PDA

View Full Version : Cirrus Fly-In to Jersey Channel Islands

GBALU53
8th Mar 2008, 09:16
Between 20 and 22 June: E6 COPA Europe Fly-In to Jersey, Channel Islands.

Cirrus Owners and Pilots Association Fly-in. A packed programme of events.

Does any one have any information on this fly-in?

The only way to access the cirrus web site you need to be a member.

Any information would be greatfull, I understand it could be up to 100 aircraft for this event.:ok:

007helicopter
8th Mar 2008, 16:18
I am a member www.cirruspilots.org and I dont think there is any more info than that posted in the public are, what specifically do you want to know?

JERSEY / Channel Islands
June 20, 2008 - June 22, 2008
The European Migration – E6 – will bring us to Jersey, Channel Islands. Together with the local Cirrus community, the Jersey Aero Club, and many others, we already are deep in the preparations for this Fly-In event. Weather in June is favourable to visit this beautiful island, situated in the English Channel between France and England, close to Normandy. The program will start in the afternoon of Friday, June 20, with the arrival at the airport of Jersey, where we will be greeted and assisted by the Jersey Aeroclub. On Saturday, we’ll offer something for every taste: In the morning (9-12), we’ll present the highly recommended CDM Safety Course - Critical Decision Making. In parallel, for the non-pilots, we’ll offer a sightseeing tour, or you are free to stroll the streets and do some tax-free shopping. In the afternoon, excursions to some scenic points are planned. Details will be given in our next letter, closer to the event. Finally, in the evening, we’ll have the traditional banquet for the whole Cirrus Family – a wonderful opportunity to socialize with friends, and friends to be made. Registration for E6 runs via the COPA web site. Go to www.cirruspilots.org