PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Air Chief Pilot

ALPHA FLOOR
24th Aug 2007, 11:43
Sorry Fellows,

We at CX have just had the good news delivered by means of Notice to Crew, that we are finally rid of our Airbus Flight Training Manager.

You have all our sympathy - and warn you its going to be "different" with him as your Chief Pilot . But we ask of you please dont throw send him back, he his yours to keep! Make him your DFO or window washer, do what you want but dont let him back into CX City........

Be strong boys and get the vasaline ready! :eek:

AFL

Lowkoon
24th Aug 2007, 13:24
S#*t! I had better order a new hat. The CX Nazis will whip our non conformist relaxed bus drivers in to gear. A big thanks to the CX guys who put in the complaint that Ka guys dont wear their hats. We really do appreciate it, and feel suitably chastised.

Send us your best, someone that represents the true essence of what Cathay truely is, we really could do with being shown how it is done in the real world! Hopefully we can start to match failure rates we could only dream about! Seriously though, who cares? The chief pilot role in KA is an office clerk position with no real function or purpose. But if this guy is truely as ****te as you suggest, he will be promoted quickly.

They missed the mark by a mile if its true, and replaced the wrong bloke/s! Changing middle managers really isnt going to do jack s#it. Kenny and the boys know where the problem lies. They have been told enough times. If this is an indication of their response to a terminal problem in the company, their impotence and inability to act will cause those who havent already, to dust off the resumes, and don the parachutes.

Think the bulldog had better get a new ink pad to validate all the logbooks about to cross his desk if this is the response to the problems that KA flightops face. I hope they do more before it becomes mission impossible. Some would say it is already there.

Fly747
24th Aug 2007, 14:00
Can someone explain what a hat is please.

moosp
24th Aug 2007, 14:58
Umm my CX Communications directory is a bit out of date. Is it DH that is going to Dragon?

BTW 747, you will not need to know of this level of sartorial elegance until you get to the 3 Bar check. At this point, remove unused anachronistic headgear from original wrapping, and get a 4 for deportment. Simple really.

Mullah Lite
24th Aug 2007, 15:24
The update I received refers to GM. Looks like we're getting your M de S. Quite a bit of paralleling (is that the right term?) going on here..