View Full Version : Eurocontrol selection tests

frenchie13
3rd Sep 2007, 12:10
hi everybody, i have to go to maastricht for the selection tests phase 1 on the 25th of september... i know everyone says there is not much one can do to prepare for those, but i can't help thinking there has to be something i can do... so if anyone has an advice besides a good night of sleep....
one more thing: if anyone has to go on the same day and is interested in meeting there, let me know.

Surferboy
3rd Sep 2007, 17:40
Try to practise a bit with IQ-tests...it might help.......apart from that, there's really not much you can do.

Quintilian
3rd Sep 2007, 23:01
:DThis is not a joke; play tetris! Lots and lots of tetris! :D

And you could also toss in a few "cube-tests" (spatial intelligence) for good measure! :D

You can find the latter ones if you google for "spatial intelligence test" etc...

And good luck to you!
:D

frenchie13
5th Sep 2007, 12:36
thanks guys. i'll let u know how i do on those tests. Today is D-20...

Maskedhedgehog
14th Sep 2007, 11:44
Hi,

I got through the Eurocontrol selection process 2 years ago, but decided to go for NATS instead.
As far as I can remember test 1 consists of the usual aptitude tests and a flight progress strips/spot the confliction type excercise.
If you understand German these tests are very helpfull (I did them to prepare for my Lufthansa interview, they are really good).
http://www.hh.dlr.de/coaching.htm

Good luck!

frenchie13
23rd Sep 2007, 14:47
too bad i don't understand german at all... thanks though

Unicycle
10th Oct 2007, 10:36
Maskedhedgehog

did you ever get as far as the eurocontrol interviews?

uni