PDA

View Full Version : ppl syllabus.

aviator001
7th Mar 2008, 16:34
hi guys. im not sure if this tread belongs here or not, apologies im wrong. im sitting my ppl jaa exams in a couple of months and i am studying the air pilot's manuals 1-7 and also intend on using the ppl confuser at the end.
i am sitting the exams in dublin and they broken into 4 exams,1 flight performance and planning, 2 human performance and limitations, 3 air law, 4 AGK.
i am just wondering does anyone have a breakdown of the ppl syllabus for these exams so as i can be sure i have covered all topics and that i dont get any nasty surprises on the day.
thanks guys.:ok:Av.

Whirlygig
7th Mar 2008, 17:07
Are you sure there are not more exams i.e. navigation, meterology and comms?

The Trevor Thom are quite good in that they do state whether something is outside the syllabus e.g. the survival chapter in human factors. In general though, if it's in the book, you need to know it.

Cheers

Whirls

aviator001
7th Mar 2008, 18:38
oh yeah nav and met are included in the flight performance and planning exam in the IAA setup. yeah i figure i will need to know the trevor thoms inside out but do you reccommend any other study aids?!

poss
7th Mar 2008, 19:41
If you can answer the questions in the confuser then you will pass the exams mate. :ok: