PDA

View Full Version : CX vs AC

Jopa
7th Jun 2001, 09:12
I'm an F/O with a South American airline at this time on the B767. With just over 4000TT and 3000Hrs on jet I'm waiting for a call from AC. There is a chance I may join CX-Cargo with a base in North America. I would love to go back to Canada (good old Canada) and the pay here is not what it should be (neither it is in Canada...). I would appreciate your opinions and suggestions on this matter. Are they any CX drivers' that would comment on the issue?

Many thanks,

m&v
7th Jun 2001, 23:50
Recently met 2 guys from Cx Cargo,good job-good outfit,apart from some of the senior Fireeaters. But the commuting is getting some people down,if you can live where your based ok

deisel
9th Jun 2001, 05:00
AC could be in a rough spell but if your keen on Canada, it's the place to go. You might try Canada 3000 where you could fly A-330 direct entry F/O. With CX cargo HK will always be the base, and down the road that's where you might have to live. They don't call it fragrant harbour for nothing. CX is not the airline it used to be...too many pay scales to keep track. Good pilot group ; not so good management. Cheers

Tintin
9th Jun 2001, 12:06
Jopa send me an email

Ciao