PDA

View Full Version : On Bended Knee pt??????

atcomarkingtime
3rd Nov 2008, 21:14
well....that's the third morning I had to scrape the car with frost/ice......:eek:

I see we have a new car park in the making today....just my luck to have washed my car yesterday.....caked in dust when I left the ice station today!!!:mad:

Data Dad
4th Nov 2008, 09:40
well....that's the third morning I had to scrape the car with frost/ice.....I find that tends to scratch the paintwork........a proprietary scraper is my equipment of choice :ok:

atcomarkingtime
4th Nov 2008, 10:20
Hey DAD...welcome back!!! Hope ur thumb's doing well today....but you will go messing about with high chairs!!!!:D

Data Dad
4th Nov 2008, 11:48
Thumb seems to have survived its high speed collision thanks :eek:

The VCR is a dangerous place......you better keep your wits about you when you have to do your Inter-Sector Famil :E Oxygen can be supplied on request for those rare occasions you have to venture to the dizzy heights...... though a supply of ginger nuts is guaranteed to make things go smoothly :D

Cuddles
4th Nov 2008, 15:02
Oh no. not again.:rolleyes:

BigDaddyBoxMeal
4th Nov 2008, 18:00
so how many new trainees are you expecting at the Ice Station just in time for Christmas ? :)

Big Daddy

atcomarkingtime
4th Nov 2008, 21:12
hey data dad.....i do venture those dizzy heights.....i deliver the chc breakfast run!!!!:ok:.....ha...looks like ur thumb after the collision!!!

so.....anybody asleep on the runway tonight

throw a dyce
5th Nov 2008, 07:14
Not on my watch.:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Cuddles
5th Nov 2008, 08:11
BigDaddy

It's OK. we're pretty civilised now. Most of us have turkey these days.

letMfly
5th Nov 2008, 08:52
so.....anybody asleep on the runway tonight

He wasn't asleep - he was pi$$ed!