PDA

View Full Version : aviation anarchy

machibasher
2nd Oct 2001, 05:05
born & bred on an ansett boeing i understand how most of you feel. I commenced my crm training at age 5 when Ansett Airlines of Australia allowed their captains to take their kids on twighlight flights and get high on the spectacular night lights of sydney. i never pursued the same career, although i expereinced, feel and understand the emotional effects through the same veins as most of you.

Being wife, daughter, niece, sister and cousin to dispute day crew, it was a major betrayal by an airline that was once considered as my extended family. Yes, we were angry over the cockpit hijackers, but that was 12 years ago. Dispute victims will remember the grieving process we needed.

Well, the planefacts are that the most recent Ansett Australia crew need the same. The only exception is, their predicament is much worse than ours was in relation to the current international aviation climate.

What i see on this message board is that many dispute pilots continue to harbour bitter revenge for the 1989 crisis. Cheers to all those who gained strength and moved on to bigger better careers. To all those who still suffer, it's only you who allow yourself to do so. Time to move on.

I wish ANstaff all the best in their endeavour to send the big birds back in the air.