PDA

View Full Version : Looking for xwardair

Super G
15th Jan 2001, 08:21
G'day to all guys and girls in Vancouver from an Aussie who just loves your city. I am hoping to return to your shores in the not too distant future and I was hoping to catch up with a pprune veteran while I'm there for a few dozen Moosehead and Molson. She used to post under xwardair and while I know her real name I am loathe to post it here to protect her anonymity. If anyone knows her whereabouts could you please e-mail me at [email protected] or post back here.
See you in Robson St.
Cheers

G

compressor stall
19th Jan 2001, 15:10
Super G,

hows the tropics? Left there now, but just returned from Van and the depths of BC myself this week. Great place. Hung out at Elwoods on Broadway a little too much i think.

If you are feeling rather skint and want to ski at Whistler, I can email you the map of where to do the 50 minute walk to the gondola midstation above which there are no ticket checkers.... :)

BTW...a really really bad ski season there now http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

Cheers CS

*thinks facetious comment but restrains himself*

------------------
Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
William Blake

pigboat
20th Jan 2001, 06:17
Hey stallie, ya shoulda kept on comin' east. Mont Tremblant is cheaper, they're up to their a***s in snow, and the wimmen are better lookin".
(That oughta alienate the entire west coast) :)

Luftwaffle
20th Jan 2001, 06:26
Stallie, you lose my number? I would've bought you a beer, you know.

Super G
20th Jan 2001, 18:10
Hey Stallie,

Yep, Vancouver truly is one of the world's great cities and I hope to be back there very soon. I spoke to a friend of mine in Whistler yesterday and she said it is just starting to dump so I may get the end of the season. Fingers crossed! I don't know about the women in Tremblant Pigboat but if they're better than the west coast women then this I have to see. I spent a year in BC and got whip lash from all those beautiful gals. A mate of mine just returned from the Atlantic states and he reckons the Canadians kill all their ugly women at birth. 'Nuff said!

Stallie, are you back in Darwin? If so keep you're eyes peeled for the next tower party announcement. I can give you adavnce notice that it will be on the 23rd of February so start organising those beers. Should go off again, even better now that it is open.

Cheers, G