PDA

View Full Version : Anyone working for TNT Airways?

Tor
5th May 2001, 19:15
What's the situation like? Are they about to hire any pilots?

I've seen on their web-site that they accepts pilots with as low as 250 hrs. But what kind of expirience do the pilots they normally hire have?

Thanks

Tor
5th May 2001, 21:34
I have allready applied there last fall. I don't have much more than the 250 hrs.

Any idea if they prefer certain nationalities? Are there anything that would improve my chances of an interview (something I definately should do or shouldn't do)?

Thanks again

DDDOF
5th May 2001, 23:56
What is the website address.
Are they still flying A300's
I'm a recently laid off Airbus 300B4 flight cre member?

Stratocaster
6th May 2001, 00:33
DDDOF,

Eagle Aviation in France is also looking for A300 flight crews.

Tor
6th May 2001, 01:14
Here it is TNT-Airways (http://www.tnt-airways.be), but don't take my job - okay? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

DDDOF
6th May 2001, 03:21
Thanks i tried the online application for TNT but it won't work, does anyone have an email, phone or fax for them??

Tor
6th May 2001, 04:38
Here you go:

TNT Airways SA
Rue de l'Aeroport
4460 Grace-Hollogne
Belgium

Kristin van Beeck
tel +3242395207
fax +3242395299

yan
9th May 2001, 22:35
I worked for TNT as a contract 727 for a total period of 2 years, and I'm going back end of month for another few months. TNT are nice people, good treatment, lots of interresting guys -brit, spanish, dutch, scans, belgiums of course for the new ones> But heavy duty hours and a lot of flexibility required as the operations grows but no one knows really wht to expect in terms of aircraft soon. Appearently they still growing the A-300 fleet up to 14 in the next 2 years, as well as the 757 ops...but haven't seen the aircraft yet. Since shreiner is ceasing ops, I wonder what aircraft they will use the next months.2 of the 727 are out and 2 more are to go by fall. So lot's of potential but lot's of question as well> Something else, for the new guys who are willing to join, they required their crew to be based in liege or around, so you would be paying belgium taxes...Houch! A new copilot TNT airways, after training would put in his pockett around 2000us or so...Houch!
Good luck and wish to see you there!