PDA

View Full Version : Qr Interviews

BUSTRASH
6th Apr 2008, 10:28
Does anybody have the latest interview gouge for Qatar Airways. Interviewing soon and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Info on Written, oral, and sim would be a great help
Thanks in advance:ok:

ltjng
6th Apr 2008, 11:05
Although I have been received an offer from another asian airlines, I am on the QR shortlisted pre-assessment pool recently.

Still interested as their Package sounds very attractive, however, the overall condition may be a worry.

Would like to have more information about it too.....

Cheers!!

Heavy-Jet
12th May 2008, 09:33
Hi guys,

I have been invited to QR's Non-Type-Rated F/O selection early June. Does anyone have any info regarding the selection? Interview and sim?

Anything would help!

Thanks!

Asianlonghaul
14th May 2008, 08:57
Look @ the Middle East section. Good & Bad. Interview ok if you can fly the sim ok!

watchtower
14th May 2008, 13:43
Hey, What is up with that. I completed a full application on line and regularly updated. Recently I received an email with attachement of 8 pages of application to fill . I have done that and have sent it by mail. they also asked for photo, copies of certificates and so on. CAN YOU TELL ME IF THEY REQUESTED THE SAME THINGS FROM YOU?

And how long before you heard any thing.

Thanks for the respond in advance.

Lowflyer

tuan74
15th May 2008, 11:15
Think twice...three or four times before you ever come to the sand pit.....:=

The offer might be attractive... but you'll loose a lot once you're here... housing for example...don't ever count it as part of your salary coz you ain't getting any since you're staying in Co. crappy apartment. If you decide to find your own place... don't bother coz the housing allowance which QR gave is not even enough to rent a decent apartment, let alone a villa. Remember also if you're renting out side you have to pay for your own utilities, again whatever QR gave as utility allowances ain't enough to cover it.

Next is the inflation here in Qatar..... as for now it is the highest in the Gulf. Approximately 17% last year alone. Qatar Riyal is still pegged to USD and recent report says that it is under valued by 40%. Do you think they gonna unpegged it...? Dream on... there's too much for the Sheikh to loose...

For those with kids...be informed that to get your kids into any school is a nightmare. This is because as for now Qatar doesn't have enough international school for foreign kids. It has been like that for some time now. I got few friends whose kids are still not in school for about 6 month, pity, but what can they do since they're just ain't enough school.

Qatar Airways can and will change whatever terms written in you joining contract to their like, and you got no say in this since there is no union for you to complain to and labour law basically does not exist. Recently they came out with a notice saying that now everybody has to serve the fleet they join in for a minimum of 3 years ( used to be 1 year for rated chaps and 2 years for unrated ). God knows what else they gonna change next.

I can go on and on with all the stuff here... but I think for those who really wanted to join they would've checked out the Middle East forum and read all about it. What I can say is unless you are an unemployed bachelor with no regards to other people treating you like a piece of garbage.... stay away from this place. Otherwise..... welcome onboard... :E:E:{:{

msian1147
17th May 2008, 08:44
totally agree with u tuan74..i live in doha n the cost of living is just sick!!

botaxgelo
17th May 2008, 21:56
its straight forward,written test just basic things and also few question regarding EQ (what kind type person you are).
interview : they will ask about your last type been flown,memory items. such press problem, N-1.how u handle TCAS,FCIT.incapacity,some question regarding cat 2/3 ,icing.
if u pass interview next is simulator either 320/330. dont worry about joy stick if u didnt have xperience, basicly the look for Good CRM,stabilize at 1000 feet. visual cct,N-1 go arround n landing.
GOOD LUCK.:ok: