also, I know that the work rota has not always been quite what it appeared to be at first...

SBW

Milo C
12th May 2012, 09:42
Thank you sarboy,

I've heard that too. I just don´t know why are some good and experienced pilots working there for years. I guess we only hear the bad things, not the good ones (i.e. money???) :confused:

WLM
13th May 2012, 02:57
Susi Air have helicopters? I thought they were only fixed wing operators..

alouette
13th May 2012, 03:07
The money at Susi's is not what one would expect... However, if one does get hired then make sure that your paperwork is in order. I.e. work permit, Kitas, etc...

Aser
22nd May 2012, 18:49
The 500h offshore 429 :}:}:}

Bell 429 Captains

Recruiter Zenon Aviation

Posted 21 May 2012

Ref FI1316

Location Competitive

Sector Flight Crew - Captain, Flight Crew - Helicopter Pilot, Flight Crew - Pilot

Contract Type Permanent

Hours Full Time

Salary Competitive

http://jobs.flightglobal.com/getasset/?uiAssetID=4acac6bc-e08d-4050-ae94-b3d1c08dde98 Apply now (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/apply/1401341950/bell-429-captains/?TrackID=19898&deviceType=Desktop&LinkSource=JobDetails)

Further information

Zenon Recruitment currently requires a number of Bell 429Captains for permanent positions based in West Africa.
The position includes working a 6 week on 6 week off roster with all flights, accommodation and transport provided.
You must be current and have a minimum of 500hours offshore on theBell 429to be considered for this role. They would be looking for you start at the end of June.
To apply for this position please a copy of the following to [email protected]

CV
License
Colour copy of Passport

Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Regards
Aser

TiPwEiGhT
22nd May 2012, 21:18
Bristow Norway recruiting. 800hrs, JAA CPL and IR required.

xtremalsound
23rd May 2012, 18:37
Where do you find job bristow Norway job offer?? I've just checked in bristow website and I don't look anything.

Regards

helimutt
23rd May 2012, 18:39
And zenon are so professional, they dont even respond to applications once you've sent every detail to them. Why a company would ever deal with such an outfit is beyond me.

Epiphany
23rd May 2012, 18:59
Don't give up Helimutt. I sent a CV in 2 years ago and they got back to me last week. I might just wait another couple of years before I reply.

Aser
23rd May 2012, 19:26
https://bristowgroup.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl

Job Description

First Officers- EBU00338
Description

Bristow Norway is recruiting for nine first officers due to increased activity at Sola and Brønnøysund.

Qualifications

- Valid JAR/FCL helicopter license: CPL-H
- Valid instrument rating for helicopter: IR/H
- ATPL theory
- 800 flight hours (helicopter)

Pilot selection planned for week 25: 19th - 21st June 2012.

Please contact Flight Operations Manager Jim Urianstad if further information is required.

Job

: Flight Operations
Primary Location

: Europe, Middle East-Norway-Stavanger
Schedule

: Full-time
Number of Openings

: 9
Job Posting

: May 21, 2012, 8:47:29 AM
Unposting Date

: Jun 4, 2012, 8:43:00 AM

Where do you find job bristow Norway job offer?? I've just checked in bristow website and I don't look anything.

Regards

Regards
Aser ;)

DauphinDude
23rd May 2012, 19:32
Fluency in Norwegian or a scandinavian used to be a requirement. Did they give that up?

TiPwEiGhT
23rd May 2012, 20:30
Norwegian not required, but it will help to learn later on.

Aser
24th May 2012, 22:04
Inaer looking for 12/14 copilots, AW139/S61
Copiloto SAR Flota AW-139 / S61 | Helimer (http://goo.gl/t23SC)

:}

- Level 4 language proficiency in English.
- Level 4 language proficiency in Spanish.

alouette
25th May 2012, 03:12
I hate to bring this up but who has got Bell 429 off-shore experience? Just two cents worth of my thoughts.:D

170'
26th May 2012, 10:52
A small operator is looking for 2 pilots on 355 and or 407. Lots of varied flying but no specific longline skills required. Mostly pax and freight.
It is however W Africa - so won't suit anyone who occasionally feels 'delicate'

Must have IR & TR (or factory school for FAA Certificates)
Onshore Charter thru the region. The 407 needs an IR also;due local regs.

Send me a CV via email and I'll forward suitable people's info.

This post is a favor only - But I've sent 3 guys there before and they've been happy enough with T & C's ...
(as much as we as a group are ever happy with pay and conditions ;-)
The boss is a genuinely nice guy who pays his bills!

He'll contact you with all details if you're under consideration.
Please don't ask me for more info as I'm hard to reach and slow to respond to emails. I don't know what else to say except don't waste your time if you're not aware of the lifestyle flying for a small African operator. The operator does his best to make life easier, but as with all small operators, you can't expect big player rewards or conditions; but there again you generally will never get bored and the experience will be one you'll enjoy yakking about in your dotage ;-)

Update: The minimums are 1500TT Helicopter

Sorry for the low timers that replied, I tried to get back to everyone, but if I missed you I apologise - I'm on a fire base and in and out. The jobs are still open as far as I know

Regards 170'...

email address for single PDF including cover letter and CV:
[email protected]

Mars
1st Jun 2012, 06:44
Dear colleagues, allies, friends and ancient neighbours,

At this moment our CHC base in Aberdeen is intending to recruit several pilots over the upcoming months to cope with increased productivity. If you might know friends or colleagues looking for new challenges (or yourself) and interested in flying offshore from Aberdeen (or Sumburgh), please forward this e-mail and/or let them contact me direct.

The requirements are as usual, minimum frozen JAA ATPL(H), current JAA CPL(H) with current IR(H). We are looking for a mix of experience but pilots with an AS332L2 or an S92 rating definitely will have our preference.

If you would like to have more details, please contact me by e-mail.
With kind regards,

Dé Jansen
a.i. Manager Flight Operations CHC UK
Post holder Flight Operations CHC UK
Tel: +44 (0)1224 846127

Angut
1st Jun 2012, 14:50
Hi Dé Jansen

What is your email address?

Angut

MightyGem
1st Jun 2012, 15:17
This was in another forum:

CHC in Aberdeen have need of pilots - again.

If you have a licence (preferably with an IR) contact the Chief Pilot

Captain Mike Vagg
email michael.vagg @ chc.ca
or call 01224 846330 (the exchange is 846000)

The requirement is fairly immediate - if you are able to relocate/start training at short notice they will be very interested.

Variable Load
1st Jun 2012, 16:18
Hi Dé Jansen

What is your email address?

Angut

You can contact Dé Jansen at the following [email protected]

BTW Mars was just passing on the message, he isn't Dé ;)

Bravo73
1st Jun 2012, 17:02
Bristow also need pilots in Aberdeen, Scatsta and Humberside.

This ad appeared recently in the Press & Journal and is still current: Pilot Vacancies Job in Aberdeen - Your Job (http://yourjob.ajl.co.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.pl?selection=942786049&src=search)

BRISTOW Let your career take off Due to our success in winning new business, Bristow Helicopters Ltd is now recruiting a number of additional key personnel to support our growing customer portfolio. Pilot Vacancies We currently have a number of openings for qualified Pilots within our European Business Unit at Aberdeen, Scatsta and Humberside. To be included in this role, the candidate MUST possess UKCAA/JAA ATPLH or UKCAA/JAA CPLH with ATP theory and UKCAA/JAA IR(H) along with offshore experience. The ideal candidate would have 500 hours flying multi-engine helicopters or be a graduate from Bristow Academy. Candidates with Type rating on AS332L/332L2/EC225LP or S92A preferred, but conversion courses available if required. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer for all positions. To apply please submit an online application together with a covering letter and CV by clicking Apply Now. Closing Date : Friday 8th June 2012

helimutt
1st Jun 2012, 18:52
Think I could get a job out of Sumburgh?

206Fan
1st Jun 2012, 20:35
The ideal candidate would have 500 hours flying multi-engine helicopters or be a graduate from Bristow Academy.What exactly does that mean?

Straight out of BA with a fresh CPL / ATPL Exams done?

or

Straight out of BA with CPL done, ATPL Exams done and IR done?

or

A previous BA Graduate with all the necessary requirements quoted above?

Bravo73
1st Jun 2012, 23:52
What exactly does that mean?

It is an OGP requirement.

iTom
3rd Jun 2012, 18:43
Will they also need engineers ?

iTom

AW139_SIC-Type
5th Jun 2012, 17:44
Reading through the forum it seems like everyone is under the impression that an AW-139 experience was a key. I have the SIC Type and could get the full Type with a training check ride, yet I cant seem to get a reply anywhere. Before I started looking, I thought that the jobs were plentiful, but it doesnt seem the case.

Where are the international jobs? Any input or contacts? Though I would love a 139 job, I am mostly interested in simply working internationally ASAP.

Thanks for your input fellas

expatron
6th Jun 2012, 08:00
[QUOTE]Where are the international jobs? Any input or contacts? Though I would love a 139 job, I am mostly interested in simply working internationally ASAP.
/QUOTE]

PM me

Mars
6th Jun 2012, 08:14
My apologies to all of those who thought I was De Jansen and PMed me with their details. Hopefully, after Variable Load's intervention, they have made their contact directly with De at CHC.

Mars

Peter PanPan
6th Jun 2012, 09:01
It would have been less confusing if you had added Dé's email address which by the way is: [email protected]

Mars
6th Jun 2012, 15:33
Yes Peter, you are quite correct; in my haste to do good, I omitted to provide the address.

However, this is a rumour network and any applicant might have spent a little time checking the message (which was, in fact, correct).

All those who sent me messages thereby revealing their identities, be assured that they were deleted without me taking note of the names.

Mars

Epiphany
6th Jun 2012, 16:04
I thought that the jobs were plentiful, but it doesnt seem the case.

If you have AW139 TR and experience and cannot find an International job at the moment then there is something that you are not doing right.

EESDL
7th Jun 2012, 14:31
URL="http://ww.nhv.be/careers.aspx"]http://ww.nhv.be/Careers.aspx[/URL]
Deadline 15/06/2012

Please do not pay any attention to the job description - the biggest load of HR clap-trap you'll ever come across. It says you are responsible for many things - no, your Captain will have the final word;-)

Ghana is one of the nicer places in W Africa.....................

EESDL
7th Jun 2012, 16:41
LNT Group are advertising this position.
Unfortunately the boss has got his HR department to pen the ad, which, when you read it you'll agree that it hasn't produced anything of much use and HR can't even spell the name of their chopper correctly!!
Filled this role fulltime for 5-years and have been freelancing for the owner a/r when back in UK for the last 2.
IR essential and, as you would expect, owner is very particular who flies him and his family around.
Contact them direct as I'm not involved in recruitment process but happy to provide a proper job description;-)

Angut
7th Jun 2012, 19:49
Has anyone gotten a reply from CHC for Aberdeen positions??

Tango123
8th Jun 2012, 10:10
Angut, don't expect CHC to confirm that they have received your application, unless it is of interest, even though you have more than the minimum requirements for applying.

Arrogant? In my opinion: yes.....

Angut
8th Jun 2012, 14:24
No reply to me either, but I have learned not to expect anything in this industry:ok:

212_Nightdipper
8th Jun 2012, 15:50
Hello Angut,

I've actually got an answer from them...but only to tell me that my period of availability doesnt match their urgent need (pretty immediate I suppose)....so no luck for me either....:ugh:........by the way...anyone ever had a phone interview with Bristow?....

212ND

400hover
8th Jun 2012, 17:08
Interview by phone?? Well, does Bristow know that Skype is a bit better??

Anyone knows for what is chc immediate positions?? sar, offshore??!?

Bravo73
8th Jun 2012, 17:44
Anyone knows for what is chc immediate positions?? sar, offshore??!?

See posts #1172 & #1174.

212_Nightdipper
8th Jun 2012, 18:06
Hello 400H,

I know but i've been contacted by Bristow's HR and they wanted to arrange this phone interview...I suppose its a sort of pre-interview...I think that the real deal will come later (possibly along a simulator ride)....anyways.....whatever takes me to the "LZ" is all good.....

Regards....

212ND

xtremalsound
8th Jun 2012, 18:31
I've been contacted for a phone interview with bristow too but I know just only that.
The chief pilot is gonna call all pre candidates to pre interview and after that we well have any news.

If anybody has been any phone interview should be great to have some info about that.

Thanks

alpenjunge
8th Jun 2012, 18:39
Was anyone contacted by Bristow or got an invitation for the selection?

Angut
8th Jun 2012, 18:58
Those who got called, how many hours have you got?

212_Nightdipper
8th Jun 2012, 19:29
...around 2000....ATPL H Theory and CPL-IR (B412s)...

Camp Freddie
8th Jun 2012, 19:32
A buddy of mine was contacted and he has about 700 hrs + IR, I should think the most important factor is

1. Do you have a current IR ?

Angut
8th Jun 2012, 19:44
Ok, 350 hours and IR not current on my part will probably not be that attractive for them:rolleyes:
Good luck to you guys:ok:

Need money
8th Jun 2012, 20:07
Does anyone have the definative on hours requirement..

Is it true that OGP now have minimum 500hrs ? and are all operators now working to this ?

I was all set for my IR, but I dont have the 500, and therfore have reconsidered starting it until such time as I do ..

I appreciate this does not mean you will get hired at 500hrs, but is it now impossible with 250 + IR ?

Thanks.

Camp Freddie
8th Jun 2012, 20:29
As far as I know you don't need 500 hours, I know of a 200 hour merchant with an IR who just started as SNS co-pilot

Also low hours does not at all mean you won't get hired as a low hours person is a lower cost than a high hours one.

OGP manual appendix 5B suggests 200 hours is Ok, appendix 5A suggests 500 hours but is only a recommendation I think. See page 118/120

http://www.ogp.org.uk/pubs/390.pdf

Garfs
8th Jun 2012, 22:06
Every offshore operator I Approached told me to keep in touch and come back when I had 500 hours as those were the minimums. I kept in touch and after 18 months of pestering them they called me for an interview and subsequently offered me a job.

I had less than 500 at time Of interview

Cheers
Garfs

Bravo73
8th Jun 2012, 22:38
Not all of the oil companies are OGP compliant (yet). So if an operator has a contract with a non-OGP customer, it is still possible to be hired with <500hrs.

Anyway, 500hrs TT is bit of a red herring. IIRC, the OGP requirement for a P2 is 500hrs ME heli (or having trained in an establishment with a recognised course of training, or words to that effect. Which is why Bristow Acadamy is often cited).

400hover
8th Jun 2012, 22:56
Got mail from chc few days ago asking about availability! As i am ready available they told me wait for more news within 2 weeks..
By the way, how are chc interviews/ selection process in these days??
I've seen some threads but are a bit old.

wingnut193
9th Jun 2012, 13:14
On my license I have CPL (H) IR, with 800hrs, TR, R22, R44, A109, and AS355. I also have my ATPL exams.

I passed my IR at Bristow academy Gloucester Nov 2008 and renewed Sept 2010 and I intend to renew at the end of this year.

I can’t afford the 4 or 5 grand every year while I’m not in a permanent flying job.

As the IR is type specific I would have to do it again anyway if taken on.

Do you think because my IR is not current this is why I’m being over looked? :ugh:

Bravo73
9th Jun 2012, 13:31
43 years old with 'only' 800hrs might be a factor. (I must stress 'might').

Good luck with your job hunt.

jymil
12th Jun 2012, 10:35
I just got a confirmation on the magic 500 hrs (even ME). This is a bit of a catch 22, since the best place to obtain ME experience would be the offshore industry itself. At the moment I don't really see how to transition from my non-aviation main job to flying offshore.

400hover
12th Jun 2012, 11:06
As someone got an answer from CHC ???

expatron
13th Jun 2012, 14:09
Please try the Advertise (http://www.pprune.org/advertise.php) button at the top of each page in PPRuNe

Senior Pilot

Wizzard
13th Jun 2012, 19:17
CHC NS has just started two pilots with just over 200 hours so I don't know where the 500 hour requirment is coming from.

chcoffshore
13th Jun 2012, 19:34
It all depends on what is written in the contract!

Angut
13th Jun 2012, 19:37
Sometimes it all depends on nepotism;)

chcoffshore
13th Jun 2012, 19:42
Sometimes yes, but also merit or getting off your ass and getting a foot in the door!

Angut
13th Jun 2012, 20:01
Agree:ok: thats why we never give up:ouch:

ShyTorque
13th Jun 2012, 20:36
Sometimes it all depends on nepotism

That's outrageous! Nepotism should be kept in the family, if you ask me.

400hover
13th Jun 2012, 23:21
.... saddly i am not none of them :(

and maybe i'm hoping to much, but i'm still waiting for a definitive answer by mail!

since i had the requirements they ask and they had no more information i was told to wait for more info and an answer in some days... but some have already passed.

:{

toperharley
16th Jun 2012, 09:28
Hi gents,
might you have any news about the driver openings with Bristow and CHC in Aberdeen? Since almost two weeks it was getting very silent now... also any idea what the general cause of the pilot demand was...maybe the Bond drop with Shell...?

Thanks and press thumbs :bored:

rewritable
16th Jun 2012, 10:52
As Bristows have won the Inpex job in Australia, i can see them sending the Aussie pilots to Aberdeen to get hands on flying

pohm1
16th Jun 2012, 11:06
As Bristows have won the Inpex job in Australia, i can see them sending the Aussie pilots to Aberdeen to get hands on flying

Yes they'll need some 'hands on' experience as this offshore contract will be so massively different to all the other offshore contracts BHA have been successfully servicing for the last umpteen years. :ugh:

P1

rewritable
16th Jun 2012, 11:23
Apologies Pohm, i was referring to flying the 225 not the offshore side of things. I was under the impression they only operate 4 in Australia.

Pilot.Pete
19th Jun 2012, 05:37
We are have a few adverts out at the moment for

Engineers

Helicopter Engineer with Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited | 1401342903 (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401342903/helicopter-engineer/?deviceType=Desktop&JbeId=1505665837&ProcessedTrackID=29777&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2012-06-19)

Rotorcraft Mechanic / Senior Mechanic

Rotorcraft Mechanic / Senior Mechanic with Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited | 1401342904 (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401342904/rotorcraft-mechanic-senior-mechanic/?deviceType=Desktop&JbeId=1505665837&ProcessedTrackID=29777&utm_source=jbe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2012-06-19)

Good Luck

400hover
19th Jun 2012, 11:09
Spotted this:

EC145 Captains and First Officers at 5 / Intaway resourcing (http://www.intaway.co.uk/jobvacancies/job/563/ec145-captains-and-first-officers/)

Made a short search regarding intaway and looks like another recruitment agency... that has some problems regarding payments! (at least that is what was sayd in another thread of this forum).

I've sended my cv and got an answer: How much are you expecting to win???

Epiphany
19th Jun 2012, 13:30
Perhaps they pay with Lottery Tickets?

JulieAndrews
19th Jun 2012, 18:04
Why would the pilot being recruited be wary of Intaway paying-up? Or are you a company requiring pilots?
Either way, as a bona-fide agency, the payment is made to the agency by the employee..........or atleast that is the way it worked with me when they secured my fulltime flying position............

400hover
19th Jun 2012, 18:45
They didnt told who the client was. They only asked about my salary expectation. I see a problem here, because the criteria for selection begins in the salary... the lower i ask the better chances i have for being called... and accidents then happen :p

EternalRookie
20th Jun 2012, 14:03
I got pretty much the same thing. How much dough do you want? It seemed like he didn't even look at my resume.

EternalRookie
24th Jun 2012, 08:28
RE: Intaway EC-145 openings,

Has anyone heard anything further from them?

212man
28th Jun 2012, 08:13
If you are an offshore JAR FCL licensed AW139 Captain who fancies a move to a well known oil company's aviation department in SE Asia, you may wish to look through the jobs section of Flight International in 2 or 3 weeks. ;)

Engineers too :ok:

I guess all the posters who slag Shell off in the various 'Shell bashing' threads will abstain as conscientious objectors!

In addition to the AW139 positions they are also looking for an additional S-92 JAR FCL TRE. The ad will be in a similar time frame.

toperharley
30th Jun 2012, 17:49
Hi... might you have any news regarding possible Aberdeen pilot openings with BHL and CHC?
Thanks... Toper :ok:

Rotorbody
4th Jul 2012, 16:10
Anybody looking for AW139 pilots? Prefer job with more actual flying rather than discussions about the merits of flying or reasons not to. Do those jobs exist anymore? Will work for payment in return for time and effort expended.

griffothefog
4th Jul 2012, 16:38
Rotorbody,

Pretty much any of the offshore companies working world wide operating the AW139 are looking for qualified drivers as you should know if you have any cop-on :ugh:

Believe me when I say if you were excepted by any of them, you wouldn't have time to consider the merits or the why's and wherefores as you would be flying upward of 70-90 hours per month :eek:

And that's why they pay the big bucks :ok:

WASALOADIE
4th Jul 2012, 18:14
Any current or former Lynx QHI's out there interested in possible jobs, drop me a line, I have some info.

Regards

wasaloadie

212man
4th Jul 2012, 18:24
Rotorbody - did you look at the post 3 before yours?

Hedski
4th Jul 2012, 21:35
Griffo,

He was asking a question. I find your initial response harsh.

Epiphany
5th Jul 2012, 02:35
Griffo will be devastated to hear that.

ramblingrotors
6th Jul 2012, 13:11
Any one has info on this company? The good and the bad.
Thanks

212man
10th Jul 2012, 18:07
AW 139 Pilots with Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad | 1401299809 (http://jobs.flightglobal.com/job/1401299809/aw-139-pilots/?deviceType=Desktop&ProcessedTrackID=110&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=general)

For clarity - type rated only....

stonedigger
10th Jul 2012, 18:55
For clarity - type rated only....

Now that comes as a surprise! :hmm:

212man
10th Jul 2012, 21:18
Any reason why that would be a surprise?

Super 61
11th Jul 2012, 06:59
Apologies to those of you who have tried to access the Brunei Shell AW139 Pilot/engineer advertisement on Flight Global.com today. The "apply now" link is connected to the BSP home page but not yet to the actual BSP recruitment portal. This glitch will be fixed in the next 24 hours. Those wishing to apply can still register on the BSP site which is a requirement prior to application anyway. Apologies, and good luck to all applying.

Super 61
12th Jul 2012, 08:48
Further to my last, I have been advised by one applicant that he received an email offer of assistance with his Brunei Shell Application for a $150USD fee. The offer came from [email protected]. Some of you may see the humor, or lack of it, in that address....:ugh:

This offer is a scam, BSP are investigating this situation. You do not need to pay $150USD to join BSP, you need to meet the requirements and successfully complete the selection process...:ok: Good luck to all applicants.

EC155B1
13th Jul 2012, 13:45
Hello Friends

Anyone has info on EC 155 B1/AS 365 N vacancy......?Wondering what has gone wrong with these choppers....dont see any interest/buzz for the same in this forum.Hope some one bring some cheer with opening anywhere in the world preferably on off shore.....

HillerBee
14th Jul 2012, 07:42
It might have to do with the fact you don't have a JAA/EASA ATPL(H).