PDA

View Full Version : I would like a job as a flight Instructor

bunnywabbit
9th Oct 2007, 16:35
I want a job as a flight instructor I am well qualified but like to know if any company can meet the requirements!
1 I do not need pay on time
2 I do not need time off to go a family funeral
3 I will work every week day week end and bank holiday
4 I will not take time off if my spouse has undergone a major operation
5 I will work extra hours on my birthday and even longer hours on my others halves birthday.
6 I will not complain about flying to maintence and having to stay in the **** hole all day! with no pay!
7 And the best of all I will not fly with a student for extra time because they have lots of money on account.
Can anyone sugest the next move:mad::mad::mad::mad::ugh::ugh::ugh:

VFE
9th Oct 2007, 16:47
How are Cabair these days? :}

VFE.

bunnywabbit
9th Oct 2007, 16:52
Wrong Answer! NAH NAH as the sound is on tele

TheOddOne
9th Oct 2007, 16:54
They say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

Sorry, it's just a bit too close to the bone!

I can already see these aspects of life.

You've missed out on a lot, like:

Ferrying a/c in wx you wouldn't send your worst enemy up in.
Having to find excuses as to why the a/c we're flying this week, although the same type you did your trial lesson on last week, looks SO much worse!
Having the wx improve for dual flying 5 mins after the fire cover goes home.

But also:

Watching the silly grins on the faces of people sitting to your left and remembering your own silly grin 25 years ago on YOUR trial lesson.
Finally finding a way of getting someone to make a balanced turn, neither gaining or losing hieght.
Giving genuine pleasure to people who had only turned up 'cos it was a Christmas present and just maybe kindling an interest in aviation in them.
Doing more flying than I could ever possibly afford for myself, even if I still had another job!
Being able to gaze down on the countryside for whole minutes at a time, steering the aircraft to places of interest just by the command of a few words.
Leaving all the cares and worries and the negative aspects of life behind on the ground, for an hour at least.

Still worth it, one month in to the job. I hope I'm saying the same in a year's time.

TheOddOne

bunnywabbit
9th Oct 2007, 17:59
I did have to go to the mother in laws cremation in between trial lessons

bunnywabbit
9th Oct 2007, 18:10
Can anyone guess the company! This guy or Girl has money on account just fly and burn the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VFE
9th Oct 2007, 18:14
Why bother guessing - seems you wanna get something off your chest so why not just cough?!

VFE.

bunnywabbit
9th Oct 2007, 18:29
Gone back to the old job pays more MAYBE VFE can afford to be ripped off:{Guess the Company

jamestkirk
10th Oct 2007, 16:02
Is'nt bunywabbit referring to a blend of all flying schools. A bit like GA's answer to a flight training Frankenstein.

Just look what all us FI's have created.

bunnywabbit
12th Oct 2007, 16:14
I do not moan very often but some bastard has nicked my david clarkes

VFE
12th Oct 2007, 21:27
That's worse than keying a geezer's motor that is.

VFE.