View Full Version : job for me

ramp rat
30th Sep 1999, 09:33
Any body know if there's any job out there for a guy with 350 hours, 150 multi-F/O time? Full time light twin co-pilot or turbine twin co-pilot?

Luftwaffle
30th Sep 1999, 09:39
*I* want to know how you got the 150 hours multi job with just your 200 hours!

positive rate
30th Sep 1999, 10:47
Why on earth would anybody be looking for a turbine job with the present job you have? If you don't like it, let me know..I'll be glad to have it!!

Having a twin job right now is like I have won 649

Wolfman
30th Sep 1999, 22:38
Hey "Pos Rate"!

How're things? Haven't talked to you in a while. Give me a shout.

Wolfman

ramp rat
1st Oct 1999, 07:03
Well Luftwaffle and positive rate, I am happy with my job right now, in fact, my boss wants me to fly on the King Air 200 next season, but I want to fly turbine now.

In regards to how I got this job with low hours, it was my charm, good looks and youthful ambition. Also my uncle is the boss.

Positive rate, I'd be glad to hand your resume to my uncle/boss, if your not happy with your odds at the lottery.

Luftwaffle: What kind of a name is that? did you grandpa work for those guys? My uncle says that he'd never hire any of those arrogant _____ers.

positive rate
1st Oct 1999, 10:49
Hey Wolfman,

What's up? I'm back in the west now. Finally tap the market this summer flying floats in N. Manitoba but seasonal work though http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

Where are you now?

positive rate
1st Oct 1999, 10:58
Hey, ramp rat, Thanks A LOT for the offer. How can I send my resume to you? I would like to give him a call too.

You tell your boss I'll work on the ramp to prove my worth to him in the begining, seriously!!

Desperate: YES and I want to work so I can buy myself a new computer!

Thanks again RRat! :)

Luftwaffle
3rd Oct 1999, 19:39
No ramp rat, no Axis military personnel in my ancestry. And unfortunately no air service owners, either. Luftwaffle is just a silly name. Other PPRuNers have names that connote disasterous or lewd acts that they don't necessarily advocate either.

The Luft means air, same as in Lufthansa and the Waffle just means "waffle" : sweet, square, sticky and tending to babble a bit.

At the time I chose the name I didn't realize that the pronunciation was so close to that of luftwaffe, nor that the thought of the luftwaffe would anger people. If it offends you, I apologize. If it provokes people that way, perhaps I should become "Aerowaffle."

[This message has been edited by Luftwaffle (edited 03 October 1999).]