PDA

View Full Version : Scale of charges

maxdrypower
6th Oct 2007, 12:54
Does anyone have the link to the charges from the CAA specifically IMC/Night . I cant seem to find it and dont want to give them the excuse to send my licence back because my cheque is 2p short

matspart3
6th Oct 2007, 13:07
http://www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx?catid=33&pagetype=65&appid=11&mode=list&type=sercat&id=10

In there, somewhere, haven't got time to look, rugby has just kicked off!!!

maxdrypower
6th Oct 2007, 14:48
Cheers matey just came on to look after watching said rugby and recovering from falling off the chair in disbelief and wonderment
Sorry mat had a look and ill be buggered if I can find it in there matey

Shunter
6th Oct 2007, 14:58
I usually send the payment for in with my credit card details and put "as required" in the price bit. Never been skanked... so far.

julian_storey
6th Oct 2007, 18:14
Best bet is to give the CAA a bell on Monday morning. It's about £76.00.

If you've got time to spare - you can go to Gatwick and get your IMC added to your licence whilst you wait.

maxdrypower
6th Oct 2007, 18:36
Ooooooh didnt know you could do that sounds like a plan thanks

julian_storey
6th Oct 2007, 18:55
You most certainly can - although you need to be there before a certain time get a whilst you wait service and you will spend a bit of time hanging around.

However, if you take your stuff there in person, the postie can't loose any of your valuable stuff, there is a cheap canteen where you can get some food and a library with aeroplane stuff in :D

maxdrypower
6th Oct 2007, 18:57
Brilliant Thanks Julian

stickandrudderman
7th Oct 2007, 11:19
They won't let you fly in though!

gcolyer
7th Oct 2007, 16:12
They won't let you fly in though!

They missed a trick there.....imagine the charge they could apply for that one.