PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!

collective bias
2nd Aug 2001, 03:23
Hey Guys and Gals,
Does anyone know of or has rent/accomodation/board/a cardboard shelter in the Langley BC area. I will be at Lanley doing some fixed wing and Helo work starting next week for a month+. I know that this is relatively short notice but any and all advice is greatly appreciated. :)

Rollingthunder
2nd Aug 2001, 12:55
There are motels and bed and breakfasts in the area. Possibly apartments on short term rentals.

Go to "Google" search engine - type in Langley BC.

There maybe some help there. Good luck.

collective bias
2nd Aug 2001, 18:01
Thanks Rolling thunder,
i guess that i will just have to scout around. I don't think the wallet can cope with the motel costs and i understand it is the busy season. Anyone else have any contacts in the area? :)

ditchy
4th Aug 2001, 21:26
Talk to the pilots/engineers at Langley when you get there.I know a few of them and they have large houses with large basements. Someone may be persuaded by your obvious charm to put you up for a month.

IHL
5th Aug 2001, 06:25
CB , for your information CHL is presently looking for s76 drivers.Start date October 1.

collective bias
9th Aug 2001, 09:54
IHL,
If I don't send you one in the near future please e-mail me at [email protected]
I would appreciate the chat.
Thanks to Ditchy and the rest who replied I have found GREAT accomodation with a local family and am finding out why BC is such a great place to live. You Canadians don't know how lucky you are. Keen to catch up with any pruners in the flesh if anyone is interested.
My e-mail is above and if your in the air I'm the one with the accent.... :D