PDA

View Full Version : Air Europa Concerns

evolante
23rd Dec 2001, 12:36
Heard that Air Europa in the last 48 hours have been served Default Notices by two lessors

Anyone have any further info? Hopefully these are minor matters and will be cleared up quickly.

GOLDEN LION
23rd Dec 2001, 13:44
They have been trying to sub-out there MIL / MLE today..... we wont touch them with a barge pole !

Avman
23rd Dec 2001, 17:00
I think you're on different frequencies guys! Air Europa (Spain) and Air Europe (Italy). Which one is it?

Horatio
23rd Dec 2001, 17:47
Careful guys. Evolante makes a post referring to Air Europa, which as has correctly been pointed out is the Spanish carrier, then Golden Lion jumps in referring to Air Europe Italy.

Bingo, we now have people speculating on the welfare of a completely different airline. Just goes to show how dangerous this can be. I'm sure it wasn't meant maliciously, but suggest greater care and consideration in posting stuff here.

[ 23 December 2001: Message edited by: Horatio ]

[ 23 December 2001: Message edited by: Horatio ]</p>

Mister Geezer
24th Dec 2001, 00:11
I was surprised a few weeks ago to hear that they are scrapping their 'Air Europa Express' network which seemed to be a hurried decision at short notice since they had expressed firm interests in replacing their ATP fleet with ATRs Maybe a sign of what is ahead???

evolante
24th Dec 2001, 11:46
Horatio - point accepted

To place beyond doubt I refer to Air Europa the Spanish (Palma based) airline that has mainly B737-400 and -800 aircraft.

calmdown
24th Dec 2001, 13:22
HERATIO
JUST CALMDOWN!
MERRY XMAS