PDA

View Full Version : Seneca V rental: London Area/S.East??

egld0624
19th Nov 2007, 10:41
Hi All,

Does anybody know of a well kept Seneca V in the London area/S.East for hire? Am looking specifically for this type.

Kind regards,

EG:ok:

Dave Gittins
19th Nov 2007, 12:37
http://www.pplmania.com/ppltrainer/schools/Eagle_Flight_Training.htm

I can only assume they are still there as they are still listed, although I haven't dealt with them in 2 -3 years. Shaun did his hiring out through another company Called Eagle Flight inc.

DGG

commanderb
19th Nov 2007, 15:39
Fowlmere ??

Kit d'Rection KG
19th Nov 2007, 17:02
Out of interest, why a V?

Compare its figures with a III, and wonder how anyone ever goes further than downwind in a V... Its payload/range makes it barely useable as a four-seater...

Pretty instrument panel, though!

egld0624
19th Nov 2007, 20:10
sadly no joys at either suggestion.... but many thanks anyway.

EG

Kit d'Rection KG
19th Nov 2007, 20:36
If you would like to fly a smart III, PM me... I might even do your check-out! :{

Fright Level
20th Nov 2007, 00:42
How about using G-INFO on the CAA site to find the owners of the V's in the UK and contact them directly with a hire proposal. Someone who may not normally offer their a/c for hire might be keen to put some occasional use on their plane if your offer tempts them.

S-Works
20th Nov 2007, 10:44
Why specifically this type?

Kit d'Rection KG
20th Nov 2007, 12:33
He's obviously not saying... :cool:

egld0624
21st Nov 2007, 19:44
Hi EDDNR,

Many thanks for the kind suggestion; to be honest I've been trying to track down the owners by phone at the various aerodromes that the aircraft are 'normally' based. We shall see what prevails. Thx again.

Hi Bose-X,

Personal preference/time on type/the devil one knows/
I take it you're tempted to sell me the merits of a Diamond et al...

Kind regards,

EG:ok:

S-Works
21st Nov 2007, 20:01
You take it wrong, I have no intention of trying to sell you anything. I have nothing against Seneca, I have many hundreds of hours in them.

I was just curious.

Life's a Beech
21st Nov 2007, 22:05
Still very specific though. Identical flight characteristics on the Seneca III (which might be far easier to find for hire)!