PDA

View Full Version : Get comfortable. Make our day.

EK Management
24th Jan 2008, 12:41
Attention Emirates pilots.

You should now have received the final word on the availability of First or Business class seats for rest on ULR flights.

We are looking at making an example of someone. It would make our day. We thank all those company minded pursers for bringing this matter to our attention.

Just so we are quite clear, note the following.

We will not tolerate the use of First or Business class seats for your rest if a Crew Rest Compartment (CRC) is installed. There are several reasons for this:

To allow your use of these seats would be a tacit admission on our part that the CRC is not suitable for rest. We ordered the 777’s in this configuration in the full knowledge that the rest facility is diabolical. We laugh at how some 60 year old senior captains have to perform personal contortions in one of the toilets to change into their pajamas, walk through the cabin looking like a low class economy passenger, ascend some stairs, and then scurry along bent over double to crawl into the smallest bunk in the tube. Why do we laugh? Because we can.

We used to state that we considered our captains to be senior managers. Of course we never thought that. In fact, that statement has been removed from the FOM. We no longer feel the need to keep that pretence up. We don’t want non-managers cluttering up our First and Business class areas. Shuffle along to your hovel down the back.

No point in complaining to the medical department. They produced the colourful diagrams explaining how to prepare and rest on these never before seen Ultra Long Haul flights. Under our direction. Full marks to a previous poster. We will consider a flight to be a pairing if it suits our purposes.

We note that there have been no recent posts indicating that your conditions must go up. Well done. You have obviously listened to what we said in our previous post. Now with a possible recession looming, you can see how clever our tactics are. No improvement when things are good equals absolutely no need for improvement when things aren’t so good.

Now read the title of the post again. You have been warned.

Thank you. Keep up the hard work. You have no option.

EK Management

kwachon
24th Jan 2008, 12:52
Anyone notice that this pillock does not use a comma anywhere in his rantings, do you think for one minute he really is management. Absolute time waster in my opinion and I cetainly look forward to meeting him/her on a quiet dark night. Also, notice the post and run tactic....:E

Yossarian
24th Jan 2008, 12:55
I love it!! Keep it up.

EGGW
24th Jan 2008, 13:30
Now THAT was funny....:ok::ok:

EGGW

PITA
24th Jan 2008, 13:35
Please keep those "tounge in cheek" memos comming.

Let the Nay sayers just click onto the next post and be GONE!!!

Thylakoid
24th Jan 2008, 13:52
Kwachon, "Ek Management" is, obviously, not a manager. His literary piece is something called a "satire;" and it is a good one.

:)

alghazal
24th Jan 2008, 13:57
Convert EK to EY and add A340 to B777 and you have an exact copy down the road......

Not better there !!

kwachon
24th Jan 2008, 14:00
Take a look at CX and you will see the same thing

wizard1
24th Jan 2008, 14:01
The sad thing is that its not really a satire at all and that his words do reflect to a certain extent the sentiment of senior management towards pilots. Despite the looming threat of global recession I can't help wondering if it is all not goingto blow up in their faces. So many aircraft - so few people. Probably not management though - never known one of them to have a sense of humour.

777Contrail
24th Jan 2008, 14:45
Nice one!:D

But also not far off the mark:hmm:

kingoftheslipstream
24th Jan 2008, 17:01
It can't be Mr Ed, 'cause he doesn't write every day...

DukePhantom
24th Jan 2008, 17:23
I'm pretty sure he is not management. however, I love his way ...

Keep it up EK Management ... who ever you are ....

5star
24th Jan 2008, 17:52
haha... this made my day.:ok:

White Knight
1st Feb 2008, 05:58
EK Manager - all of your posts are hilarious - but true!!!! Kwachon - wakey wakey boy:confused:

EXEZY
1st Feb 2008, 06:49
But he scores a big zero on the originality stakes, the original "The Management" appeared in his satirical form on the Cathay forum some time ago. EK Management may seem original and funny now but ask any CX driver, what appears humorous will be a pain in the arse in a years time. :ugh:

EK_Bus Driver
1st Feb 2008, 08:54
F@#$%^* Hilarious!, keep up the good work management! I wish Ed et-al had your sense of humour.

Kwachy - take a "chill Pill" Bro. The guy obviously got the idea from Fragrant Harbour but who gives a $%^ it's SPOT ON:D

7x7
1st Feb 2008, 08:54
STOP PRESS!!!!! I was so completely shagged out on my last ULH that I actually SLEPT in the CRC!!!!

This is a first for me.

... or maybe I'm just getting used to it.

Aussie
1st Feb 2008, 09:18
Looks like we have a copycat of "the management" from the Fragrant harbour forums...:}

Gulf News
1st Feb 2008, 14:09
Looks like we have a copycat of "the management" from the Fragrant harbour forums...

No Shi*t Sherlock.

5Y744
1st Feb 2008, 14:51
Except "Management" is not bragging about his bonus yet.

Far Kinarss
2nd Feb 2008, 08:47
The following Annex is be added to the FOM in due course but its contents can be applied w.i.e.

ANNEX A

J.G.F
Part 1 WTF?
Part 2 NFW!
Part 3 YGBFJ!
Part 4 SIUYA!

Further parts to be added in the near future

chainsaw
2nd Feb 2008, 21:38
kwachon..........

Anyone notice that this pillock does not use a comma anywhere in his rantings...

WRONG........re-read the post. :=

...do you think for one minute he really is management[?]

NO! :}