PDA

View Full Version : Any JMC'ers out there

Balance!
3rd Jul 2001, 17:29
How much in advance do your crew rosters come out. ie when would you know what you're flying in late August?

[This message has been edited by Balance! (edited 04 July 2001).]

fantum farter
3rd Jul 2001, 20:00
Late August!!!

Seriously though the rosters can be on time which is usually issued around the 18-20th of the month.
The main problem is the distribution of them as this can take time to have 400+ rosters sent through the post.
It is being worked on by our rostering people who put a lot of effort to try and keep us happy.
Been told that they are looking at E- mailing them this month so fingers crossed.

In answer to your question I should have my August roster hopefully no later than the 20th of July so I would know then what I am doing up until the 31st of August.

------------------
PFFFFFFSSSSST !!!

Batsand tw**s
4th Jul 2001, 23:37
Agree, Late July if your lucky!!
But it isn't worth the paper it's printed on as they'll change it around to suit them.
My advice is to buy a tent and camp outside jmc house with your family, thereby treating them to a splendid summer holiday, whilst you can be at a moments notice, poised, like a coiled spring, ready for action to answer the call for jmc and "its customers",and fly whenever they want you to.
Life's a laugh!!!

BoeingBoy
5th Jul 2001, 00:45
Oh cheer up it's no better in the other charter outfits!!

Random Electron
5th Jul 2001, 01:10
Thats right.

If its so intolerable, why not give an air touring company a ring, I'm sure they would love to hear from you.

tailscrape
5th Jul 2001, 01:44
Dear JMC colleagues (who haven't responded already)....

This smells like a wind up to me. Hold our tongues!!