PDA

View Full Version : UAE (Abu Dhabi ACC) Serco / GCAA contact details

roswell
4th Jan 2008, 09:10
To save me filing through the various threads, could someone please provide me with contact details, to send my CV to, for both Serco and the GCAA for the Abu Dhabi ACC. Thanks in advance.

TrafficTraffic
4th Jan 2008, 10:06
Sure
http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18
Click on the button that says Search \/
That should do it.
Thank you please come again.
TT

(not sure if saying you cant be bothered looking for a jobs details, sends the right message - if you get what I am saying!)

AirNoServicesAustralia
4th Jan 2008, 11:38
In my opinion if you can, try and get a gig with Serco. If you can get accomodaion provided by Serco then you end up paying about 70K a year for a 3 bedroom flat or 50K a year for a 2 bedroom, about half what you will pay as a GCAA ATCO trying to find accomodation on the open market. It may be a little bit more difficult getting a gig with Serco than GCAA but it might be worth the wait. As of January 1st we are all on the same package total but there are major differences as highlighted above.

Good Luck.

roswell
4th Jan 2008, 12:46
Thanks all. I'm already in the region, and the maid had no idea :} Lazy option, but I thank you for the info. One may as well seek to source accurate contacts from those in the know. Cheers again