PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Hockey Nation

IHL
25th Feb 2002, 05:15
Lets here it for the Greatest Hockey Nation on earth! Go Canada GO.

polzin
25th Feb 2002, 06:12
IT WAS WIN-WIN FOR ME!!!!! One of the Americans skates for the local professional team, The Avalanche, BUT THREE OF THE CANADIANS DO!!!!!!!!!! It is so wonderful to have such great neighbors!!!!! Good on You CANADA.

Azure
25th Feb 2002, 09:28
Thanks polzin:

I always cheer on Canada, just because. But the US is a sweet second, think about it! North American Hockey is starting to finally put a chink in the European dominance!

The NHL has some decisions to make before the next Olympics, these guys are paid millions to win the Cup, and nothing but pride for a medal.

What is more important? What will happen at the next Olympics?

Dockjock
25th Feb 2002, 18:08
Anyone see the news that Stevie Y. is now out for two weeks with a sore knee? That sure can't make Bettman happy...

polzin
25th Feb 2002, 21:10
Azure. .Sure be nice to get it back to the amateurs. However the Russians might threaten to go home.

kavu
27th Feb 2002, 02:42
Bloody good game

:) :) :)

Burnout18
28th Feb 2002, 09:45
Damn right> That game was awesome. The party on Yonge St. after the game was really f***ing awesome!!! i wish i had my stick, since that'll probably be the only opportunity to play road hockey on Yonge st. that comes up in a while..

All the hockey we saw during the Olympics was awesome. Leafs vs. Canes last night was borrring...