PDA

View Full Version : Bankstown two departure

jugal22b
22nd Nov 2008, 20:38
hi Guys,
i was taking an IFR flight from bankstown airport and was cleared for bankstown two departure,:confused: last ammendment for japessen rev 23 effective from 20 november has nothing to say about bankstown two departure. some one said me its is published by AIP. what is two departure.

desmotronic
22nd Nov 2008, 21:07
http://www.airservicesaustralia.com.au/publications/current/dap/SBKDP01-117.pdf

kiwione
22nd Nov 2008, 21:10
You had to read the NOTAM when you did your Jepps, it's in there.

Ron & Edna Johns
22nd Nov 2008, 21:34
Could someone please elaborate on why it's now "TWO"? I was discussing this with a regular BK user the other day. He is extremely well organised, uses Jepps and is aware of the change but not the reason. The amendment section of the chart simply says "Proc Name"..... Well, that's useful..... If there was something in Jepp's Chart Notams well we've missed it.

Anyone?

Ovation
22nd Nov 2008, 22:41
The reason for the change is ATC now have an obligatory 15 minute wait in the run-up bay for clearance - even if there is no trafiic conflict.

It used to be 10 minutes holding. :O

Atlas Shrugged
22nd Nov 2008, 23:23
Why is there a CALGA SIX arrival into SSY....what happened to the other five? :suspect: Who knows, who cares?

Biggles_in_Oz
23rd Nov 2008, 00:27
Ron & Edna Johns
As far as i can see, the only change is that the SID is only available from 11C/29C.
I saw a NOTAM about this about 2 months ago. (in amongst what seemed like pages of notams regarding fireworks displays)

Ron & Edna Johns
23rd Nov 2008, 12:06
Thanks, Biggles, yeah I was aware of that Notam and change.... maybe that is the reason (and I wondered this also) but you'd think the change annotation would be something other than simply "Proc Name", wouldn't you! Thanks mate, for your ideas.