PDA

View Full Version : National visit ATC month - May

fulham fan
14th Mar 2008, 10:55
Hi everyone -

full details of the first UK visit ATC month on the airspace and safety website www.airspacesafety.com

it's limited numbers at each unit that's taking part, you have to pre-register and it's first come first served so I'd get in quick if you are interested.

COYW :D

chevvron
14th Mar 2008, 11:06
Air Traffic nits?! Wot are they then? And by the way, I thought I was the only Fulham fan on these pages (I'll be there on sunday)

TotalBeginner
14th Mar 2008, 11:56
There are quite a few errors on this site!

For Cambridge Airport you are asked to contact [email protected] and for Blackpool airport, you are asked to contact [email protected] :confused: :confused:

as for:

The Ministry of Defence (MoD), NATS ands independent air traffic nits throughout the country... :eek: :eek:

PPRuNe Radar
14th Mar 2008, 15:57
It's a few months early, but in order to match Fulham's forthcoming status, off topic posts concerning said football team have been relegated :)

BRL
14th Mar 2008, 16:03
It's a few months early, but in order to match Fulham's forthcoming status, off topic posts concerning said football team have been relegated
Couldn't have put that better myself!! Funny :D

Incidently I am sorting out a visit to Farnborough to see what the new London LARS is all about if anyone is interested......

Xoxon
14th Mar 2008, 21:29
I'd be very interested to visit LARS - almost about to do my flight test for my PPL and would love to see how it all works and have few questions answered/

TotalBeginner
14th Mar 2008, 23:22
Count me in for Farnborough! Excellent idea. :ok:

AlanM
15th Mar 2008, 07:41
Incidently I am sorting out a visit to Farnborough to see what the new London LARS is all about if anyone is interested......

Cool. Do share yr findings, BRL! :) :ok:

BRL
15th Mar 2008, 12:58
Hi Alan. I have to give Kelly a ring about it soon and sort it out with her. I just have not had much time recently to call her but will do this in next couple of days or so!

Drop us a PM, we could sort a date out that you may be there.. :)

AlanM
15th Mar 2008, 13:21
:ouch::eek::bored:Thanks mate......... :}:*

chevvron
15th Mar 2008, 16:28
AlanM and Mrs M are both banned from Farnborough for defecting. (any way it was me that gave you the contact not Alan!)