PDA

View Full Version : Visiting ATCCs

bec575
17th Mar 2008, 20:12
Hi everyone,

Sorry if this has been aswered elsewhere but I've looked and can't see anything!

Just wondered if anybody knows who I contact to arrange a visit to Edinburgh and/or Prestwick? Did my stage 1 on Wed and would like to visit regardless of whether I get through or not!

Thanking you in advance :)

Bec

smellysnelly2004
17th Mar 2008, 23:45
http://www.ais.org.uk

You have to register but it's free and you will find all the numbers you need within.

NeoDude
18th Mar 2008, 08:11
Check your PMs

bec575
18th Mar 2008, 14:15
Thanks to both for your replies, have phoned Edinburgh and registered on AIS :}

rab-k
18th Mar 2008, 14:27
CHK YR PMs

Novas
18th Mar 2008, 18:02
I've been trying to get a visit to an ATCC or an ATC tower aswell, I have asked in the NATS Interview Process thread but seeing the uber fast response Bec got here thought I't might be worth asking here aswell. :)

I have my stage 2 tests and interview booked for next friday. If anyone could help me out with arranging a visit or just send some contact info my way it would be much appreciated. I'm living in Northampton at the moment so i'm happy to pop along to anywhere in the midlands, Manchester or London area, and bank holidays/graveyard shifts are no problem either. I appreciate it's quite short notice.

Thanks for the above link aswell, I'm at work at the moment but will check that out later. :)