PDA

View Full Version : merlin III

radicalrabit
16th Sep 2007, 22:02
Been looking for a plane and explored many but at the moment I cant find a MERLIN III operated in this country . Does anyone operate one over here or have anything good or bad to say about them?

Chilli Monster
16th Sep 2007, 22:29
Merlins, Jetstreams, Cheyennes - bejasus you really haven't got a clue what you want have you! And all this without a licence.

If you're serious and some of your posts aren't total B.S then I would suggest you actually find someone who knows about operating something bigger than a spam can (I do, but I'm not into time wasters - ask if you want) rather than cruising internet fora where 90% of the readership don't have a clue.

(ps - also ex TG9)

radicalrabit
17th Sep 2007, 07:44
No not trying to waste anyones time, just trying to find out if we can realistically operate an aircraft to get people to and from this Boat, the more I read and talk to people the more it sounds a lot cheaper to just charter a plane when we need to go . Each plane has its pros and cons and some are cheaper to buy and some are a complete pain to own.
Any advice is is really welcome oh and you missed out Chieftains,,, they seem the cheap option but a pain to fly to SPAIN OR FRANCE in .
Keep the comments coming....thanks again

Nipper2
17th Sep 2007, 19:27
If it flys, floats or f***s, rent, don't buy.......

Kiltie
19th Sep 2007, 08:13
PM me and I will put you in touch with a Jetstream operator with an executive nine seat fit who may charter you the machine with pilots.

J.A.F.O.
19th Sep 2007, 20:05
And never call it a plane.

radicalrabit
20th Sep 2007, 07:26
A plane being something you shave wood with? Sorry, do they have feelings? :ugh: Thanks for the emails and assistance , I have been amazed at how willing people are to share their wisdom and aviation knowledge.:ok:We are getting there slowly ..