PDA

View Full Version : Other EU pilots taking your job!

whataboutbubba
23rd Aug 2001, 21:12
What do all the UK pilots think (especially wannabe´s) about all the European pilots coming to the UK for all the vacancies out there. Pilots from scandinavia,germanie, holland and other countries. Any comments.

MPH
23rd Aug 2001, 21:37
I hate to see postings like this one. Grow up, have you sat down and thought about the amount of British pilots flying around the world. Heard of the word, expate. And, I might add, not only from the U.K., but from different countries. :confused:

tarjet fixated
23rd Aug 2001, 21:41
You choose to be part of the EU so you have to accept other EU nationals as if they were UK ones, this means that every EU citizen is allowed to live and work anywhere within the EU.
Moreover you should know that there are lots of UK pilots working elsewhere in Europe (we have quite a few of them in my company here in Italy).
What do i think about the issue?That it's a great opportunity for all of us europeans to work and live between ourselves.
One last thought about this: should everybody else kick out of their respective countries your fellow UK pilots (as you would probably like to see done in the UK)they would have nowhere to go back to but the UK...and you would see all these Cathay,Emirates,Air Europe and so on pilots taking the jobs you are referring to.
Think..........

Skunkworks
23rd Aug 2001, 21:43
ZZZZZ!

Maybe the pilots from "germanie" pass the English spelling tests, and "steal" the jobs!

You mention EU, any idea what it stands for?

Kato747
23rd Aug 2001, 21:43
Oh, Jeeeeeeezussssss. Another candidate for the ignore list. Make a note whataboutbubba. :o :o :o