PDA

View Full Version : Skycare Ontario

anton1982
28th Mar 2008, 02:36
What do you know about this company? Salary? good company

thank you

justcurious
29th Mar 2008, 00:03
We no longer permit posts on them over at AvCanada.

Time will tell, but their operators have a history.

lowspeedaluminium
29th Mar 2008, 00:07
check your PM's.

Run!

ODGUY
29th Mar 2008, 14:45
Skyscare.

Owned and run by they guy who owned skyward, at the time, a big airline. Ran it very shady and into the ground, where most employees got stiffed from their money (did they ever get paid back?).

One of his top managers, maybe ops manager is a crook herself. She owned a flight school just north of Toronto, and her practice was to have students put up lots of money on their account at the flight school. Once she had over 1 million, she took all the money, shut the doors, and ran away at night.

I was one of those students, however I only had a hundred bucks in there, which eventually, we got some money back from the court system.

Stay far far away. Plus, all they have is a twin cessna based out of red lake doing medivacs. How bad do you really want this job? They got a metro 2 now, still sitting outside. All medivac. They make you pay upfront I think for the training. ****ty place dude.

atpl53
29th Mar 2008, 20:23
justcurious
We no longer permit posts on them over at AvCanada.

I have noticed that all threads and job postings have disappeared from the site. Why?

lostav8r
5th Apr 2008, 15:36
Actually, I think most of the pilots were paid back bond money, vacation, and any other monies owed sometime in the last six months. I know I got my bond money back anyways. A group of employees took the owners to court and the fact we all got some money back was probably the result of that.

fitliker
23rd Apr 2008, 21:31
They have 2 dash 8 -100's in the paint shop in north bay

Just kidding i know nothing ,but if you have not heard a good rumour by lunchtime it is time to start one.I just hate it when i hear a rumour i started and actually believe it :}