View Full Version : Accident at Blackpool Feb 2007 G-BBBK

Pooh-Bear
11th Jan 2008, 18:24
Pilots are not the only ones who read these messages.

I am the mother of the "young, inexperieced" pilot who lost his life in the accident at Blackpool in Feb 2007
At this stage I would like everyone to know that the inquest is forthcoming and that your sensitivity throughout this time would be very much appreciated.
As you will understand, it is not appropriate for me to make ANY comments on any details of the accident but once the inquest is over I will be able to voice my own opinions regarding this tragic, uneccesary event.
Thank you all for your understanding

llanfairpg
11th Jan 2008, 18:33
Deepest sympathy and our best wishes to you in what must be a very difficult time.

VFE
11th Jan 2008, 19:30
I second llanfairpg.

Our thoughts as flyers are with your son, yourself and your family.

VFE.

smarthawke
11th Jan 2008, 20:56
Hear, hear, VFE...

2close
11th Jan 2008, 20:59
I would also like to echo the sentiments of llanfairpg and VFE.

We are a relatively small community and I'm sure all of our thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family.

2close

DX Wombat
12th Jan 2008, 16:55
Same here.

llanfairpg
12th Jan 2008, 17:03
Thank you Mod

Final 3 Greens
12th Jan 2008, 17:16
My deepest sympathy to you.

2 Greens 1 Red!
16th Jan 2008, 20:05
Absolutley! As "2close" said, we are indeed a small community and support through a tragic time such as this is paramount. We don't have an aviation support group with on tap help but comments such as these here are testament to said community. I speak for all when I say our heart felt deepest sympathy goes to you and your family during what I'm sure is a difficult time. Good luck with the inquest. (Giggler)

Fuji Abound
16th Jan 2008, 21:59
I am so sorry for what happened.

I have no doubt if any of us can help in any way we will.

radicalrabit
16th Jan 2008, 23:01
Thanks mod for emptying the trash,

Deepest sympathy Poo, wishing you the strength to see you through these difficult days .

(Hug)

ShyTorque
16th Jan 2008, 23:14
Pooh-Bear,

Thank you for reminding us that almost everyone is someone's child, parent, sibling, friend or partner.

My sincere condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Alpha7
31st Jan 2008, 15:06
Pooh-Bear, when we lose a pilot we are all saddened. Your son was one of us and we share your loss. There are some comments at http://www.ukga.com/forum/viewthread.cfm?forumThreadId=6392#firstnew
which may bring you some comfort, especially post number 16.