PDA

View Full Version : BMI A320 sim serial number

medux
9th May 2008, 23:23
Hello all, I had an assessment at BMI training center at Heathrow on A320 FFS and I need the sim serial number to log my sessions on my logbook.

Can anyone help me?

TY all

BigX
10th May 2008, 02:31
GE238 is the serial for the BMI A320 simulator at Stockley Park.

Regards

potkettleblack
10th May 2008, 15:01
Playing devils advocate.... say for example you don't get the job do you really want it on your logbook so another potential employer can grill you about how come you went to BMI and not us etc. I don't log any sim time and I haven't flown with anybody that does as it doesn't count towards our hours. Its all on my training file if anyone wants to see it and of course my OPC's are kept in the system and my licence to satisfy the authorities that I am current and legal.

medux
11th May 2008, 09:02
Dear potkettleblack, your suppositions could be right if you don't know Italia CAA (ENAC). All italian pilots with italian license, MUST log flight sims on their own logbooks and have them signed by the SFI/TRI/TRE.

In italy our favourite sport is burocracy, so that for example upon reaching 1500 hours to unfreeze the ATPL you need all line flight hour to be signed by the captains. :)

Anyway, why should I choose a sim I don't know the serial number to log in something untrue in my logbook?

Regards