PDA

View Full Version : Nats pension

ifaxu
14th Jan 2008, 17:56
sorry for posting on general atc thread but anyone interested in latest pension news should visit www.onenatsonepension.com - sorry dont know how to make that a link. A very well researched presentation by union. Read and promulgate to your colleagues.

wow how clever it did it for me!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
14th Jan 2008, 18:56
Lots of (not particularly) fancy graphics and poor typeface. Why don't they simply put the facts in clear language?

foghorn
14th Jan 2008, 19:44
Ouch! That website breaks just about every rule on website design.:ooh::=

Despite the good cause I'm not tempted to read further.

ifaxu
14th Jan 2008, 19:58
oh dear god!! You are right it is far to much effort to read through and get some pertinent facts. I despair sometimes and wonder if we get the management we deserve. For those who are not to bone idle to make the effort please do read it. HD I guess your pension is pretty well set. Dont discourage others from attempting to save their own please.

BDiONU
14th Jan 2008, 20:22
oh dear god!! For those who are not to bone idle to make the effort please do read it.
Thanks Dad but most of us are all growed up now and able to find things out for ourselves. That sites been around a couple of years and still looks as amateur as it first did. There is more up to date info on NATSNET.

BD

WhatUMean
19th Jan 2008, 04:51
Can i Have mine now please!