PDA

View Full Version : Coventry accommodation

SAA
15th Jun 2008, 15:46
HI, I going to atlantic flight training in Coventry for 2 months starting 30 June. I am looking for accommodation for 1-2 months near the airport. If any of you know of any good cheap accommodation I would be grateful to hear where, how much and contact details please.

Thanks in advance.
SAA :ok:

4KBeta
16th Jun 2008, 11:14
Your be glad to hear the Coventry Airport is very easy to get to though there is not really houses directly around it.

I would recommend staying in the Earlsdon area of Coventry. It is a short 5 minute drive from the airport (directly down a dual carraigeway) also I think you can get the bus there aswell.

Unfortunately I dont have any contacts for you though I would check out some of the landlords advertising to students, you may get lucky.

Prices, Earlsdon is considered the 'better' area of Coventry, though to me it all looks the same and I never had a problem there. For students of the university, 4 bed house shared - the going rate seems to be about £62-65 a week now, obviously without any bills included.

You may be able to rent out a cheap studio flat but expect to pay more!

If you want some Estate agents numbers let me know.

Happy Wanderer
17th Jun 2008, 16:16
SAA,

If you don't mind sharing, AFT have their own accommodation not far from the airfield - most non-local students stay there.

Give AFT (Teresa) a buzz and she'll help you out.

Cheers,

HW