PDA

View Full Version : Help! I want to be an Airline Pilot

ScottishCop
7th May 2008, 14:20
Hello all,

I am interested in becoming an airline pilot.

First of all, I don't have a PPL or much money and was wondering what is the best way of achieveing my goal. Are there cadet schemes I can apply for that will put you through the whole training?

I live in the UK and I am educationally qualified, but just need some help please.:confused:

Thanks.

xraf
7th May 2008, 14:24
There's lots of help available these days. However, its very expensive takes a long time and you really have to want it.

Speak to Dr Oeufpate on 0800 STOP NOW he'll help you to manage the cravings until they go away altogether.:ugh:

xraf:ok:

VFR Transit
OH DEAR OH DEAR OH DEAR :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649

VFR

Mercenary Pilot
There is a sticky at the top of this forum entitles "READ BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION". I suggest you start there. :ok:

Kerosine
7th May 2008, 15:50
ScottishCop, don't be disheartened by the responses, the reason you are directed to these is beacuse someone different asks this question on a weekly basis when the answers have been discussed on previous threads.

Have a gander at the link VFR posted, it seems a bit daunting due to the volume of stuff, but a good few weeks and you can have loads of information to get your career started on!

Best of luck :ok: