PDA

View Full Version : Poo Brown

Mad Girl
17th May 2008, 17:01
I came home from my hols today and had to kick all the JUNK mail off the doormat to get in the front door........ One envelope was more substantial than the others.......................

I have my log book back... and a brand new shiny poo brown.... :D

I'm very happy.......... so I just thought I'd tell you.. :ok:

BRL
17th May 2008, 17:47
May I be the first to congratulate you... :ok: :D

wsmempson
17th May 2008, 18:49
And may I also congratulate you?

All you have to do now is decide what you're going to do with it...

BR

S
:)

BEagle
17th May 2008, 19:08
Congratulations, Mad Girl!

It must have been great to have found that envelope from the Belgrano lurking amidst all those begging letters from insurance companies, British Gas and Thames Water.....

I hope your first trip with a passenger will be enjoyable. I still remember mine from 40 years ago!

2close
17th May 2008, 20:18
Congrats, you mad girl, you!!

Now where do I turn up for my freebie ride? :ok:

BroomstickPilot
18th May 2008, 07:10
Congratulations Mad Girl.

Now you can fly upside down till your heart's content, (except for takeoffs and landings of course).

Remember me to Georgio.

Broomstick.

JP1
18th May 2008, 14:10
Does this mean I might get a chance to book your instructor for some aeros... Congratulations..

mad_jock
18th May 2008, 15:32
Great news.

Don't cry though when the book falls to bits after a couple of months

Xoxon
18th May 2008, 19:24
How long did it take between application and poo-brown delivery (must try not to use that term in that context)?
I applied for mine last week.
This might be of interest:

Got your PPL recently? Congratulations, we'd like to help you celebrate by sending you THREE free issues of Flyer* All you need to do is to send us a copy of your licence (photocopy, fax, scan etc.) and we'll do the rest.

Send the above to

Charlotte Davies (charlotte at flyermag dot co dot uk)
Flyer Magazine
9 Riverside Court
Lower Bristol Road
Bath
BA2 3DZ

Fax: 01225 481262

Mad Girl
18th May 2008, 21:06
Does this mean I might get a chance to book your instructor for some aeros...

NOT A HOPE IN HELL........ What do you think I'VE been waiting (not very patiently) ALL this time to do..... HE'S MINE..... & HE'S BOOKED.... :p.

How long did it take between application and poo-brown delivery (must try not to use that term in that context)? I applied for mine last week.

Paperwork sent special delivery Tuesday 29th April - so I KNEW it arrived the next day... Acknowledgement of receipt of dosh was back within the week.... :*..
License printed on 15th May, signed on 16th, I came back from hols on 17th to find it on the door mat.

Redbird72
19th May 2008, 09:04
Congratulations - just in time for a great summer :ok:

War Bird
22nd May 2008, 21:35
It could have been like ours.....virginal white!!!!

congratulations! :ok: