PDA

View Full Version : Medavia in Libya

Flying Aggie
1st May 2008, 10:16
Just to let all the Denim Air and CHC pilots in Libya, that we medavia are still in Libya working for a long time. Even though there are rumors that we have stop flying or someone does not want us to fly. See you in the air over the desert.

Flying Aggie

Xarula
13th Sep 2008, 15:32
I just received a chance to go and work for medavia, any advice u might give me? Is the company ok to work for?
Best regards

RICCARDOVOLANTE
13th Sep 2008, 16:33
Flying Aggie how are you?
Long time not chatting with you
Regards
Riccardo Volante

Flying Aggie
14th Sep 2008, 21:17
Hay

How is it going long time no hear. All good on this side, flying is great and getting very busy. How are thing going for you Mate. P.M some time and to catch up.

Flying Aggie
14th Sep 2008, 21:22
Hay Xarula

Been working for Medavia for three Years now, and it has been good. I do 28 days on/28 days off. The Good thing you don't get called in during time off, and the salary is competitive with other companies. Which type are you applying for? May be I can answer some more question for you. PM if you need more info. I have PM'd you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Flying Aggie

rwm
15th Sep 2008, 00:35
Does anyone know if Medavia is hiring for engineering staff, and the salary?

Flying Aggie
15th Sep 2008, 08:23
I think so, they are looking for Engineers

encounter150
15th Sep 2008, 11:02
Hi does Medavia take on fATPL holders with low hours ie. 230. ?? Any information is much appreciated.

Flying Aggie
16th Sep 2008, 14:39
They will take you only if your are Maltese or Libyan with that low hours, but try it never hurts to apply.

encounter150
21st Sep 2008, 16:08
Thought I would try but if anyone has information on who to contact with an email that would be great

marcoplane
4th Oct 2008, 06:33
Hi,I'm about to have an interview with Medavian recruters, do you know in what consist the seletion written test an interview
thanks for your help......by

zivd
5th Oct 2008, 12:38
does anyone have the contacts of this company? Who should I contact with? I tried to look it up on the web, but then I couldn't find anything regarding to the recruiting process. Does anyone know? Thank you

RICCARDOVOLANTE
5th Oct 2008, 14:08
Try this e mail

[email protected]

The recruitment process as far I remember it is very relax.
Normally is a nice talk with the HR manager and that it is all.
Best Regards
Riccardo Volante

encounter150
6th Oct 2008, 10:05
thanks for the information much appreciated cheers

despflyier
12th Jan 2009, 13:34
dose anybody no if the recrument process with medavia is hard?

l8starter
14th Jan 2009, 15:13
despflyier check your PM's !

Have you got an interview with Medavia ? I'd be very interested to know, especially if it's because more aircraft are on the way ??

Cheers,

L8.

Xarula
17th Mar 2009, 11:39
I am pleased to inform that two new B1900D f/o joined the team, just finished the sim :) .
See u all soon.

C212-100
18th Mar 2009, 22:17
Congrats, Xarula!

Best of lucks to you, mate!

Grande Abraco!

Flying Aggie
22nd Mar 2009, 19:43
See you on the Flight line!!

Gunship
23rd Mar 2009, 17:34
Welcome to Libya Xarula (when you are here).
Ignore the part that we are stuck in the middle ages please.
Maybe in the mid 70's but hey that was good times ;)

LibyanArabAirline
24th Mar 2009, 23:29
hey,
I'm a libyan national living in Ireland and i'm training to be a pilot. do you have any advice for myself on my flying career and working in libya?

rwm
3rd Apr 2009, 16:33
Is Medavia hiring engineers? I hear rumors they are, and am interested in working back in that part of the world. Anyone have any contacts?

Mister Geezer
4th Apr 2009, 10:45
Great to see Medavia doing well. My head turned in TIP a few weeks ago when I heard a Dash 8 using a 'Libyan' callsign. Nice to see that they have got some varied work on the go!

If I had a Dash 8 rating then I would be there like a shot given the current economic climate! ;)

LibyanArabAirline: I know that Afriqiyah have been taking on some folks recently but those that have recently been taking on might not fly the line until next year by the sounds of things. You need to self fund your own A320 rating and most guys do their rating in Jordan. Given that it is a job for life, it is perhaps a small price to pay? Sounds like Medavia might be worth a shot too!

Flying Aggie
7th Apr 2009, 17:34
Hi guys

Medavia now has stopped hiring pilots for the time being. They are fully crewed on the Dash 8, B1900 and the Casa. Most of the New pilots are coming on the flight line for the time being.

Mister Geezer
15th Apr 2009, 22:41
BTW tell your Casa pilots to go easy on the taxi speed!!! Never seen an aircraft take racing turns and wobble around the corners like that before! ;)

Flying Aggie
19th Apr 2009, 21:45
Yeap, No new news here Must be the famous Capt. Badri since he is the only fast pilot in Libya, thinks he can out run Airbus 320 on an approach. Since you Fly in Libya, You must of heard of Him.

ridanaster
8th Sep 2010, 08:45
I was called this morning by Medavia here in Tripoli and have been asked to come for an IT job interview.
Could anyone, please, describe the location of the main office here in Tripoli, Libya as soon as possible ?

Thanks in advance! :)

Aquafina1
29th Dec 2010, 18:37
Hi all,

Any news on Medavia recruitment for 2011?
I have 750hrs on a skyvan...any ideas on requirements for the Casa or the 1900 available by anybody?
Thank you?

Alfredo tp
5th Jan 2011, 11:16
Hi everyone!
Are they in need of flight crew right now/in the next future?
And if so, do they take FAA licenses, with 2300hrs, wide body TR, and other extras on it?
I am currently in Spain, and seems like will be staying here for a while, till better times come.
I tried to send them my resume, to that email someone posted prior, but it comes back saying that it can't deliver that mail.
Any info would be appreciated, and still trying to look them up in the net, can't find so much though!

Cheers