PDA

View Full Version : New Do 328 Jet Operator in Canada ?

Obi Wan Kirk
1st Aug 2001, 15:47
I heard a rumour that a new Canadaian airline were about to start with Do328 Jets. Can anyone give me some info on this?

PaperTiger
1st Aug 2001, 19:45
I read something about this a few months ago, but can't remember where. 'Air London' flying transborder from London Ont. with DoJets IIRC. Heard nothing since and a search of the CCAR shows no DoJets on the register (although they could be leased with off-shore registrations).

[ 01 August 2001: Message edited by: PaperTiger ]

pigboat
2nd Aug 2001, 04:36
Rumor had it there was supposed to have been a start-up using 328's based in YQB. The provincial minister in charge of announcements even went public with a proclamation to that effect. It was supposed to have been off the ground toward the end of August. Haven't heard a peep so far.
Three weeks ago, some guy whose name I missed, announced they would be looking to start an operation using EMB120's, also based in QB. Ditto for them.
Pascan is up and running using PC12's, QB-ZV-BX once a day. I think he's also running into VO and UY. You may know the owner. He flew the 415 in Italy for a couple of seasons.