PDA

View Full Version : A 320 questions

flightplan2007
26th May 2008, 04:09
Hi! I offer to discuss various questions about A320 family in this thread. Let me start with simple one:
what is the difference betwin Nav&Logo pos 1 and pos 2? :)

Oxidant
26th May 2008, 05:14
1. Turns on the logo lights & the first set of nav lights
2. Turns on the logo lights & the second set of nav lights

FCOM 1.33.20 p3 (SEQ 303 Rev 24)

Tail-take-off
26th May 2008, 20:51
A really useful feature to allow you to dispatch for a night flight when a navlight bulb has blown.:ok:

Splat
26th May 2008, 22:47
"A really useful feature to allow you to dispatch for a night flight when a navlight bulb has blown."

Not so usefull when one bulb is blown on one sys, and another one on the other sys!!!:ugh:

flightplan2007
31st May 2008, 21:30
and does not aneone have question about this family? do you consider it is very simple and clear aircraft tipe? this quastion for all airbus pilots. i have many quastions and ideas about this that i would discuss

Bula
31st May 2008, 21:43
It is simple... you just need to get your head around it :)

TheGorrilla
1st Jun 2008, 00:24
Not so sure it's simple. The more hours I flew on the beastie i realised I didn't understand it at all. Made sense when I did my training and went downhill from there. On every other type I've flown my knowledge has improved with time.

airfoilmod
1st Jun 2008, 00:42
Is tipe rated 78 year old current on 320. And if so, why discuss nav lighting with similarly tiped pillots.? Not so wickedly tech I'm thinking.

Is this for real?

Airevoilsky

Tail-take-off
2nd Jun 2008, 10:56
Not so usefull when one bulb is blown on one sys, and another one on the other sys!!!:ugh:
Splat, in the company I work for they fix existing defects from time to time. Both systems are checked on the daily & bulbs changed then so at the start of the day both systems are working OK.

I've got a few hours on type now but have never yet discovered 2 systems with faulty bulbs. Doesn't mean it can't happen though.:confused: