PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got some FI(H) Instructor notes?????

helimutt
29th Dec 2007, 12:40
Just looking for my old Helicopter PPL Instructor notes and folders and I can't find any of them since I recently moved house. I was looking to renew the instructor rating in the next couple of months and was wondering if anyone has a copy I could borrow to photocopy.
many thanks.

Flingingwings
30th Dec 2007, 22:58
Buddy, I'm hurt :{

May have allowed the old FI rating to lapse, but what do you need???

Board brief formats, lesson notes, in flight reminders etc etc

Still got it all lying about in a box, can photocopy or scan and email.

Let me know what yer after once I've recovered from my NYE hangover :E

shuchim
31st Dec 2007, 07:48
hi guys can u tell how is demand of pilot and engineers in india of helicopter .pls reply

jemax
31st Dec 2007, 10:22
Pooleys do a rather helpful pre flight briefing helicopter pack which is a useful addition to your notes.

It used to be about £30, but they don't seem to sell the binder on it's own it's now in a pack with OHP trannies.

Take a look here

http://www.pooleys.com/prod_detail.cfm?product_id=769&PageNum_rs_product=1&product_category_id=0&product_sub_category_id=0

Flingingwings
31st Dec 2007, 10:51
£295 :eek::eek:

Hope it's better than the first draft of the PoF H manual that Dot and Bob produced :E (edited to add draft 2 was much much better after a few people had added some amendments, eh Flying Pencil :E

An FI course should cover all you need, and creating your own lesson briefs is a great way to learn yourself (far better than simply reading somebody elses work).

HM please reassure me that all that time away from land hasn't turned you completely stir carzy :uhoh::ugh:

helimutt
1st Jan 2008, 08:19
carzy? Nope, I just need to get out of the house more. Two year old is doing my head in!!!
But seriously, if these bloody offshore operators paid a living wage I wouldn't have to sell my soul to the devil.

Actually, I just want to have a bit of weekend flying and to get paid for it will be nice too. Going to the instructor seminar in Feb i think. What fun.
Believe I may have tracked down my notes too but having trouble contacting the person I gave them too.

Forgot you were an instructor FW. How weird is that?

Happy New year all. As I sit here on Standby 6am till 12!!!!!

Flingingwings
1st Jan 2008, 11:11
HM,

Thats ok I tend to forget too :E

Enjoy your standby, some of us actually have to work today :{

Offer stands if your papers remain elusive :ok:

helimutt
1st Jan 2008, 14:36
Many thanks. No call out for me but sounded like the afternoon crew had to go fly.

Oh well. Wx here is real bad right now. Cloud base? Couple hundred feet. Viz? about 700m where i'm sitting. Rain. Miserable start to the new year. Still one single fixed wing doing circuits by the sounds of things. Must be mad.