PDA

View Full Version : Handling agent at Prague International (LKPR) - contact details

Randomtox
10th Mar 2008, 12:31
Hi,

I've tried searching - but to no avail ! Hence this post.

Does anyone know the contact details (email / phone etc) for a handling agent at Prague International (Ruzyne) who is happy to handle light aircraft ?

Past experiences and recommendations (or otherwise !) appreciated as well !

If so - could you post here or PM me ?

many thanks
random

cldrvr
10th Mar 2008, 12:39
Here is all of them: http://www.handbook.aero/hb_airportpage.html?recnum=50

I have used Feras numerous times, their service was acceptable.

Randomtox
10th Mar 2008, 13:26
That's what I like about PPRuNe.....ask a question and get an accurate, really helpful response about 5 seconds later !

Thanks Cldrvr!

FullyFlapped
10th Mar 2008, 16:25
I turned up there later than expected one evening a couple of years ago. Don't recall the time, but it was just after dark when we landed (we had had a two hour wx delay in Germany). A lengthyish taxi later, we were parked up quite a long way from any sign of life. I had pre-arranged handling, and then advised them of the delay by fax from Munster, but everyone had seemingly gone home.

(I can't now recall or find the name of the FBO, but CSA seems to ring a bell. Apologies to them if it wasn't.)

We trudged around the apron around until we found a security guard, who was, I suspect, "resting his eyes" until we banged on his window. It then took him about an hour (literally) to find someone to man the customs window in the GA terminal, who then just waved us through without looking at anything, including passports. It was a stifling hot night (they were in the grip of a heatwave) and by the time we had found a taxi and got to our hotel in the middle of town, boy was I ready for a beer!

The service when we left for Hungary a couple of days later was OK, if a little disorganised. Nothing seemed to move terribly quickly, so I suggest you leave yourself plenty of time.

Overall, it was very laid back and easy, really. Obviously very busy with heavies, but no problems as long as you keep your wits about you.

Have a good trip !

IRISHPILOT
10th Mar 2008, 16:37
Try Menzies, this is their direct number:

00420 220113171

If you ask, they'll take you directly to the airport hotel from the aircraft.

have a nice trip! IP