PDA

View Full Version : Uniform suppliers (merged)

Redline
2nd Oct 2007, 09:49
Lufthansa Olymp shirts

Anybody have a number or a web link for the above?

Mr Good Cat
2nd Oct 2007, 10:06
Try an internet search for JB Armstrong based near Derby - don't have a web site but should find a telephone number...

They supply James Barry articles and are very professional, despite not being the quickest for alterations.

MGC :ok:

Banon
2nd Oct 2007, 10:19
0044 1159324913

There slow to answer the phones. Other than that good quality uniforms!

Redline
2nd Oct 2007, 10:39
Thanks . . . contact made:ok:

miles offtarget
6th Oct 2007, 18:34
Hello all,

Does anyone have a reliable source for Olymp pilot shirts, the company I work for has a moritorium on uniform issues and am having to buy a couple to see me through.

Have tried googling olymp, but several of the sites seem dodgy. A training captain who had worked with Lufty previously recommended them to me as the best made and most comfortable shirt to wear.

(Before I get a thousand PMs reminding me that uniform should be exactly that...uniform, and that by wearing an incorrect shirt I am allowing the terrorist access airside, I know, thanks).

However I would be very grateful for any recommendations of other shirts; judging by the quality of our issue ones they must cost around Ģ2.50 each and are hideous !

Cheers as ever,

MoT

inbalance
6th Oct 2007, 22:46
http://www.olympstore.com/category.php/cPath/117_132

miles offtarget
7th Oct 2007, 08:03
Have you used that website ? I only ask as my computers tell me that the website is likely to be untrustworthy and not to give it any credit card details.

Thanks for the reply.

MoT

Farrell
7th Oct 2007, 08:51
There's a little pilot shop in Berlin called Skyfox who stock them.

Google them for their number and if you give them a call they'll take your card over the phone and post you the shirts.

Another great shirt is the Van Heusen "Aviator" - same company as Olymp I think.

inbalance
7th Oct 2007, 11:28
Yes, I have used that website several times. Itīs the internetshop of the manufacturer of that shirts.

Inbalance

miles offtarget
8th Oct 2007, 10:08
Thanks for your help everyone, that's just what makes pprune such a good community. Shirts en-route despite the UK postal strike.

Must be off, doing the late MJV this evening.

Cheers.

MoT