PDA

View Full Version : Help with hours building

Fournier Boy
17th Oct 2007, 21:29
Hi all, I'm looking to hours build between now and the end of next summer whilst conducting my ground school studies. I'm looking for help with anyone who knows of any aircraft, or indeed operators out there who are willing to let their aeroplanes out at relatively cheap rates. Theres a long story to this which I won't go into here, but needless to say, I need some help or some pointers from people. I'm currently 800hrs+ Gliding, Lapsed Gliding Instructor, 90+ Hours TMG (tailwheel), 20 Hours SEP(both tailwheel/nosewheel). Looking to add about 100 hours SEP in the next 10 months. SEP for Tailwheel and Nosewheel so type doesn't matter, I'm equally at home in a C150/PA28/Piper J3.

Preferably looking for something in the Sussex/Surry/Kent area. Much more to this, details to those parties that can help me.

Before anyone mentions it, I know all about Glider towing as hours building, the issue is insurance restrictions at my local club that are currently preventing me towing there - hence a need to build further hours.

FB

A and C
18th Oct 2007, 15:45
Time to check your PM's for a good hour building deal.

qw21
18th Oct 2007, 17:50
Apologies for jumping in on your thread Fournier Boy.

A and C would you be so kind to PM me with the details of your hour building deal? I too am after some low cost hours in an SEP in the same part of the world. Thanks.

A and C
19th Oct 2007, 08:28
Check your PM's and my post on this thread.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14