PDA

View Full Version : Lots of threads are dissapearing

PompeyPaul
4th Oct 2007, 07:49
A new era of delete at will, or a bug in the forum software ?

overandout
4th Oct 2007, 08:06
absolutely!

What about that Blackpool flight with drugs.That was getting interesting??

touch&go
4th Oct 2007, 08:49
Not sure why this was removed, I linked it from the press so if its ok for them to report the case then it must be all right for it to be reported on here.

The lesson to all flyer that crime does not pay, so can you please let me know why it fell fowl of the rule Mr Moderator.

Cheers

airborne_artist
4th Oct 2007, 09:10
I suspect that the Blackpool drugs thread went West because the trial is in progress, and some contributors were disclosing information that might prejudice a fair trial. Danny has to take care, or he can be held responsible.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/londonbombsmedia/story/0,,1541136,00.html covers some of the points.

PompeyPaul
4th Oct 2007, 12:00
crime does not pay
There seems to be a huge number of police officers, judges, solictors, court workers et al, doing very well out of the crime business thankyou very much!

sternone
4th Oct 2007, 12:04
There seems to be a huge number of police officers, judges, solictors, court workers et al, doing very well out of the crime business thankyou very much!

Hahahahahaha

gcolyer
4th Oct 2007, 12:06
I disclosed facts on the blackpool case because people were making unfair comments without having more facts than the vultures publish in the papers...and being it is about one of my mates I don't want to to see him get PPrune'd unfairly. If he is found guilty then I think a terrible injustice has occured and you can all have your day and slate him to death.

BRL
4th Oct 2007, 14:40
Hi, what threads have disappeared other than the Blackpool one?

Speaking of which, links to something that is published about the case will be allowed but anything else will be moved, then you can have your thread back when the case is over.

Saab Dastard
4th Oct 2007, 16:57
Bear in mind that the thread starter can delete their own thread - even if others have posted to it. This has nothing to do with the moderators!

SD

PompeyPaul
4th Oct 2007, 18:00
I was thinking about the other threads about FF etc leaving the board ?

BRL
4th Oct 2007, 18:15
The Goodbye Slim Slag thread was recently deleted by the thread starter.

Final 3 Greens
5th Oct 2007, 12:04
Yes, I killed the Slim Slag thread as it had served its purpose.