Blackbushe Flyer
5th Apr 2008, 12:02
As it says in the title.

Please contact me for further details.

Thanks

BF

cirruscrystal
5th Apr 2008, 12:06
Could you explain the principle of how a non-equity group works?

Blackbushe Flyer
5th Apr 2008, 12:12
Hi CC

Please PM me.

BF

Duchess_Driver
5th Apr 2008, 16:19
Please PM me with the details.

Many thanks

maxdrypower
5th Apr 2008, 16:24
Yeh why? Im in a no equity group and were not secret . Is it for Masons or summat

Blackbushe Flyer
5th Apr 2008, 16:43
No secret or masonary!

£125 per airborne hour plus about £20 per month

A and C
5th Apr 2008, 17:37
As the ownner of four aircraft I can't see how you can make those numbers work with out an exccesive number of people in the group at £20/month.

20 people and £80/month with flying time at £80 I could see working but on the numers you quote you cant make the insurance & parking fees without doing a lot of flying.

Blackbushe Flyer
5th Apr 2008, 18:29
And what exactly do you call an excessive number of people? Let me be the judge of whether it works or not!:bored:

£20 per month and £105 works for a warrior doing 250+ a year. The aim is for a similar number of hours

A and C
6th Apr 2008, 01:46
Good luck if you think it will work go do it! However I expect that it won't if you intend to provide a quality aircraft.

I could name any number of groups who are running tatty old doggs that are of questionable airworthiness, usualy the avionics are mostly not working and the thing smells like there is some sort of pondlife living in the carpets!

While not sugesting for one moment that you intend to run one of this type of groups if you underprice the group it is all to easy to find that due to lack of maintenance the standard of your aircraft slips to the point that it will take a lot of your money to put is right.

It is no use having a war of words about this now because it will take five years to come to a conclusion but I would put money on you changing you pricing structure or not having enough money for a new engine or other large item within that time scale.

Blackbushe Flyer
6th Apr 2008, 06:57
Fair enough A&C

maxdrypower
6th Apr 2008, 10:35
I am in the group with a brand new cessna 172 G1000 and 2 low hour PA28's with exceptional avionics fit . We work on 130 per month and 65 per hour wet

A and C
6th Apr 2008, 15:38
Thats more like it on the prices! but even these are prices from Up North and would have to be "adjusted" to take account of the higher pices in the South East.

ThePirateKing
6th Apr 2008, 16:27
However I expect that it won't if you intend to provide a quality aircraft.

She's a very nice a/c. Arrived yesterday. Just awaiting the GPS installation. :)

ThePirateKing
6th Apr 2008, 16:29
£20 per month and £105 works for a warrior doing 250+ a year.

I'm in this group and have been for 3 years. It works very well. The new a/c will be about £20 per hour extra wet to account for the extra fuel flow. Am seriously considering switching to her.