PDA

View Full Version : Flying school for CPL/IR and Instructor Ratings?

SV_741_India_Bravo
31st Oct 2007, 17:59
Hello all,
I am an 18 year old high school graduate from Pakistan, looking for a flying school from where I can get my CPL/IR and preferably (but not necessarily)intsructor ratings, CFI, CFII and MEI?
I'd prefer a school either in the US or Asia which accomodates foreign students.
Are there any schools in the middle east which offer CPL/IR?
Also, I would like your opinions on the Peshawar Flying Club, in Peshawar, Pakistan (www.pfcl.com.pk)
Thank you.

SV_741_India_Bravo
4th Nov 2007, 15:02
folks I'd really appreciate a reply please!

maxdrypower
4th Nov 2007, 15:10
Heres one then mate pretty much all your questions can and are answered in the sticky at the top. You will also find all the info you need if you do a search. The reason you probably havent got many replies is that these questions are answered over and over again day in day out.
The Fujiarah academy in dubai I think is one school.
I have not seen may contributions on here from people in pakistan and they would probably be the only ones who would be able to comment on training establishments there . I certainly have never seen any european or US students commenting on any school out there .
Not to say there arent any but if there are they are not routinley discussed here .
Why dont you try contacting PIA they train their guys somehwere they may be able to help

Contacttower
4th Nov 2007, 15:11
I would suggest you move this to the Pro Pilots Training section....you're much more likely to get a reply there. :ok: