PDA

View Full Version : A New NOTAM -'The Christmas Pilot'

bookywooky
8th Dec 2007, 16:45
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post after registering - now that I am here my two remaining brain cells have gone on strike.
So I will just pop this on - a timely warning about a pilot who flagrantly breaks CAA rules by flying only on one day a year, and never seems to have a check flight or revalidation. How does he get away with it?

:= :=

P.S CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO ADD AN ATTACHMENT - I CAN'T SEE A 'MANAGE ATTACHMENTS' BUTTON ANYWHERE?
:8 :8

TheOddOne
8th Dec 2007, 17:54
P.S CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO ADD AN ATTACHMENT - I CAN'T SEE A 'MANAGE ATTACHMENTS' BUTTON ANYWHERE?

I think the simplest method will be for you to open the document, copy the text then paste it in here, like I've done here with the current wx:
EGLL 081820Z 25015KT 9000 FEW026 SCT029 12/08 Q0986 TEMPO 27018G28KT=

TOO

bookywooky
8th Dec 2007, 18:04
Thanks for that - but the text is a long one and I was hoping to swet up a link to an attachment if possible. It is not something that is on line and can be linked in that way.
If I put the text here it will fill the page, so I will have to find another way round it.

:O

TheOddOne
8th Dec 2007, 18:34
It's the time of year for the very old joke

...but then I'm a very old bloke so I'm entitled!

TOO

bookywooky
8th Dec 2007, 19:15
Funny -I was just about to say that.
I'll try and post what I want to add on-line somewhere so I can put an end to all this misery - or do I mean set up a whole lot more misery

That Santa Claus just loved telling jokes - he sleighed them...

:yuk: :ok:

onetrack
8th Dec 2007, 22:09
bookywooky - Uploading your attachment to a free hosting site such as ImageShack, Photobucket, et al .. and then adding the link to your post, is the simplest method of putting up an attachment .. and it saves bandwidth on the BB.
The icons for inserting an image or website link are across the top of the "new message" box.

I wasn't aware the "manage attachments" feature had been deleted .. but I'd say the individual who asked for 1000 random picture posts in numerical order, probably ruined it for all users, by overloading the BB bandwidth within hours.

And as for the Santa Claus jokes .. Do you know who likes to drink reindeer milk every morning for breakfast .... ?????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why ... A baby reindeer, of course ... :p

DX Wombat
8th Dec 2007, 23:08
Fear not bookywooky, NORAD (http://www.noradsanta.org/) has it all safely under control. :ok:

bookywooky
8th Dec 2007, 23:17
:D
Thanks Onetrack I'll give that a go - the free web site not the reindeer mil- - Oh I don't know though?

bookywooky
8th Dec 2007, 23:24
:D
Cheers DXWombat - hours of fun.

See you all in the morning - I mean later on this morning!

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

llanfairpg
9th Dec 2007, 00:53
But just remember

HE ONLY COMES ONCE A YEAR