PDA

View Full Version : Nude ATCOs cumming to an airport near you!

DTY/LKS
17th Jan 2008, 11:00
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article696044.ece

baw676
17th Jan 2008, 11:07
Someone will have a big red......................................face when they next go into work. LOL:D:*

flower
17th Jan 2008, 11:46
Wouldn't be the first time a Brum ATCO has been in the press though for their sexual activities :}

360 degree mason
17th Jan 2008, 23:00
:yuk::yuk::oh::ooh::eek::uhoh::hmm::\:eek:

shame! mugshot and all, LOL.

take up flying as a hobby dude, ditch 'swinging-heaven'!
:\:\:\:eek::bored::}

this thread will self-destruct in......

Blockla
18th Jan 2008, 05:40
Who hasn't done something stupid? "One Goat":}

Standard Noise
18th Jan 2008, 06:40
Oh come on flower, JC was only asking for directions, as you do when you get lost. ;)

Makes me wonder if the company has gone a bit Noo Labour, 'it's a private affair etc etc, nothing to see here, let's move on blah blah blah'.

Still, if some of his colleagues were to find the photo and post it in the rest room, I'm sure he'll learn to keep his PTT switch to himself.:}

Spamcan defender
18th Jan 2008, 18:30
The amount of fingers hovering over the BB line at TC was astounding. Took every ounce of restraint not to call up and take the piss :E:E.

0 marks for allowing the press to run a story with your photo in it. :ugh::ugh::ugh:. I'm sure this chaps colleagues have dispensed appropriate amounts of piss-taking :ok::ok:

Fair play though. I bet he gets laid twice as often now :D

Spamcan

PaulM
18th Jan 2008, 23:54
I noticed a Air traffic assistant in nuts mag last week.....the real girls section as I recall.

RobertK
19th Jan 2008, 00:04
Could someone from THE SUN please come forward and explain why this purely private business is news?!!

Regards,

Robert

arctic radar
19th Jan 2008, 00:20
Hey James! How ya doin? Over ten years since we trained together. It's good to see things are going well. Bailbrook 1997 approach procedural seems a long time ago. All the best kid-o. Chin up! :)

CAP493
19th Jan 2008, 07:57
He even talks about his £70,000-a-year job controlling planes’ landings and take-offs at Birmingham International Airport...
The words "naive" and "irrelevant" come to mind. What on earth has this got to do with his "private" activities???? If nowadays, this is what's necessary in order to get laid, then to be frank there's something rather important sadly missing... :hmm:

1 out of 10 for initiative & originality. :ugh:

TrafficTraffic
19th Jan 2008, 12:13
Sadly I am built like an A380 but am told I perform like a Concorde (I dont mean retired from service either :ouch:)

StoneyBridge Radar
19th Jan 2008, 12:16
I suppose this puts a whole different meaning on the phrase "Electronic Strip."
:E

TrafficTraffic: Sadly I am built like an A380 but am told I perform like a Concorde (I dont mean retired from service either

You'd be no good at a swingers party with a droopy end mate. ;)

Stoney

Spamcan defender
19th Jan 2008, 21:07
I bet he'll be a hit with the ladies at the watch nights out :E

Spamcan

chevvron
20th Jan 2008, 06:59
Way back in '72, Mayfair ran a centrefold girl who was the sister of one of the tels guys at Glasgow.

Dee Mac
20th Jan 2008, 10:58
On the Sun link posted above, there's a mention of the BA crew of the 777 underneath the picture of our (ie NATS) knob-jockey. I know which picture I'd want to represent my company and it isn't the one of the Hearts fan. Isn't this bringing the company into disrepute? I mean Hearts are a sodding disgrace right now.

man friday
20th Jan 2008, 19:42
can't wait to see if the next edition of the Birmingham Blog has an "Adult Relaxation" ad section!!!

vintage ATCO
20th Jan 2008, 19:57
Does it count as Secondary Employment . . . ? :}

hold at SATAN
26th Jan 2008, 16:12
I think this whole episode is a total cock up!

radarman
26th Jan 2008, 18:51
Presumably if it's got the NATS logo and squiggly lines on it the company will approve, as it is upholding Mr Barron's much vaunted brand values. So come on controllerettes, get out the body paint, decorate the wobbly bits like a NATS letterhead, and show us what you're made of. :E

anotherthing
26th Jan 2008, 19:01
Be quiet Radarman, don't jest and certainly don't let on to Barron - he will be invokng nakedness as the new company uniform if he thinks there is some mileage in it with regards to pandering to the masses reagrds the latest fad of buzz word.

Let me think how he could put it... no clothing means less exploitation of natives in some back street sweat shop knocking out Levis and other designer labels? Would that be touchy feely noo labour enough?

foo fighting
27th Jan 2008, 19:58
Perhaps this is the possible start of a 2008 NATS Nude ATCO calendar, Mr January.

Who knows of other photos of bare controllers draped over a sofa, another thing ?

WHODOUDO
29th Jan 2008, 11:27
Jambo wore a lot of gold at West Drayton. Too much for a skinny bloke!!! Hope he's better at :mad: than card games!

Lost some money there, not to mention loss of face at Brum!!!

Ha Ha!

The ATC world is stranger than fiction.:p

hoss0218
29th Jan 2008, 14:11
Is he the reason we keep getting loads of slot delays????:}