PDA

View Full Version : HKA DFO Resigns....

Leaving HKA
22nd Nov 2007, 09:20
Well..

The day has come.:ugh:

The bastards in the far corner have forced him out.

Eric the Idiot must be cumming in his wet shorts.

This should be a clear sign to everyone left @ HKA that its over.

Back your bloody bags.

Hoofharted
22nd Nov 2007, 10:13
I heard that the resignation was withdrawn. So whats the story now, another day another shovel of bulltwang?

Leaving HKA
22nd Nov 2007, 10:20
Email tonight from SnrMgt confirming his resignation.

Hoofharted
22nd Nov 2007, 10:32
Excellent news, now maybe the snowball may increase in size as it comes rolling down the ice covered slippery slope. Good luck to him and may he find an employer who will treat him well with the respect that his experience and knowledge deserves. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (take not bogan.......a good example for ya)

ACMS
22nd Nov 2007, 12:16
I think I know the DFO at HKA

Are his initial GR, an Aussie?

thanks

AAIGUY
22nd Nov 2007, 12:58
Yes.

It's too bad. I thought we may have been looking at progress finally. Now it's going to get really bad.

Dragon Spice
22nd Nov 2007, 13:11
What sort of support are the pilots of HKA giving the former GMF? As I understand he was doing everything for his pilots and also gave the "big break" to alot of guys.

Shouldnt there be some sort of comradery shown to him? Isnt it time the the rest of the pilots stood up and challenged management directly? In the airline industry if the pilots dont unite then the management will walk all over them...as is the case with HKA.

Salary wise you guys are getting the short end of the stick. Is there a reasom for this? I am sure that Hainan has ALOT of money to invest in HKA...but at the end of the day the pilots arent mainlanders who work for peanuts and fly like monkeys!

pilotinasia
22nd Nov 2007, 15:03
looks like things are getting really ugly :( where is the support guys ?

HighSpeedPass
22nd Nov 2007, 16:33
From a very reliable source.....
He is not who he claims to be, the truth is out and he's been allowed a graceful exit. Very big of "senior management", i must add.
Guess his lies caught up with him finally.....
To those about to come to his defence, please check your facts first.

beerboy
22nd Nov 2007, 22:47
GR was prone to be a bit of over optimism..as well as spreading the truth a bit lightly. He also made promises which could not be kept. However, he did have the best of intentions for the pilots and there was no malice or alterior motive in any of his actions. He was basically what you see is what you get. One of the few guys who says what he feels and will tell you to your face if you need telling off. Lets not forget that he has indeed given many their first jet jobs!
For so long now, he was playing the game of trying to please both sides and keeping everyone happy. In so doing, he has alienated many of the pilots who were tired of his promises.
So for the guys who are not in the company, please don't go on about this "all for one and one for all" stuff. He's not been sacked he's voluntarily resigned, which in some circles may sound like a sacking, but if you know GR, he was probably so pissed off that he did resign, he's still a TRE and he's still hanging around, and for all we know he's done everyone a favour, especially if management now see the full anger that is amongst the ranks of the pilots.
I'm sure GR being the chap he is, has been shielding the management of how the pilots really feel. Once they know the true feelings, they may reconsider their actions..which may not be a good thing!!

Dragon Spice
23rd Nov 2007, 01:27
Also from a reliable source GR is what you see is what you get and that he is an AMAZING guy! Then again people who couldnt be patient got up and left and spread CRAP about GR. These guys who had left had obviously known what they were in for when they joined HKA....they had obviuously come from a worse off position. If they werent happy at HKA or their previous job then these guts will not be happy anywhere...only to jump from job to job! I agree with Beerboy although his broken promises were not lies...it was merely what he wanted his pilots to get. Why would he resign from his position? I am guessing that he was frustrated with management. His vision for his pilots was never treated as serious. We must realise that if HKA had a western style management many of GR's 'wishes' would have come true but with the mainland bosses it was like banging his head against a brick wall! :ugh:
Before people start accusing GR of things maybe they should realise what situation he was in...ie trying to do the best for his pilots and trying to get a balance from management. What was wrong with what he said "false promises"....all he did was do his best! What would he get from lying to his pilots???

AAIGUY
23rd Nov 2007, 04:40
Dragonspice,

I agree to a point.

I don't believe GR would maliciously want to lie to us , and he did do his best to try and increase our conditions.

That said, he was paid to keep pilots @ HKA. I would expect him to encourage people to stay.

Either way, if this Singaporean muppet shows, all Gwelio are screwed.

HighSpeedPass
23rd Nov 2007, 04:44
People...... we are not talking about his time in HKA.....
We are referring to his past, and about the 'wonderful' memories he had of his flying career, when he was composing his rather formidable and impressive "CV".
Would suppose those are pretty much the same "memories" he told everyone he meets too?

'What-you-see-is-what-you-get'?

How often in the REAL world do you get that?

Are you really that gullible? :rolleyes:

or is that actually you replying, GR?
From your "now public records", won't be surprised.....:=:=:=

AAIGUY
23rd Nov 2007, 04:57
Not sure why you are trying to slander the guy.
True or not or othewise.
He resigned of his own choice, due to Snr.Mgnt's inability to the think outside the chopstick.
We have had our differences, he and I, but I don't doubt for a second, he ALWAYS worked to try and improve things for the guys. Whether that worked or not, is secondary. His heart was in the right place

HighSpeedPass
23rd Nov 2007, 05:13
AAIGUY

It's not slander, if it's TRUE ...... :confused:

Anyway, not about to get into a debate with you.....
Do not believe everything you hear, and your version of recent events is inaccurate....

Hoofharted
"I heard that the resignation was withdrawn. So whats the story now, another day another shovel of bulltwang?"

He did resign previously, from his appointment. But when asked to leave the company, HE withdrew the letter..... So much for conviction! :p:p:p

More recently?
We will all know the truth ....... sooner rather than later in this case.... :ok:

beerboy
23rd Nov 2007, 05:21
Highspeed, sounds like that very reliable source seems to be yourself.

As for those wonderful stories, well I really couldn't care less, as I already stated he's very colorful with his words. What I do know is that during his tenure, he's always tried to fight for the underdog, he's always tried to give guys a chance, guys who might not have ever had a chance at a jet job. He's made mistakes of giving guys a command when they shouldn't have been given one and then had the same guys turn on him when they weren't up to the job.
I base my opinion on what I know and that he is not perfect( as if anyone is) but that he genuinely wants to help.

Dragon, if you don't work here, then I would wonder where you get all this information on how badly we've treating GR. I would suggest to your source to get some facts straight:

1) Guys have been promised a command since the arrival of the first 737, well over 14 months ago, I know these guys and they would fit in well anywhere, very professional and great pilots. They are angry and rightly so.

2) As for the chaps who have left, they were made to believe things that did not turn up in the contract, things which GR had promised them. If you want to say that GR did not lie,then fair enough,in the end these guys decided enough was enough and good on them.

3) GR gets on very well with the mainland bosses, he's never had problem with them and they've been the reason why he's been in his job for so long. The people that he has been fighting against are the old CR management as well as HKCAD. misquoted from GR himself.

Dragon Spice
23rd Nov 2007, 05:37
Beerboy...I totally agree with you. You might have misunderstood me regarding you guys treating GR badly....It was not my intention to get that message accross. Its was more probably inline with the comment you made later...ie He's made mistakes of giving guys a command when they shouldn't have been given one and then had the same guys turn on him when they weren't up to the job.

And as for HIGHSPEEDPASS's "He did resign previously, from his appointment. But when asked to leave the company, HE withdrew the letter..... So much for conviction!". Do you guys really think that HKA would ask him to leave...especially with the shortage of captains and training captains??? I doubt that very much. GR has been and always will be an asset to HKA (for any airline for that matter). I might not be directly involved with HKA but I know this guy personally. I have heard many great things about GR. I know for a fact that his C & T ability is well above average.

And what if he has had a "PAST".....thats what it exactly is...his "PAST"...so leave it in the "PAST". HIGHSPEEDPASS might have an unblemished flying record and an ability to fly for NASA but slandering GR is uncalled for. He has done more right than wrong with my peers...and has alot of respect out there.

pilotinasia
23rd Nov 2007, 05:48
yeah regardless of the "PAST" ... GR has given many opportunity to many people and has helped many out there. He deserves the support for what he has fought for the guys in HKA.

NotHere
23rd Nov 2007, 06:16
Heard this new Singaporean HKA DFO was with AHK before and with his sneaky Singaporean buddies, they tried to destablelize AHK.
Well done to these SNAKES IN THE BUSH.
Big waves on the way, enough damage over AHK and they will soon be doing some "ethnic cleansing" with HKA...........Watch out ppl in HKA......:D

NotHere
23rd Nov 2007, 06:32
The Singapore's SNAKES IN THE BUSH are conducting interviews in Indonesia for HKA though officially they may not be employ. To use these 3rd class pilots for their "ethnic cleasing" agenda.
Have fun guys.............................:ok:

pilotinasia
23rd Nov 2007, 06:50
here comes the mess.

Leaving HKA
23rd Nov 2007, 07:08
Time to organize strike action.

cpahka
23rd Nov 2007, 07:15
my goodness, those don't work here want to see a big drama:yuk:

HighSpeedPass
23rd Nov 2007, 11:16
Oh, such civility here....... :rolleyes:
"Lets not slander each other", it was requested (courtesy not extended to EC, of course). While we are having a few pokes at "E", why not go slander and slime the rest of the "uncivilised" world as well?
It would almost seem pointless to carry on, but in all fairness to the affected, especially the wretched still toiling with HKA, the final couple of corrections/advises.
Sure, not many of us would have sweet thoughts of the authorities, even if we dug really deep. But why would so many (or maybe, just a few, with many names) slander 'ONE'? Is there some hidden agenda? Perhaps trying to discredit? :hmm:
When mostly, if not all the Almighty "E" was doing, is his job.
When FOP management is incompetent, it shows in the standards and discipline of operations. That 'idiot' E was just trying to keep those operating under these conditions alive, and not have your "Extremely High" 1st world standards compromised.
First Officers of HKA - It was a convenient "untruth" that upgrades were halted by CAD, SURE it was, and it will be, long as the present FOP managers are allowed to continue seeking approvals for pathetically constructed courses.
Much more...... but let's leave it to those really affected, start seeing with their own eyes, the mess their "managers" created (which will be left behind, when they are forced to leave), make up their own minds.
It was exactly GR's "PAST" that got you here, certain "embellishments" to his credentials got him to where he can do you such damage. His amateurish attempts have cost all of you dearly, and belied his lack of experience and exposed his inadequacies.
Not too much longer, lets hope. Anyway, the REAL truth will be spoken soon, and all of this would be moot, as shall this entire string.
To our comrades everywhere in the flying community outside of the fox-hole we have dug for ourselves here, many apologies for the extremely unkind comments posted. Please ignore them, for they do not reflect the true sentiments of the majority, am sure.
To generalise and condemn by nationalities, race or groupings of any sort is completely uncalled for and reeks of racism. :=
There are scores of these "foreigners" operating with some of the safest airlines in the world, and most if not all of us, would agree that professionalism and proficiency in aviation are not attributes found solely in the western world. :ok:
Unsafe and dangerous operations or practices are in most cases, a by-product of poor organisational management and oversight (not as "many" bigots here have claimed, or implied, the shortcomings or limitations of individuals from any defined nation or culture)
If GR and his "PAST" is permitted to continue haunting HKA, that's where it will end up. :}
As for the rest of the "untruths", will not waste any more time on it, more smearing by the SAME "few" individuals. Starting to see a familiar style and pattern here? Again? :rolleyes: :yuk::yuk::yuk:
GR and Assoc. - The End Is Near ...... or is it already here?
Time to give thanks? Seems like the right time of the year. :D:D
The Affected - Hope things turn out fine, should know soon. :sad:
To The Rest - Have a Blessed Thanksgiving Weekend, have fun. :ok:
FINAL POST, as implied, High Speed Pass............ :)

beerboy
23rd Nov 2007, 15:34
Highspeed..
Are you sure you don't have a personal beef with GR? For someone who only gets the info second hand you seem to have an unhealthy obsession in getting the "truth" out there. This source of yours must be real persuasive..

Leaving HKA
24th Nov 2007, 00:15
Highspeed Pass,

You're so wrong about Eric "the idiot" its almost comical.

The course was a carbon copy of other HKCAD approved courses.

The ONLY reason is was not approved, is that The Idiot wanted a command.

Dragon Spice
24th Nov 2007, 02:42
EC was probably with one of the so called CR Airways "TOP GUN ARGIE AIRFORCE PILOTS" who are not training captains! Heard lots about them!

knackeredII
24th Nov 2007, 06:28
HSP, you sound very much like a former work mate of the person you so vehemently attack here on this forum, and indeed if this is the case, and if you are who I think you are, your own history is even shakier than than the one you are so critical of.

I don't see the point of your attacking one individual, apart from a personal vendetta, and ignoring the bigger picture of what's going on in HKA.

Care to explain?

Dragon Spice
24th Nov 2007, 08:23
knackeredII....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

BRAVO BRAVO....well said!

fruitless...
25th Nov 2007, 07:55
Watch it guys.... the singaporean mob is comming, including the medicallly grounded AHK mgnt pilot..DFO to be...so mention by earlier tread.."Singaporen snakes in the bush"..lured by the CAD Eric!!!:rolleyes:

baboonNetti
26th Nov 2007, 23:42
Since my big promotion iz has been hard at work sinding out sarcastice email replies to ligitimate legiti lig…. Real operational concerns. So please don’t think I’m not doing a good job. Because I is trying rill hard!!!!!!

sandu
28th Nov 2007, 13:33
just read this topic...very pathetic trying to blame Indonesian pilots, saying 3rd class pilot
I can see that you all guys are better than Indonesian pilots...aren't you?

beerboy
28th Nov 2007, 13:44
I guess better may not be the word for it. However, being banned from Europe probably gives a sign on the state of the safety issues that Indonesian airlines face. "Safer" or more aware of what safety actually means, may well be the reason that we consider our Indonesian cousins to be more of a danger in the aviation industry.
Blame us all you like, being racist or whatever, but until Indonesian airlines are allowed back into Europe as well as a general clean up of the safety issues that Indonesian airlines face( not isolated to Indonesia, but clearly highlighted with the recent accident record) then unfortunately Indonesian pilots will have a bad rep.

sandu
28th Nov 2007, 14:08
ICAO n FAA they dont banned all Indonesian Airlines..only EU...interesting..
funny part..when they(EU team doing audit) were on the way to jakarta..they pulled out the ban..
I am thinking to send letter to press that AHK is not a safe airlines..coz so many indonesian pilots inside

pilotinasia
28th Nov 2007, 14:27
chill mates ... let's not get too "HOT" here.

Mr. Sandu, "I am thinking to send letter to press that AHK is not a safe airlines..coz so many indonesian pilots inside "

This is not AHK if you do pay a little more attention reading clearly on the topic and posts made here.

Well I do have to agree that carriers in Indonesia now currently have the highest records with concern to safety and accidents.

Let'd not just simply name someone "mafia" but at the rate he is going and the word going around town hmmm alot of funny things are happening behind closed doors ? If "mafia" is really a "mafia" i guess he wouldn't be getting alot of support from the present guys and probably alot of disagreement.

sandu
28th Nov 2007, 23:00
is the airline...not the pilot..
so many working with big airline outside...including me.
just be profesional...safe flight

Allou dri
28th Nov 2007, 23:50
AirHK(the freighter airlines under CX) currently got an Indonesian pilots! Safety not only just simply is pilot bodies!

hkrascal
29th Nov 2007, 00:08
Beware....one of the Singaporean mafia has already written in a recruitement letter that local pilots will be employed to replace "whites".

captncannot
29th Nov 2007, 01:58
Yeah, well good luck with that. What are they gonna do, head down to the local aeroclub where all the unemployed local jet pilots hang out? If there were any unemployed HK locals meeting HKA experience requirements (and unable to earn more elsewhere..) they'd already be hired. HKA has always had the door wide open to locals, just the same as CX and KA (otherwise they would not be able to sponsor any work permits for expats)

They can wish and wish as hard as they like, but without a happy, stable and mostly expat workforce their long term growth will be stunted at best. With supposedly 7-10 more 737s coming next year starting Q1 and the first of 20 A330-200 deliveries in Q4, it'll be pay or park time in 2008 :ok:

Millstream
29th Nov 2007, 02:24
Pay or Park

I like that :)

Milly

hkrascal
29th Nov 2007, 02:39
Captncannot by 'local' I mean Malayasian, Filipino and Indonesian - this is as stated by one of the mafia - if you are HKA be warned.

fruitless...
29th Nov 2007, 05:10
Hey guys..! don`t be sensitive...on `indonesians` or not...as mention look at the big picture someone is trying to pose, and pass the mesage..

ie the singapore mafia displacing the present magnt and taking control by this inexperienced way junior captains with less than 1,000 PIC ....claiming to be experts in aviation industry.

Good luck guys!!!!

NotHere
29th Nov 2007, 05:40
Whow!!! :oh: :rolleyes::rolleyes: Aviation is getting very interesting and exciting. ..
Are this the bunch of `KIDS` from Air hing kong who got their PIC with short-cuts and bribery..??? Good luck boys with HK air ;)

cpahka
29th Nov 2007, 05:52
Quote:
'look at the big picture' what would CX's role...any though?

ShotOver
30th Nov 2007, 04:42
If it looks like an apples, and smells like an apple, it is probably an apple.

Just look at the turn of events in a logical sequence:

1. Manager from AHK is approached for over a year to come to HKA.
2. Said manager is recruited, along with 8 or 9 Captains (qualified or not).
3. Upgrade program is not approved by HK CAD, not because there were problems with the program. Simply because, the CEO sent a letter to CAD instructing them to not approve the upgrade program at this time (Fact). Hmmmm, what could possibly be the motivation for that.
4. Current management was not in the loop on the manager being recruited from AHK, or the captains being recruited, or the letter from the CEO.

One can only hypothesize as to the reasons for the above. But......could it be that the CEO knew that GR was going to be replaced, sooner or later, and the ideal would be to have a shortage of Captains=HKA needs Captains=GR coldn't get the upgrade program approved=so, GR needs to be releaved=now we can bring in DE Captains that will accept lower pay, shut up and do as they're told. Then, the upgrade program can be approved (meaning, "See, it really was GRs problem"), but "Oh, I'm sorry, at the present we would upgrade you, but because we 'had' to hire DE captains from AHK, we now don't need any more captains at this time. So, please hang in there for the next three years. Something is bound to open up. Oops, sorry but, by the way, we've change our upgrade minimums. Perhaps you'll meet them by the time you have finsihed your three year contract. "

I could be wrong in my deduction, but I don't have to eat too many bad apples to know I don't like them.:sad:

Allou dri
30th Nov 2007, 10:17
HKA CEO instuct CAD to do their job!!!

Dragon Spice
30th Nov 2007, 12:38
What ShotOver is saying makes sense. There seems to be a conspiracy going on with HKA CEO/HKCAD on one side and the management and pilots of HKA on the other.

If it is true that the HKA CEO is after DEC's for lower pay then these rumours of HKA's salary/package increase is exactly that....just rumours!

Conditions havent improved much in over a year since the birth of HKA...does one think that things will get better especially with GR resigning and a mini exodus of pilots leaving for greener pastures?

In a way I agree with GR's resignation. Why would he want to work under a CEO who seems to favour corrupt practices. Is the 15% gratuity guaranteed after the 3 year contract?!?!?!

What HKA doesnt need now is a bout of racism as read in an earlier post. HKA, HKE, CX and to some extent KA and Oasis consist of many nationalities. We are all pretty much there to do the same job so why does anyone have any right to say which nationality is an inferior pilot?

My best bet is that if the rumours are right about the thought of a union at HKA then HKA management should be worried. Its all about unity...the pilot group at HKA is after the same thing...better conditions and an upgrade program.

Tis the season to be jolly.........tis time to unite!

pilotinasia
30th Nov 2007, 16:37
yeah UNITE ! you got to fight for your right to party :}

CAPT_BEER
1st Dec 2007, 02:10
some of us have nothing better to do, so we come in here to slander others.

I drank myself out of a job @ SQ, then created a mess for myself over with Air Asia, came to hong kong when somebody gave me a break with AHK, ran off the runway soon as i started training, NO fault of mine, mind you, airbus didn't teach me the correct technique! But here i still am, with a job and lots of time on my hands.
Nothing better to do, just like you lot, really want to be somebody in the airline industry, but lack the abilities, cause everybody in the world just can't seem to see all my talents, which i know i have, i keep telling everyone that all the time.

I am one of the best, if not the best instructor in the world, if only they will give me a chance to share my knowledge and vast experience.

Guess the only way left for us LOSERS to get somewhere in this world is to slander everyone else. What have we got to lose? Got nothing better to do anyway. :}

baboonNetti
1st Dec 2007, 07:57
Sunmoon

Even with my superior nowledge of the englasse I don’t follow? What are you on about?
And everyone nos that Brazilian pelots are the best in the world! We invented aviation and are still reinventing it on a daily basis.

I R Baboon.

sunmoon
1st Dec 2007, 12:25
Hi baboon,

A TAM planeja oferecer mais serviços e benefícios, mas somente aos passageiros que pagarem por eles. A sua estratégia para se diferenciar da principal concorrente, a Gol, é ampliar o seu programa de cinco diferentes perfis de tarifas, lançado no final de 2006, no qual o passageiro leva o que paga. A informação foi dada ontem pelo recém-empossado presidente David Barioni, que até setembro deste ano era executivo da concorrente, em entrevista a jornalistas na sede da TAM. Ele afirmou também que em 2008 a companhia aérea entra para uma aliança operacional internacional, muito provavelmente, de acordo com analistas, a Star Alliance (até o ano passado, era a Varig a representante brasileira).

baboonNetti
1st Dec 2007, 12:55
No but seriously sunmoon. What are you on about?

The TAM plans to offer to more services and benefits, but only to the passengers who to pay for them. Its strategy to differentiate itself of the main competitor, the Goal, is to extend its program of five different profiles of tariffs, launched in the 2006 end, in which the passenger leads what paid. The information was given yesterday by just-installed president David Barioni, that until September of this year was executive of the competitor, in interview the journalists in the headquarters of the TAM. It also affirmed that in 2008 the aerial company enters for international an operational alliance, very probably, in accordance with analysts, the Star Alliance (until the passed year, the Brazilian representative was the Varig).

brasileiro stupid parte de ***** do babuíno

Love I R Baboon

CAPT_BEER
1st Dec 2007, 14:47
Sunny boy, I was with my CTC, good ole chap from CX, he was watching my technique for lineup and we ran off the hard surface when the brand new engines didn't rev up together. Like i posted earlier, not my fault. He didn't catch the uneven run-up. He was the PNF and instructor. If i were the instructor, nothing of this sort would have happened.

HKSINGH
1st Dec 2007, 15:19
Get off all your high horses, you bunch of bigots.

If the gangsters managing HKA were doing a somewhat okay job, nobody will be fired or replaced or whatever else. Stop blaming the whole world for your inadequacies and slandering the authority when you can't even understand the rules of the state. The replacement is going to have such an easy time showing just how inept you IDIOTS were.

If this is all you can do, it's no wonder why you bigots deserved whatever is coming your way.

Am going to get rid of the new replacement myself, by doing exactly what you nincompoops are doing here. Slander the world, post all the obvious, everybody is dangerous, for ONLY i am fit to fly. I am the ONE expert of aviation here! Only I am qualified to recruit and instruct, if you are not white and/or turbaned, don't bother to apply, for ONLY we are safe and worthy.

JaguhDunia
1st Dec 2007, 18:56
Bravo, sardarji! Great Chief Round Kicking Ass once said, beware for these fair dinkums speak with forked tongue!

CAPT_BEER
2nd Dec 2007, 01:44
Sunmoon wrote -

Why I am writing all of this?

Hiring pilots from Indonesia (or England, USA, Nepal...) the way Singaporean mafia is doing is putting HKG aviation in danger. Giving to someone job offer based on a short conversation in pub somewhere in Tung Chung is nowadays criminal way of doing business.
One crash in HKG or somewhere else involving Airline from HKG can cost many of us our jobs.

HKA management, think about your action!

end quote...

Well done Sunny my boy, you will fit right into my organistion, we should get together, come up with a plan for world domination asap, instead of doing it on our own. i can see all the talents and qualities you have, pretty similar to what i have, but you still need more development, so i will teach you, no worries my boy. I will take care of you rightly.

We will spy on the world and spread malicious rumours whenever and wherever we can.

HKA management must be blind not to hire me for the vacant post of DFO. I will get you back into management Sunny boy, once am there. Then together we will rule the skies over HKG, and when we are done replacing all the pilots here with either our friends or pilots who will lick our shiny boots, we will take on the world.

Who do this singaporean snakes think they are? Coming into our playground, and trying to improve things? We don't need you!

As i understand from my spying, things are running really well over there at HKA for you guys in middle management, till these snakes came along. Recruitment was done not in a pub but over the phone. You only go pubbing with the new joiners when they are employed and brought over. I for one think that is the right way, i love to have a couple of beers myself.

Everything else in your posts, well? I will teach you how to get things right when am there Sunny boy. We just have to tell the world here that we are doing this and that, all the right things, don't really have to do it, mind you, nobody will know any better... for the rest of the world are blind and dumb.

Watch out, you singaporean snakes, am watching you!!!!

CAPT_BEER
2nd Dec 2007, 03:44
My dear Sunny boy in that little dreamland,

I am coming for that pathetic little outfit HKA, it's not yours'.
Little arrogant B*****d. It's mine, mine, mine.....!!!!!

Who's gong to terminate me??? who dare???

You can't even get your facts right, little boy. You wanna play in the big leagues, go join the big boys, i was there..... were you, sunny boy?

Talk is cheap matey, we all know how well you did in the company, so don't think you can get away with behaving like you're the boss. You are just another number.... ever wonder why you are wasting your time here slandering the world and bitching about everything?

If you're as good as your claim to be, you will be on another forum, bitching about something else. Can't get a job with the big boys, little Sunny boy?

Unlike me, i have all the experience required to manage half mooners like you.

baboonNetti
2nd Dec 2007, 04:56
Watch out captain beer I.R come to get you. Now that I.R have the top job I.R gunna kick some ass just you watch me! I kick your vb drinkin ass captain beer! Oh and sunmoon please be getting your tongue out of I.R ass.

pilotinasia
2nd Dec 2007, 05:41
bunch of adults talking like kids and things are really getting personal, please show some ethics and professionalism here and no point being a racist. Get together as a team and do what is right instead of pointing fingers, slander, B!tc*, etc.

CAPT. BEER, i believe it is not the first time for you to run off the runway in BKK. What happened at Bandung ? You left some nice skidmarks on the runway didn't you? Were you always too drunk and to show off to and talk BIG that you were in SQ before ? Word around says that you were so pissed drinking and missed your flight during a nitestop and you never got promoted at your BIG league.

HKSINGH
2nd Dec 2007, 08:58
Sounds and LOOK like just like the present gang in management, don"t you think Sunmoon? Picture of yourself? Perhaps that's why you fit so well? looked in the mirror recently? Can't stand it when the chap you are trying to ridicule here is promoted to the #1 spot?
Party time......... Oh, let the losers lick their wounds here, taste kinda sour? sure, that's jealousy mate!

baboonNetti
2nd Dec 2007, 09:15
I.R is no "sq mob". I.R not come from sq.
sunbuffoon you think you are so smart? I.R has toe jam with more brains than you.
Like the picture though but its not my best side as you cant see my mustache.

Hoofharted
3rd Dec 2007, 02:27
Draw your own conclusions from the following:

Indonesia takes air safety standards back five years

Steve Creedy, Aviation writer | December 03, 2007

AIR safety has taken a significant backwards step, with crashes in Indonesia helping push this year's global aviation accident rate back to 2002 levels.
The disappointing slip came after a decade-long campaign by international airlines to halve the accident rate produced the safest 12 months on record last year.
A reminder of Indonesia's troubled air system came at the weekend when one of the country's busiest airports, at Medan, was closed indefinitely after a fire razed the domestic passenger terminal.
Preliminary results for this calendar year from the International Air Transport Association show an accident rate of 0.9 aircraft losses for every million flights, up from 0.65 for 2006.
Crashes in Indonesia, including the fatal accident at Yogyakarta that killed five Australians in March, pushed the Asia-Pacific rate up to a sobering 3.27 losses for every million flights.
The increase in the accident rate comes at a time the aviation industry is growing at 5-6 per cent a year and means the absolute number of crashes will rise accordingly.
It also undermines a push by the International Air Transport Association to cut the accident rate by a further 25 per cent by the end of next year.
IATA director-general Giovanni Bisignani described the result as "a big step backwards". He said some areas were doing well and there had been no accidents in the Middle East or North Africa.
IATA's work with Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States had also helped to turn the worst safety record of last year into a clean slate so far.
Europe and North America also reported improvements, while North Asia suffered one total aircraft loss but still had an accident rate below the global average. The international airline group blamed three areas for the increase: the Asia-Pacific, Brazil and Africa.
Mr Bisignani said tragic accidents pushed up the Latin American total aircraft loss rate to 2.52, while the Indonesian crashes increased the Asia-Pacific rate to 3.27. In Africa, a more dispersed and unrelated set of accidents increased the rate from an already bad rate of 4.31 to 6.04.
"We are a global industry and flying must be safe everywhere," Mr Bisginani said. IATA had established partnerships with Indonesia and Brazil to improve the situation with practical measures and was working in Africa.
The IATA prediction comes after the European Union recently voted to maintain its ban on Indonesian airlines because Australia's northern neighbour had failed to make enough progress in improving its troubled aviation system.
All Indonesian carriers, including flag carrier Garuda, were banned earlier this year from landing at EU airports.
The director of aviation safety and environment for the EU, Roberto Salvarani, said during a recent visit to Australia Indonesia had made some progress but this was marginal compared with the restructuring needed.

sunmoon
3rd Dec 2007, 06:43
Another one:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2007/09/17/headlines/headlines_30049197.php

“Authorities say they will not make any assumption regarding the cause of the tragedy until investigation is completed, although bad weather was obviously a problem at the airport over the weekend. An American pilot who landed just prior to the One Two Go plane reportedly told CNN that the landing was one of the toughest he had ever undertaken - indicating that the weather conditions were severe.

Like several other airlines, One Two Go has reportedly undergone manpower changes. The boss of One Two Go and Orient Thai budget airlines, Udom Tantisprongchai, is said to have replaced several of his Western and Thai pilots - allegedly to cut costs and reduce the chance of work disputes with crews with Indonesian and Philippine pilots.

However, authorities insisted it was too soon to presume anything, including whether human errors played a part in the tragedy.

Certain reports said the pilot was given permission to abort the landing in the final minutes.

Communications between the pilot and the air traffic controller and their judgements _ information contained in the black box _ could shed some light on the tragedy. Some aviation sources said an instruction or decision to land in Krabi could have been taken in extreme weather conditions.”

Allou dri
3rd Dec 2007, 10:51
ShotOver
Quote:
"Simply because, the CEO sent a letter to CAD instructing them to not approve the upgrade program at this time (Fact)."

Is that the reason CEO sack today ?

Dragon Spice
3rd Dec 2007, 11:47
Heard that there is a new CEO at HKA....and that the Managing Director's position is vacant!?!?! Anyone care to shed some light...

bazbogan
3rd Dec 2007, 12:50
New CEO is Mr David Lui and the MD's job is up for grabs...the board have obviously decided to cut down some timber, I wonder if more trees are to be felled?

ShotOver
4th Dec 2007, 04:59
David Lui? Is this the same David Lui as was the General Manger, Engineering for Dragon Air?

Anyone know anything about this guy? Is it a good thing?

Was the old staff moved up? or out?

Dragon Spice
6th Dec 2007, 10:55
I am not sure what the issue is with the current managent pilots. They seem to have done a pretty good job so far wether they be Aussie/Kiwi/Brazillian/Malaysian/Indian/black/brown/yellow/white/blue!!!! Why replace them?

The only one that needs to be replaced from the management pilots office is 'Chief Pilot' (wannabe) 'Captain' KW who sits on the recruiting officers chair!

Heard she has 1000 hours S/E but treats pilots from HKA as dirt!

SPEEDMAS
6th Dec 2007, 12:09
Hey ecosystem becareful that site is being monitored with the help of PPrune Administration to trace IDs and emails linked to it. Better keep away from that site and don't spread.

Hoofharted
7th Dec 2007, 08:33
Hey Dragonspice

The only one that needs to be replaced from the management pilots office is 'Chief Pilot' (wannabe) 'Captain' KW who sits on the recruiting officers chair!

Heard she has 1000 hours S/E but treats pilots from HKA as dirt!Just wandering why you might make the above-mentioned statement. One can only assume that a) you are someone who thinks that he is waaaaaay more important than he really is or b) you don't actually work for HKA at all.

The person to whom you refer actually works very hard at HKA, more so than they are paid to do. The only problem that person may have is that they find it hard to hide the fact that they do not suffer fools easily, which leads to the conclusion that this may have something to do with your animosity towards them. After all if the shoe fits.......:=:yuk:

FCKNG AIRTAXIMAN
30th Dec 2007, 03:50
...Any news about HKA recruitments????:suspect::suspect:

bila
31st Dec 2007, 09:40
As a MAPA member, I would like to put on record a few points before an interesting year 2007 comes to an end. Referring to the post by 168 for HKA recruitment (which was removed), though individual name’s should have been omitted, but facts remain that the particular post was posted on our MAPA Industrial Forum in March 2007. Wonder it was posted in SQ ALPA’s forum?

That particular post was then being edited 1st week of Dec 2007 ………kalian masih ingat kan????? Heard RJ/RS (together with SIN mobs coming to HKA through the back door perhaps????) have moved on to recruit AK / AA ;) boys in a ‘hide and sick’ manner.

Macam geng kita MR69 bilang, we MH boys as well as our ex-colleagues in KimChi land should not be drag into their own doings. Their bitterness should not make any of our MH boys (be it current or ex-colleagues) a scape goat … Aduhai…JANGAN NAK KENAKAN GENG-GENG SENDIRI kan???????? :{

Hope 2008 will be a glorious year of opportunities for Professional Pilots in Asia including Fragrant HarBour…….:ok:

Wishing all our friends in KimChi land, SandPit, Singapore & rest of the world a very Selamat Tahun Baru / HAPPY NEW YEAR!!….:D

Safe flights!

STVINCENT
4th Jan 2008, 00:09
Hi Bila, whats with you. This topic has been taken off by the Administrator. No one is interested in this anymore.

You want to bring this up again? You want to start another round? Nothing to put straight - are you straight? 168 died so let it be. No need to mention Kimchiland anymore. Who you collaborating with? I am Vincent. Letter was addressed to me. Who are you? if you dare to admit, otherwise call me. If you are truly what you say you know how to get in touch with me.

Nothing you say here can change the fact that people you are against have move up places and those opposing have been kicked out. You are going against those who have big followers and connections. Who do you have? Suggest you stay out of this.

vsky72
4th Jan 2008, 02:17
Hi.. guys.. I need your help..
I am new in this forum and just wondering if anyone knows currently working as a pilot for any good airlines in Hong Kong? I would like to help my friend as he has over 10 years of experience in Airline industry and currently is looking for a good airline pilot job...
Does anyone has any recommendations or know any good airlines whom is looking for a pilot? (preferable with base in Hong Kong)..
well..it would be great if you have a direct person contact/ recruitment contact email so he can send his resume to them...
*I think that he is also interested to apply for the Fedex/ DHl cargo airlines...

it would be great if anyone can help me.. thanks. :)

Flying Mechanic
4th Jan 2008, 14:58
your friend has over 10 years experience, well i am sure Cathay, Oasis, Dragonair, HK airlines, HK express, all happyy to reciev his resume.
Fedx and DHL have no Hk base that i know of.
If your friend does a web search u can get all the address to send resume to.

NotHere
5th Jan 2008, 15:22
Hi VSKY72

You are a great friend of 10 years experienced aviator and yet not able to find a good airline in Fragrace Harbour with new emerging airlines like HKA, apart from existing CX/KA......:ooh: very intersting. Your 10 year experienced friend could probably post the same as you did and find the options and get direct answers...!! See you that have several post as 'new' in pprunes. Good luck to your experienced friend seeking for a HKG based job :D

bila
26th Jan 2008, 00:44
Hey Vincent!

So its "followers and connections" NOT professionalism in this aviation world anymore ha! :ugh:
Please stop this threats, maintain some level of maturity and not embarass us in MAS if you really are, kawan.! Grow up! Move on and join RJ's HKA.This perangai/behaviour is just like thugs and mafias..man! :=