PDA

View Full Version : Loop ?

sternone
1st Dec 2007, 08:14
What was that a loop ? The left girl didn't liked it that much!!!

http://www.biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=4698

A and C
1st Dec 2007, 09:21
Oh dear! I just hope the girl had the good grace to dump the contents of the bag over the pilot after landing.

The idiot deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackPacker
1st Dec 2007, 10:09
It was not a loop but a negative-g pushover. Very inconsiderate with a passenger on board who is already airsick and has the (open) bag to prove it.

In addition to this:
- Looks like a C172 to me (but I might be wrong). Are you, according to the POH, allowed to perform negative-g manoeuvres with pax and baggage in the back? Isn't this restricted to the utility category, or plainly forbidden altogether?
- In any case, it's a good idea to fasten and tighten seatbelts before attempting this sort of stuff, and secure the baggage. Those girls came off their seats something like 10 centimeters, and the baggage was free-floating.

As said, the pilot's an idiot and deserved being drowned in whatever was left in the bag after landing. Poor girl.

bjornhall
1st Dec 2007, 10:31
- Looks like a C172 to me (but I might be wrong). Are you, according to the POH, allowed to perform negative-g manoeuvres with pax and baggage in the back? Isn't this restricted to the utility category, or plainly forbidden altogether?

Can't quite see the horizon well enough to tell, but doesn't that look like nothing but a rather "spirited" stall demonstration? Even so, nothing in the POH that prohibits negative-g maneuvers in the normal category...

Stupid, but not forbidden...

sternone
1st Dec 2007, 12:33
Indeed, seems to me he forgot his HASELL check :ugh: poor girl

moggiee
1st Dec 2007, 18:29
Can't quite see the horizon well enough to tell, but doesn't that look like nothing but a rather "spirited" stall demonstration? Even so, nothing in the POH that prohibits negative-g maneuvers in the normal category...

Stupid, but not forbidden...
Looks like a pushover to me ("bunt" in my terminology). The way that everything in the back took off suggest zero to negative "g" to me.

Very inconsiderate given that one passenger is mid-chuck.

Pilot DAR
1st Dec 2007, 18:44
Hey PPRuNer's...

Wouldn't be better if we acted like the "professionals" refered to in the name, and just stayed away from this kind of inconsiderate behaviour entirely (including posting it)? It's bad enough that some sorry individual uses an aircraft to extend his poor judgement into poor airmanship, but to we need to lower ourselves to the point of commenting on it?

My only comment would be an apology to the unfortunate back seat passengers: Dear ladies, every other pilot on earth, will be more considerate of your comfort while airborne, than that one. People like that are why regulations are necessary!

We can find better things to talk about can't we?

Pilot DAR

scooter boy
1st Dec 2007, 21:33
I hope the pilot had to clean the puke up - would have been a deserving reward.

SB

Contacttower
1st Dec 2007, 21:56
I hope the pilot had to clean the puke up - would have been a deserving reward.

Who in their right mind would actually make someone who is airsick even worse?

Even if he didn't care for the passenger's comfort I'd have thought that the prospect of having to clean it up, not to mention the corrosive effects of sick would have been enough to deter him.